Meet Seventeen

I (Don't) Have Big Dreams

Miyeon's P.O.V

“Miyeon ah, would you go with the boys again today?” Hyena, one of my closest classmates asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t feel like going with Jimin today. Dongho oppa is taking me to his company. He asked me to join their open audition today,” I answered. I bet you are confused which Dongho I was talking about. He’s Kang Dongho or people known him as Baekho of NU’EST. He’s my twin brother.

“Wow, you’re going to meet those pretty boys again?” she replied in amusement.

“Pretty? Dongho oppa is not that pretty. Only Minki is pretty,” I chuckled hearing her comments.

“Miyeonnie,” a familiar voice called me as soon as I reached the school gate.

“Minhyun?” I looked at the boy right in front of me. he was wearing a white-blue marine stripes t-shirt and pipe jeans along with a pair of sneakers.

“Come on! Baekho is waiting for you. Anyways, where is Jimin?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe his group wants him to join their hangout hour?” I answered as I followed him to a black van parked at the school’s VIP parking lot.

“MIYEONAA,” I remembered that was Minki’s cheerful voice welcoming me right when Minhyun opened the Van’s door.

“Minki, you’re as always,” I chuckled.

“Aron Oppa~” I sang when I saw the man I was looking for.

“Miyeonnie, how are you?” he smiled as he sled aside to give me a space to sit.

“We should wait for that Piggy Dongho first, he is buying you ice cream,” Jonghyun said.

“It’s been a long time since you last visited us, Miyeon ah. we want you to meet our hoobae too,” Aron said as he ruffles my hair.

“Really? I wanted to meet them,” I beamed.

“Miyeonaaa~ here you go,” Dongho oppa popped by the door  and give me a popsicle.

 

The van brought us to Pledis Entertainment’s building where Dongho oppa and the boys usually trained. It was not my first time coming here. But, the building had changed by a lot. It had uhm… grown bigger I guess. The boys then took me to the gigantic green dance practice room. I was really surprised that time I saw the practice room was filled with 16 boys. I guess most of them are younger than us.


 

“Seungcheol ah, meet my twin sister, Miyeon,” Dongho oppa introduced me to a semi-dark skinned boy with a cute smile and quite a built body.

“Ah, hi. I’m Seungcheol,” he introduced myself and offered a handshake.

“I’m Miyeon. But this Minhyun kid called me Miyeona,” I smiled as I shook his hand.

“Kids, we have a guest here,” Seungcheol called the rest of the boys to gather round.

“Whoa, she’s so pretty,” that comes from the tallest of the group.

“Hello, guys. My name is Kang Miyeon. I’m Baekho’s twin sister,” I bowed.

“Hello, we are….” Seungcheol gave the cue. “LIKE SEVENTEEN~!” the rest of the boys shouted.

 “Hello, I’m Yoon Junghan,” A boy smiled as he offered his hand. He seemed really friendly to me.

“Hi Junghan, nice to meet you,” I smiled.

“Noona, I’m muel,” the youngest came to me and pulled my sleeves cutely.

“Oh hi, muel,” I chuckled.

“Jisoo ya! Come here, I want you to play the guitar accompaniment for my sister’s audition tape,” Baekho said as a boy came to us, “Miyeon ah, this is Jisoo, he’s gonna help you with the arrangements.”

“I will sing NU’EST’s Introduce Me To Your Noona,” I smiled as I started my vocalization.

“I can help as well,” The boy I’ve seen in one of my brother’s group MV said.

“Can I help too?” Minki said as he does those cute stuffs for me.

“Well beside Jisoo, maybe I need another guitar so that there will be 3 guitars including me,” I explained.

“Jihoon will do,” Seungcheol said as the fair skinned-medium-height boy came to me.

 

As we settled our seats, I began to strum on the guitar to lead both boys. Of course I tweaked the lyric a bit since their song is about a boy and I was a girl. As both of them followed the lead, I began to sing the song. I wonder why the whole studio seemed a bit quieter when I started singing.

 

“did I do wrong?” I asked as I finished singing.

“No, definitely no. but…” Dongho oppa paused.

“It’s the best remake song ever, Miyeon ah,” Aron oppa said as he messed my hair.

“Can I squish you?” Minki asked.

“Don’t dare to touch me, Min-Kong.” I glared at him.

“BAHAHAHA. Min-Kong hyung,” Hansol bursted into laughter.

“Shut up!” Minki puckered his lips.

“Oppa, can I stay here and practice dancing with these guys?” I asked.

“What about Jimin?” Dongho oppa asked.

“I’ll ask him to pick me up here in two hours,” I smiled.

“Well, if the guys are okay with that, I guess we can have you around,” Seungcheol said as he folded his arms in front of his chest.

“Can we have her like everyday here, hyung?” The tall guy with side bangs and braces asked.

“Well, since she has schools, I don’t think we can have her everyday here, but today, she’ll be dancing with us,” Aron oppa said.

“To make her easier to get to know us, all of you go get changed into your name tag tee,” Seungcheol commanded as everyone moves to their locker to get their shirt.

And in a flash of seconds I saw half bodies changing their tees. They did it just like there were no girls around the room. I wonder if there were any girls who won't flail over those hot developing abs of these boys, especially Seungcheol, Mingyu, Junhui and the other chinese guy, whose name is..M-M.. Myungmyung? Their bodies are really damn hot. [can i just be their fan now?]

Oh God.


No One's P.O.V

The practice with Miyeon went really fun. Miyeon herself almost forgot calling Jimin to pick her up. she checked her phone and found 14 missed calls and all of them were from Jimin. Back in the boys' hide out, Jimin was all worried because he couldn't call nor know anything about Miyeon. He wanted to make sure that the girl was okay and nothing had happened to her. He was sitting impatiently waiting for Miyeon to reply the call. 

Yoongi who was sitting beside him knew something was wrong with his younger bestie.And he could see from Jimin's face that the source of his strange acts was you. He knew Jimin was worrying you because it was late already and they hadn't seen you around since the school bell rang. Yoongi himself was also worried of you. So, he decided to give it a try to call your cell-phone, hoping that you would answer the call since Jimin's phone had reached its limit.