BFFs

Roommates

"We're just friends," Jonghyun told the girl, piercing Key's heart for the hundredth time. Key frowned to himself as Jonghyun tried to get a girl's attention right in front of him. He picked up a magazine, pretending not to be interesting in their conversation. Jonghyun and Key had gone to the grocery store to pick up some groceries, when Jonghyun decided to talk to her. Key rolled his eyes. Are you really too stupid, to not tell that I like you? Can't you like me back?

"I'm going to get some milk, Jjong." he excused himself from the two. He reached the milk and pouted. Why does he always do that? Flirt with girls in front of me. He sighed and put some milk into his basket.

"Hyung~" someone shouted and hugged Key from behind. Key immediately knew who it was.

"Taeminnie~" he turned around and hugged his friend back.

"Where's Jonghyun hyung?" Taemin asked Key, looking around for the older man.

Key frowned again, "He's talking to some girl,"

"Awwh, sorry hyung."

Key smiled. "I'm used to it."

"I don't see how he doesn't know you like him. It's pretty obvious, I found out along time ago by myself."

"It wasn't that long ago. And he is kind of an idiot, you know."

"Yeah."

"Who's an idiot?" Jonghyun interrupted.

"Err.. Minho hyung." Taemin added.

"Ah," Jonghyun was holding the girl-from-before's hand.

"Who's she, hyung?" Taemin asked, pointing at the female.

Key hit Taemin's hand a little, "it's not nice to point, Tae."

Taemin put his hand down and apologized to his hyung. "Anyways, who is she?"

Jonghyun was smiling ear to ear. "This is Miae. Miae, this is Taemin and Key my friends."

Taemin smiled and said hi, but Key pouted.

"When did you guys meet?" Taemin asked.

"A few minutes earlier," Miae answered.

"Really? And you're already holding hands?" Key glared.

Miae could tell Key was angry, "Oppa," she turned to Jonghyun. "Call me later, okay? I need to go."

Jonghyun hugged her, "Okay, bye!"

After Miae left, Jonghyun smiled at Key and Taemin. "So, do you guys like her? I think she might be the one."

"The one?" Key scoffed. "You just met her."

"I know, but I felt like we connected."

"You're an idiot," Taemin said.

"What about you, Taemin! You just met that girl Naeun and you're practically in love with her."

"I am not. We're just friends."

"Why are you guys getting mad, anyways? Are you jealous or something?"

Key stayed quiet and Taemin glared at Jonghyun. "Why would we be jealous?"

"I don't know, you should be happy for me. Your best friend might've finally found his one soul-mate."

Best friend? Is that all I'll ever be to you, Jjong? Key sighed, "Whatever, let's just go. I want to go home."

 

"Key!" Jonghyun shouted, running from his room to the living room.

"What?"

"Miae is calling me!" Jonghyun showed Key his phone.

"And?"

"Should I answer it?"

"Go ahead, but please move I'm trying to watch Music Bank."

Jonghyun sat next to Key and answered his phone. Key pretended to go back to watching the television, as he listened to their conversation.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Oppa~"

"Oh, Miae-ah."

"Oppa, I'm sorry about leaving so soon earlier. Your friends didn't seem to like me."

"I think they liked you,"

"Really? They seemed jealous. Especially the blond one."

"He's just my best friend. He's not jealous."

"Are you sure, oppa?"

"I'm sure. We've been best friends since elementary school. We're like brothers. That's all we'll ever be, best friends"


Please let me know If I should continue with this story!