He will Never Change

How I did I catch Mr. Fish( Editing the Chapters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your happiness can’t contain while walking back home. Donghae actually did hug you!!!

I can still smell his scent!! No wonder Eunhyuk likes to hug him and GIRLS…

You stop walking when you thought about that. You forgetting something he is a PLAYER.

I almost forgot!!! He is just playing girls in revenge for his ex girlfriend.

You are now sad when the time that you got home.

“hey Hyukjae….why are you still awake? Are you waiting for me?” you asked the cat as soon as you see him lying at the doorstep.

“I’m really confused right now. I like him very much but.. I’m afraid” you said and seat at his side.

The cat has no response but he just looked at you with his green eyes.

 

Donghae is inside the van going home but his smile is plastered in his beautiful face.

“new prospect?’ asked his manager driving the car.

“nah, just sparing a time. I don’t see myself end up on bed with her” he said and looked at the window.

“is that a good thing or bad thing?” the manager asked.

“which do you prefer?” Donghae chuckled.

 

You are looking at your phone with those pictures you stolen in DongHae. He doesn’t know that you are taking him pictures while he is busy building a snow man and he thought that you are looking for twigs.

“he is really cute with his red scarf” you said.

“but why he always wearing that scarf?” you got curios.

 

Donghae is looking at the scarf lay on his bed. He really love the scarf even it is worn-out the reason is Minah give that to him.

He still loves her even though she breaks his heart. Although he can meet more beautiful than her, even he is being cursed of still loving her and even he had that with other girls, DongHae still loves Minah.

“I really miss you Babe” he said and lay down.

You wake up after 5 hours of sleep and the first thing you remembered is DongHae. You get your phone and text him

*it’s me ____ did you have a good sleep? I forgot to tell you thank you for the Date time and Good Morning

“oh I forgot I have to buy gift for BaekHyun” you get up from bed and go to the bathroom

 

Donghae and the rest is eating breakfast when is phone rings.

“whose that” asked HeeChul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter