Chapter 2: MIN YOON GI! Stop Being Childish!

I (Don't) Have Big Dreams

Jimin’s P.O.V

The group hangout without Miyeon sounds really weird. She usually hung out with us. But today, her seatmate said that she had to go for an audition at her brother’s company. Why didn’t she tell be about this? Was texting me that hard for her? I tried calling her until my phone battery got drained. And why was I this worried? I thought Namjoon hyung said we were inseparable.

 

“PARK JIMIN! GET YOUR HEAD BACK IN THE ROUTINE,” the low-toned voice of Namjoon hyung echoed inside our practice room.

“You’re a bit lousy today, what’s gotten into you?” Seokjin hyung asked.

“Is it about Miyeon?” Taehyung bluntly butted in.

“She was not answering all of my calls,” I sighed.

“So, it IS  about Miyeon,” Yoongi hyung smiled.

“Hyuung~ it’s not a time to make fun of me,” I shrugged.

“I heard from Hyena, today’s her audition day at Pledis entertainment, Jimin ah~” Hoseok hyung said.

“Why didn’t she tell me?” I asked.

“Maybe noona wants to give you a surprise, hyung,” Jeongguk said.

“I’ll call her by now, I hope she finishes everything well, “ Yoongi hyung said as he pulled out his phone.

 

I knew Yoongi hyung would volunteer to call her since he’s got a feeling for her. he’s trying to get her attentions through some sweet acts. He told me like for almost a hundred times that she’s his ideal type (and it’s really annoying).

 

“She said she’ll be here in a minute and the audition went well,” Yoongi hyung said as he finished the call with her.

“is she alone?” I asked.

“No, she’s with a friend of hers.” He shrugged.

“why are you disappointed, hyung?” I asked.

“The friend of hers is a HE,” he said with big sigh.

“Oh, our Yoongi is jealous,” Seokjin hyung started teasing him.


What Yoongi hyung said is true. She’s coming to the base-camp with a boy. He is supposed to be our peer. I knew him, I had met him like for several times at the school. If I was not mistaken, he was that boy named Yoon Junghan, from performing art major at our school. I didn’t know Miyeon knew him that good already. I saw her joking around with him along the way here. Up until they reached this place, they were still joking each other.

I could see jealousy in Yoongi hyung’s face. He was like shooting fire to make a hole in Junghan’s forehead. Meanwhile the two were still joking each other.

 

“Oh, hello, guys,” Miyeon smiled.

“I thought you were having an audition,” Yoongi hyung scoffed.

“I—I did,” she stuttered.

“Then why you came here with another boy?” he added, in an angry tone.

“Who are you to tell me not to talk to my peers. I have right to make friends with everybody,” she said calmly but sarcastic enough in my ear.

“Mii,” I tried calming her down.

“I regret coming here, come on, Junghan, you owe me telling where my dorm is and who my roommates are,” she turned her back and pulled Junghan’s arm and the boy followed her.

“But wait, mii,” Taehyung held her hand.

“Wait what? Wait for Yoongi oppa to be more angry and hit Junghan?” she turned angry.

“Mii, you know our Yoongi right?” Seokjin hyung asked her.

“if only he doesn’t throw tantrum to my friend, okay?” I could see she’s disappointed with what Yoongi hyung had done.

“Miyeon ah, I’ll meet you tomorrow, don’t forget to meet me by the dorm front office, I’m gonna be there with Doyoonie and Dongjinnie.” Junghan left  as he patted on Mii’s shoulder.

“Thanks, Yoongi oppa, I’m not gonna see you until you apologize to him,” she stormed out of the studio and left us clueless.

 

Yoongi hyung sighed and regretted that he had ruined her mood badly. He decided to catch up with her. he tried to look for her but it seemed that she managed to hide or to reach home before we found her. Miyeon is a great runner if I might say.


 

Miyeon’s P.O.V

I hate Yoongi oppa! What’s with his head now. he never scolded me like this. And he really had to know that he didn’t have to scold nor be so cynical to my friend. He’s not even my boyfriend to be that jealous and cynical to Junghan. He scared the boy to death, I knew that from his expressions. I definitely won’t talk to him until he said sorry to the boy.

I decided to pack my things and leave to where only my brother, NU'EST and Seventeen boys knew. i didn't want any of those boys to find me around. I was madly mad at the childish act of that old Yoongi Oppa. I went to that gigantic green practice room that night. I started practicing my dancing skills without knowing anybody will come here right in the middle of the night. I walked silently inside the empty room and started turning on my music from the sound system inside the room.

I never really expected someone will come and find me there. but someone walked inside the room. in his sleeping attirer. He looked inside to make sure no one sees him. as he got closer, i knew he wasn't all alone by himself. he's with some other boys. i stopped dancing for a moment and realized it was Seungcheol, along with Doyoon and Junghan coming. and what i hate was i couldn't find any place to hide. and it made all of these obvious that i came here because i had a fight with those boys because of what Yoongi oppa did to Junghan.

 

"Miyeon?" Seungcheol recognized me.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered.

"what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I--I.....," I couldn't find an answer for the question.

"Don't tell me because of Suga hyung?" Junghan snapped.

"...." i kept quiet as he snapped at the reality.

"quiet is a yes then," Junghan said as he pulled my arm inside "Cam 9" Studio, where i used to see him together with Jisoo inside.

"Jung-Junghan ah," i tried to shake my hand off his. but no use, his grip was way too strong for me.

"Miyeon ah, are you having a fight with him because of me?" He asked.

"N-No, I-I was just angry to him, that's all," i stuttered, making up something to convince him.

"No, you're way lying to me," He knew that i was lying.

"I don't like how he greeted you. i just want to make him learn not to be as childish," I finally turned in.

"But you don't have to run away like this," he said.

"I don't wanna meet him anymore unless he says sorry to you," i said.

",," he was blushing, i saw that..