Jealous Jjong

Roommates

After finding a suitable outfit for his date, Key left his bedroom and headed to the living room. Jonghyun was sitting on the couch, texting.

"Oh, hey Kibum. Are you leaving?" Key nodded towards him. "Where to?" Jonghyun said, getting off of the couch.

"Out."

"I know, but where?"

"The mall, with Onew hyung."

"Oh really? I was about to go meet Miae at the mall. Wanna carpool? We could have a double date."

Key sighed. "Yeah, whatever."

Soon, they headed out the door and were headed toward the mall. When they got there, Onew was waiting for Key at the main door.

"Kibum~" Onew sang, hugging Key tightly. Key hugged him back, and whispered, "Sorry about Jjong, he said he's meeting his date here and said we should double date."

"It's fine, Key. It'll be more fun that way." Onew whispered back.

 Jonghyun came up to them, wanting to seperate them. He glared at Onew a little.

"Oh, hey Jjong." Jinki said, waving at Jonghyun and not letting go of Key.

Jonghyun waved back slightly, but quickly looked away.

Ugh. Look at him, hugging Key with that stupid grin on his face. ..Wait, what's wrong with me? So what if he's hugging Key. They're probably dating now. Anyways it's not any of my business.. but just look at him. Aish. Shut up and just look for Miae.

"Where is she?" Key asked, in an irritated voice five minutes later.

"She said she'd be here." Jonghyun pouted.

"Well, she better hurry. I'm hungry. Can't we just go in and meet her somewhere else? Like a food court?"

"Aish. Yeah, I'll text her and tell her where we're going."

Key smiled and grabbed Jinki by the hand, leading him to the door. Jonghyun walked in behind the couple that were holding hands. He pouted. Stupid Onew.


I know it's short, but I wanted to update something before I go to sleep. Sorry I've taken so long to update, I've been busy with school. I'll try to update as soon as possible.