Six

Letting go our Loved Ones.....

Usually, he never let his anger take over him. Honestly, he doesn't even show his anger and acts like nothing is wrong. Kai or Jongin never gets anger. He himself is shocked over his behavior recently.

He wonders if he is angry at her for leaving with no explanation. For being selfish and not considering what was going to happen to her members. Isn't she the leader who has to protect and take care of her group no matter what? Then why is she so selfish? 

But he knows the true reason why he is angry. Deep down in his heart, what he actually has is regret. For not confessing to the girl he likes. For not using the time he had. For being scared of rejection. He was angry at himself for not being true to his feelings. He may have not had a chance, but at least he could have gave a try like a brave person who wasn't afraid of rejection.

He could have moved on in his life after picking up his broken pieces and start a new beginning. Only he couldn't. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Qian waited as she looked at her mother instructing some guys about moving their stuff. They were moving out after all their necessary items have been moved and other left out are sold. She looks at any jobs available in their new place. She can't depend on her remaining money or her stocks in SM, but she could use it for a business. There are some ideas she has, but she has to be careful as well. Her thoughts were interrupted by a phone call, and she smiled as she saw who it was. 

She skipped to her room and closed the door behind her. As soon she swiped her phone, she was greeted at Amber's goofy smile and the other girls sticking in their head. "Hello unnie," Amber cheerfully greeted. "OMG would you stop?" She snapped at Soojung who was pushing Amber to move. Qian was overwhelmed by the questions that younger girls asked.  

"Girls!" Even though she was far away, Qian still had that power that could quiet the girls dowin at once. "One by one," she said. 

"How was your mom's reaction?" Sunyoung asked first. 

"It was actually good. She said she understood me, and that we are going to move to another place, Qianjiang. She already had bought apartment, and since reporters already know where I live, she suggested that we should move quickly. Now Ma has people come over to move over stuff." 

"That's good," Jinri said. The girls looked relieved and talked about small things when Qian brought up about how the other people reacted to her decision. "It wasn't that bad," Soojung started, which already made Qian know that it was bad. "Some wanted to know what happened, but we didn't say anything," Soojung finished. "How about the staff? Does anyone know?" Qian asked. 

"No, except for us, manager oppa and Teacher Lee, no one knows. Even the CEO doesn't know about this," Amber assuraned. "For now, we are just laying low to not cause any attarction. Then, slowly we will start our individual activities and then have a comeback."

The word hung in the air as Qian tried to fight back her tears. "Because of me, you guys..."

"No. Remember? We took this decision together," Sulli said strongly, wanting to hug her precious umma. "We are sticking together like a family." 

"I want you girls to be my baby's godmothers," Qian announced. She saw the shock that turned into a pleasant surprise on the four younger girls face. "Instead of one, it will have five mothers."

In the end, they were all smiling, their body tingling with excitement.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tao headed to the rooftop of SM. He doesn't know why, but that place comforts him. When he was a trainee, he would always spend most of his time there. Maybe it's because its always calm there, and that smoothed him. He expected no one to be there, but he found a petite girl siting, leaning her back to the wall, her haedphones in her eyes and eyes closed. He doesn't know why he observed the girl, he knew who she is very well. But he didn't have ther guts to sit with her, or even move close to her. So he just stop there and watched a small smile appear on her face. He watched her slowly open her eyes, and turn at him. She screamed. He screamed too, he doesn't know why.

Once they both calmed down, she got up from her sit. "How long have you been there?" Luna asked as she quickly straightened herself. Her face was red, as if she was embarrassed about her action. She muttered something as she quickly walked away, her words didn't catch Tao. He doesn't know why, but he found this cute. She is cute, Tao concluded.