Living Without Her

I (Don't) Have Big Dreams

No One's P.O.V.

It has been a month already since the big fight between Miyeon and the boys. Miyeon stayed at 17's dorm up until she got her call-back, which was going to be in a while. the boys themselves seems to enjoy being around the girl. Seungcheol and Junghan always went to the school together with her, leaving all the girls at the school looking at her with an envious look. since both of them are really popular among the freshmen and sophomore girls. Seungcheol was the all time black belt taekwondo hottie, while Junghan is the romantic guitarist from the performing art and vocal major.

meanwhile, Suga and the boys were missing her. He regret what he did totally. he tried to contact her. but, she didn't even give him a single chance to talk. she rejected his calls, deleted all his texts and didn't really give a damn on his messenger chats.All the boys missed her so bad. especially Suga. what she did was too hard on him. but she did it in return of his selfish mad greeting to junghan.

That day, she went to school, together with Seungcheol and Junghan. she made a couple of lunch packs for the boys,just like what she usually made for Jimin and the boys. she also sneaked a pack of chocolate bars inside junghan's backpack, knowing that the boy needs extra energy inside the class (read: always sleeps inside the class). she also packed the training packs for her and both the boys,preparing themselves for the training they would have after school. Junghan was pretty surprised when he found a small teddybear hung by his training packs. then he smiled looking at how tender the girl was.

 

"Hey,Mi~" Junghan called the girl calmly.

"Yes, Junghan~ why?" the girl smiled and a looked at him.

"Thanks for the teddybear," He said shyly.

"Ah,you found that," She blushed as she fiddled with her finger.

"it's really cute," he smiled.

"I'm glad you like it,mr. angel," she smiled.

"Angel?" he couldn't hinder his confusion.

"You're born in october fourth right?it's 1004 in number. so,you're Mr. cheonsa," She explained cheerfully.

"Ah! i see~" Junghan smiled.

 

she smiled as she walked to the music room with her guitar. leaving the two at the locker room. the girl then entered the music room and started playing her guitar to a song. a familiar song to everyone at the school.

Baby baby, you’re a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still sweet on my lips

Baby baby tonight

Girl, I debuted, that’s enough right?
I made a bet with the world on how much I’d succeed
My half-moon eye smile that I only showed you, I’m doing it again these days
My fans are curious
Oh and I don’t drink macchiatos
You know that I started drinking americanos because of you
When we dated, I wondered what kind of taste this was
But this cold and bitter aftertaste makes sense now that you’re not here girl
If I’m gonna get used to everything like this, I would choose the full-of-regrets, playing with fire
Our heartless promises, countless mistakes and other wrongs, our unspeakable and small wounds
The glass filled with memories is more bitter as I drink it
But I think I know why I keep drinking it
Why am I getting so sad that everyone lives this way?

 

Baby baby, you’re a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still sweet on my lips
Baby baby tonight
Baby baby, you were warmer than the scent of a cafe latte
Do you remember that feeling?
Baby baby tonight

Baby tonight, have a good night
Our first text and phone call that was filled with awkward moments
Our highly anticipated first date, why did I bite my nails? Why was I so nervous?
As time went by, we naturally developed into lovers
With those kinds of words, we checked each other’s feelings
Our first date was sweet like a caramel macchiato
Wherever we went, we wanted to go together
But as time went by, those feelings went down like dripping down espresso
My insides ache for no reason, we used to be so good
Breaking up was like a bitter americano
My memories still go to that cafe

Baby baby, you’re a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still sweet on my lips
Baby baby tonight
Baby baby, you were warmer than the scent of a cafe latte
Do you remember that feeling?
Baby baby tonight

The days when I used to be intoxicated with your scent all day
I remember we chose to break up after promising our futures together
As I drink this minty coffee that you used to like, I think of you, rewind
A lot of time passed and these days, I sometimes miss you, I wonder why?

Baby baby, you’re a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still sweet on my lips
Baby baby tonight
Baby baby, you were warmer than the scent of a cafe latte
Do you remember that feeling?
Baby baby tonight

both the boys were listening outside the music room with an amazement. They knew she was singing with all her heart. but whom to this song might apply to? and why was she singing this song? who did she missed?


SEUNGCHEOL'S P.O.V

it had been a month since the day she stayed with us. she now moved to Sohee noona's dorm. she got along well with the girls. i was really happy for that. We usually go to the school together with Junghan and sometimes doyoonie will tag along with us up until the train station and went to his school with wonwoo. That day, The three of us went to school. and she brought her guitar with her. i thought, it was the singing class assignment but then, she skipped our first period and walked to the music room, leaving me and Junghan clueless with her doing.

It's not Seungcheol if i was not curious to see what happened. so, i tagged Junghan along and peeked at the music room. she was singing with her guitar accompaniment, singing a song entitled "Coffee". She wrote it together with Park Jimin if i wasn't mistaken. it was a song that represents someone who she missed the most that day. and i realized she was crying during her singing.

 

She's indeed a sensitive and fragile girl inside...