6.

Heaven's Sent

•6.


 

Hannah couldn't stop herself from laughing thinking about how ridiculous he is. She kept on laughing but she suddenly stopped when she felt like she was being watched. 

 

 

"Ahem."Hannah said fixing herself.

 

 

"You don't believe in such things?" He said giving her a perplexed look.

 

 

"Yeah... Why should I believe in those things? I was never given a sign and my whole life is a wreck." She replied with a serious look on her face.

 

 

"Seriously, that's your only reason? Are you that weak?" He said  in a mocking tone. Hannah felt her blood rise to her face and the boy simply smirked at her enjoying her pissed off look.

 

 

"Yah! I'm not weak! Just so you know I lived my whole life alone. I became independent at a young age! I won't let some angel-postman are whatever you are just mock me like that!" She believed she was a strong girl because she was able to overcome all of her problems alone. She couldn't just let him look down on her like that, just like what the other students did to her at school.

 

 

"So that made you what you are now? tch." Hannah was really pissed off now and she just wanted to strangle him. Why this, you arrogant bastard.

 

 

"How about this. Let me challenge you, I'll make you believe in God, if you help me in my mission." Hannah crossed her arms giving him a stern look.

 

 

"You will have a better life after this. I promise." He said giving her a sweet smile, but Hannah just ignored it and walked pass him.

 

 

"I don't think that would really happen." She replied looking back at him. 

 

 

"I'll pay you. How about that?" He answered raising an eyebrow at her.

 

 

"Deal." Hannah held out her hand, but he ignored it and walked pass by her.

 

 

"You have a habit of walking pass people you talk to. Just so you know angel or not that is rude!" She shouted back at him.

 

 

"Yah! Wait for me! I don't even know your name!" 

 

 

"You don't need to know that. You won't remember me anyway and I won't be an important part of your life." He replied. "So why bother..."

 

 

"Well if that's the case, then you really don't matter at all. But still, what should I call you? I can't keep on calling you crazy postman or yell 'Yah' at you right." She replied.

 

 

"Well, I don't want to be called 'Yah" all the time of course. Especially if the person who's going to shout that is a little girl with a squeaky voice." Hannah's eyebrows met becuase of what he said..

 

 

"YAH! I'm not a little girl and I do not have a squeaky voice." She ranted and pouted.

 

 

"Call me Kai."

 

 

"Well then Kai, my name is-" 

 

 

"Hannah, yeah, I know." Hannah wasn't able to continue her introduction when Kai cut her off.

 

 

"How did you- Oh wait, never mind about that. What's the use of asking you anyway? You'll just tell me more miraculous or magical stuff, right?" Hannah scoffed.

 

 

"Exactly." Kai repled smirking at her.

 

 

"Come back tomorrow so we can start our mission." Kai said emphasizing the word 'our'.

 

 

"Woah, that's it?! We meet today and meet again tomorrow? You do know I'm a normal human being who works or goes to school right?"

 

 

"Did you forget that tomorrow is a Sunday, which means no school or work. and don't you go to church?"Kai retorted.

 

 

"Oh yeah, forgot about that. And did you already forgot that I don't believe in those stuff and just pass by them?I don't go to church, I had no memory of even entering one and  I normally do my schoolwork on sundays for your information. " She replied walking backwards to face him while they were walking.

 

 

"Well then, we'll have to start with that." he replied back.

 

 

"But-"

 

 

"Here's the bus let's go." She was once again cut off by Kai who dragged her inide the bus.

 

 

Aigooo.... I think this will be a very long ride home. 

 

 


 

 

a/n: Hello~ double update~! Hehehe~

 

I hope you like it~!! ^O^

 

 

Hihihi~ KAI *O*

 

GOODNIGHT~ <3