He likes me back?

Roommates

"Hyung, will you buy me ice cream?" Key smiled and Onew. Onew smiled and gave into Key's cuteness, leading him to the ice cream kiosk.  Jonghyun sat down and a table and pouted. Where's Miae? If she didn't plan on coming, she could've at least told me. He checked his phone, for what seemed like the hundredth time, for a missed text or call from Miae. Still nothing. He looked over to Onew and Key. Key smiled as the worker handed him his ice cream. Onew got his, paid and looked at Key. They said something to each other, that Jonghyun couldn't hear, and a few seconds later, Onew was leaning closer to Key. Jonghyun's mouth dropped. Please, don't kiss him.

Onew leaned closer and closer to Key, eventually taking a bite of his ice cream. He smiled, I should've gotten the same flavor as Key. His is yummy. Taking a of his own ice cream, he finally started walking back to Jonghyun, Key's hand in his.

Thank God. Jonghyun thought, when he saw that Onew took a bite of Key's ice cream, instead of kissing him.

"Key, can I have a ?" Jonghyun asked, smiling.

Key looked up at Jong. "No! Go buy your own."

Jonghyun pouted and got up to get himself an ice cream.

"Hyung, someone's calling me, I'll be back okay?" Key told Onew.

Key got up quickly and answered his phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyung!" Taemin yelled.

"What?!" Key said, moving the phone away from his ear slightly.

"I stole Miae's phone and took her battery."

"How'd you do that?"

"I saw her sitting at the entrance to the mall, and I stopped to talk to her. She told me that she was waiting for Jonghyun hyung, and then I saw her phone sitting next to her so I asked her if I could use it."

"And?"

"Then I took the battery out, and pretended that her phone was dead."

"And she believed it?"

"Yep! She's still sitting there. I was going to tell her that Jonghyun hyung went home."

"That's cold.."

"I know, I feel so evil."

Key laughed. "Jonghyun hyung looked kind of sad that she never showed up. Don't tell her that he went home. I'm going to tell him that she's out there."

Taemin pouted. "Fine."

"And Taeminnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Give her battery back."

"Aish. Fine, I will."

"Okay, I'll hang up now~"

"Okay."

Key went back to their table. Jonghyun had gotten the same ice cream that Key had gotten. Onew watched as he ate it.

"Hey, Jong?"

"What?"

"You seem pretty upset."

Oh no. Jonghyun thought, He's figured out that I like him. Aish, why did I have to glare at Onew so much! Jonghyun gulped. "I do?"

Key nodded. "Is it because Miae didn't show up?"

Miae? So he doesn't know? "Oh! Yeah.. that."

"'Cause Taemin called and said he saw her outside."

"Are you sure?"

Key nodded. "You should go look for her," he suggested.

Jonghyun nodded and got up, ready to leave. "I'll go, and come back."

After Jonghyun was out of sight, Onew looked at Key.

"Is she really out there?"

"That's what Taemin said."

"Oh. You know.." Onew paused and looked around. "I can totally tell that Jonghyun likes you."

"Me?" Key's eyes widened. Onew nodded.

"But, he doesn't even like guys. He's into girls."

Onew shrugged. "I can see him glaring at me every time I get close to you. Like lasers are shooting out from his eyes. And, has he ever officially told you that he doesn't like guys?"

Key thought for a second, and shook his head no.

"You say he only likes girls?"

Key nodded again.

"You are kind of girly," Onew giggled.

Key punched his arm playfully. "I am not! I'm a man, I act manly."

"Key, just think.. he really does like you."

Key smiled.

"Now, be quiet they're coming."

Key turned to look for him. When he spotted him, his smile grew. Does he really like me? Wait, is he looking at me? Key blushed. I really hope that Onew's right.