Four.

Letting go our Loved Ones.....

News spreaded in a minute. Victoria is no longer the leader of f(x) and has left the entertainment industry. Amber's Twitter exploded with questions, f(x) official pages of Facebook and SMTown's Twitter had questions by fans and there were no answers were given yet. Some fans even left tweets on Super Junior's Twitters, especially Kyuhyun's since he and Victoria are known to be close. Few minutes later an press conference was scehduled with the remaining members of f(x) and a representative of SM. Super Junior and DBSK had no answers. SNSD had no idea, SHINee had no clue, EXO didn't even know until they put the television on.

Announcer: We have breaking news that f(x)'s leader Victoria has left the industry for unknown reasons. We have the live broadcast of the press conference, let's watch that.

Yunho rushed into Changmin's room. He found him sleeping on his bed, so he quickly woke him up. Time would be wasted if he stopped to explain the situation, so he dragged the younger man to the living room. The sleeping man woke up with the headlines he was reading. He looked at Yunho, but he got no answers. They both their attention to the press conference that would start in any minute. They watched as the girls, their manager and a director they barely knew entered. The girls were dressed prettily, but their tensed faces can show their nervousness. The reporters didn't even give the chance to let the girls take a breath before they attacked them with questions.

Reporter: Is it true that Victoria-ssi has left the group? What is the reason?

SM Representative: Yes, Victoria has decided to quit the entertainment industry. The reason is that Victoria is needed for her family, and we can't reveal more because it is much more private that Victoria-ssi wishes it to remain like that. Difficult times are happening in Victoria-ssi' family, and we would like to protect her.

Reporter: Has she left the company too?

F(x)'s manager: No, she hasn't left SM. She herself decided to leave f(x) because she didn't want to drag the group behind. Officially leaving the group would lessen the chances of any more rumors that can escalate to scandals. She is protecting her members in her own way.

Reporter: We would like to hear thoughts from the members themselves.

Amber: Uhm.. First of all, I am sorry for causing our fans to worry and for this bad news. But I hope that you guys can try to understand, and support us even after this. We do know the situation too about Victoria unnie's, but we would like to protect her privacy as well. Again, I am sorry to all our fans.

Sulli: Also, I hope that people won't spread malicious or falsely rumors about Victoria unnie because of this situation. Right now we can't tell you the reason, but eventually when Victoria unnie tells us then we will reveal the truth.

Reporter: What's the next steps for f(x)?

Luna: Right now, we don't have any plans for f(x). We are focusing more on individual scehduled: Krystal's drama, Sulli's movie, my musical, and Amber's solo debut. But there will be plans for f(x) later this year.

Krystal: We are really sorry for our fans for this situation, but we do hope that you guys can support us and Victoria unnie as well. Our leader has all always protected us, but it's our time to protect her. (She and her members smile at each other). Thank you for all your support. Thank you.

Announcer: That's the end of the press conference. On the next news...

Yunho shut off the television as his phone rang. It was Donghae, who said that they also watched the conference and now are heading to the f(x)'s dorm. He also said some other label mates are also coming, and if they want, they should also join. Changmin didn't wait as he got up to get his jacket. Yunho got his answer as he also got up for his jacket. Then, they headed to f(x)'s dorm.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Jessica, Seohyun, Tiffany, and Taeyeon had arrived when Super Junior's van pulled over. Kyuhyun, Heechul, Donghae, and Eunhyuk got off the van just as the members of SHINee and EXO had arrived. Kai, Suho, Kris, Sehun and Tao got out of the car as DBSK arrived. They all looked at each other and then headed up to the f(x)'s dorm. The ride to elevator was silent, and they knocked the door twice and Krystal open the door. Kai didn't even wait as he pushed her away to get inside to see boxes in the living room and the other girls were packing. He looked around as others came inside, searching for Victoria.

Krystal moved away and joined her members at the other side of the living room. Even though others had just arrived, they could feel a barrier that the girls had created the distance. An awkward silence followed; others not knowing how to start while f(x) did not dare to speak.

"We are packing for Victoria unnie; she left a lot of stuff before she left," Amber said, sensing the tension. 

“Where is she?” Kai asked as he couldn’t take it anymore and took a step closer to Krystal. Her body stiffens as the boy came closer to her, but she did not dare to look in his eyes.

“Did you not hear the news? Sulli spoke, and others were surprised by how strong she heard. “We already told everyone that she had to leave for personal reasons and-”

“We don’t want to listen to that bull,” Kyuhyun interrupted. “She is my best friend who told me everything. I am her closest sunbae in this industry, and I know all her worries and pain that you guys don’t know about. Do you honestly think that we would believe bull that our company gave after what we have been through?” He said. The younger girls remain to be silent.

“We know that she isn't going to come back. Did the company fire her or did she leave?” Yunho asks, but the atmosphere suddenly becomes cold as the four girls look at Changmin coldly. “We don’t know,” Luna says.

“Luna,” Onew says as he looks at her. “Can’t you tell us the truth? We all deserve to know the truth as well because she was our label mate. She was a part of our family as well.” Luna refused to look in his eyes.

Sulli suddenly chuckled, causing everyone to look at her and Amber moving closer to her. “We are family? I guess we are, since every family has secrets, lies, and betrayals.” Everyone chose to ignore that statement.

“I saw Victoria unnie crying,” Seohyun stated, and everyone looked at her.

“When? Where?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Two days ago. When I was inside the building, I saw Victoria unnie crying and taking the elevator. Remember Kyuhyun oppa, when I asked you guys for the dinner? That day, and she looked really bad,” Seohyun said, and she watched f(x) girls go a little pale.

“So the company fired her,” Yunho stated. He also saw how the girls paled at Seohyun's words. "Is the company making you say this? Are they forcing you?" 

“Where is she?” Kai asked, specifically to Krystal. She took a deep breath and looked into his cold eyes, and her heart broke. “I don’t know,” She said, but her voice cracked.

“We watched you guys since you were young, and we can know when you guys are lying. You guys can tell us the truth,” Donghae said. "Why are guys hiding the truth form us? We can protect you and help you too," Eunhyuk said. 

“You don’t seem that much of an actress. Neither of you are good actresses. Tell me where she is. Tell me!” Kai lost his anger and grabbed Krystal’s shoulders. Her heart cracked even more, knowing that she could never bring out this side of Kai. Suho came rushing to pull Kai away, and with the help of Taemin, they succeeded in getting his out of the dorm. Jessica cupped her younger sister’s face an asked if she was okay. But Krystal took a step back away from her, leaving Jessica in shock.

“For a stranger, are you seriously going to this to your sister?” Jessica said.

“She isn’t a stranger for me though, and this is coming from someone who is dating my member’s boyfriend? Didn’t you think how I would feel?” Krystal exploded. Amber pushed Krystal to her, shaking her head. Kris did not dare to look up and Jessica just stood there, shocked. The words were said out, and there was no taking back.

“Even though we may seem friendly in front of fans and media, we know how exactly how close everyone really is. Let’s keep the secrets and betrayals hidden so that our hearts cannot receive more scars. Let’s maintain that, okay?” Sulli said, and a silence was followed.

“So you are not going to tell what is happening?” Changmin said, and that was the first time he took a part in the conversation. The girls didn’t say anything.

“Let’s go,” Heechul said. Everyone turned to him, and he continued, “There is no hope. Let’s give them their personal time and they will one day tell us the truth.” No one argued, since Heechul was the eldest and basically their leader after Leeteuk. Heechul noticed how Sulli was holding tightly on Luna’s arm, the dark circles under each girl’s eyes, and the unshed tears that no one had noticed. Not until did everyone leave did the girls of f(x) finally took a breath of relief. Luna sat on her sofa with her hands covering her face. 

"Why did you do that?" Amber asked to Krystal, referring to her outburst. The younger just shrugged and left for her room. Amber was about to go after her but Sulli stopped her. 

"Leave her, she needs her own time," Sulli said, and Amber agreed. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It wasn't as if she didn't know it already. She knew from the moment he had her eyes on her that he liked her. He didn't show it whenever she was around but she knew it. She knew him like the back of her hand. She knew him since he was almost the same age as her. She spent her trainee days with him, and maybe it was that time she actually started liking him. She fell for him hard, not like one of the high school crushes. Maybe this is one of those love that people call "first love." It hurts her that she loves a guy who loves her. But she couldn't bring herself to hate her, not after what they have been through. She loves her like her own sister, and due couldn't blame her for her pain. 

Krystal knew she could never hate Victoria because Kai didn't love her. She knew that Kai had always like Victoria, and he was mad at himself for losing his chance to confess his feelings. But even with all the tears and her heart broken, she waited for Victoria to call. She never really felt this alone, and also realized how much of a part Victoria is in her life.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Sulli!"

The said girl regretted to leave her dorms and wander in the park in front of her dorms. She regretted that he knew where she likes to go whenever she is upset. She heard his footsteps behind him and decided to face him. Choi Minho. 

"Just leave. I don't want to face you," she said. She was about to pass him when he pulled her back. 

"You still haven't forgiven me? I told you I never cheated on you!" He said, but she knew him better. 

"Oh really? You cheated on me emotionally. Even when you were dating me, you always liked her. If you had gotten tired of me, then you should have just broke up with me. When you were with me, you were thinking about her, I knew that. You promised me that you will love me as long as you were with me, but you broke that promise. I am not going forgive you so you don't feel guilty. You should have broken up with me when your feelings changed, at least I won't feel that used," Sulli said, her eyes becoming glassy. "You should be happy, now that you are with her," she finished. 

"Sulli..." Minho had called out. "What?" Sulli said, looking straight in his eyes, provoking him to say more. She wanted him to refuse, but she got no answer. "Exactly," she said, leaving him behind as she went back in her dorms. Victoria had known about this, and Sulli wanted her leader to be with her right now. Victoria still didn't call. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Amber couldn't sleep at all, and it didn't help that she has insomnia. So here she is, in one of the practice room in SM. She continued dancing as the music changed from a song to another. She tried to focus on her steps, but she kept missing the beats. Beads of sweat dripped from her face as her clothes stuck to her sticky body. Her legs were tired, and her head had started to ache. But she still kept to dance, doing all she can to divert her mind from the current situation. 

"Stop it." 
 
She knew who said that, but still continued to dance. He came forward and plugged off the music system. She just looked at the intruder, panting and finally stopping. He looked at her, observed her red face from exhaustion and eyes that were almost dead. He wasn't fooled by their act, and knew exactly what they were feeling. 
 
"Hyung," Amber said to Donghae. Instead of replying, he came closer to her and hug her. Amber grew still by his sudden action. "Just let it go, you'll feel better," he said. 
 
Tears started to form in Amber's eyes as she processed his words. All her pain and frustration could be heard through her sobs as Donghae held her vulnerable state. 
 
Victoria still didn't call. 
 
Kris heard her cries as he stood outside the practice room. He felt pathetic as another man held the woman he loves. The door creaked open and he quickly hid by turning to the left hall. He turned to see Amber leaving with red eyes. Her figure was disappearing as she turned to another hall. 
 
"Thanks hyung," Kris said as Donghae got out. He looked at the taller man and smiled sadly. 
 
"So this was the emergency that you called for? She would have like it if you comforted her." 
 
Kris looked down to his feet and didn't answer.
 
"Isn't our situation funny?" Donghae said bitterly. Kris instead bowed to his sunbae and left without saying anything. 
 
"The woman I love is with you, and the woman you love was comforted by me. Isn't it funny?" Donghae whispered to himself. 
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
 
Changmin went to fridge as soon as they arrived home. Yunho found Changmin drink a can of beer, but he couldn't stop him. He knew the truth and what Changmin was suffering, but he had no idea how to help him. Changmin tends to not reveal anything, keeping all his pain inside and never shares it. But Yunho knows even if Changmin doesn't tell me. The younger man doesn't say anything as he takes another can of beer and heads for his own room.
 
"Changmin, talking about it can make you feel better. I can help you," Yunho said. The said man saw Changmin look at him. "I don't know what you are saying hyung," Changmin said, with cold eyes. Before the leader could say anything, the magnate went to his room, his door locked. 
 
Changmin leaned on his back, his body touching the wooden door. Slowly his legs gave out, his body falling to the floor with a thud. He refused to cry or let the pain get out. He took a long shot of beer, his throat burning as he welcomed the pain. With his head leaning back, he closed his eyes and an image of hers flashed through his mind. He cursed himself for thing about her, but he couldn't help it.
 
"Why do people leave? I guess you are also one of them, Victoria," he whispered, but his voice had the unshed tears and the raw feeling of betrayal. 
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
"The less people know, the better," Lee Soo Man said to f(x)'s manager. "Not even the CEO knows the reason and no can refuse you either. But everyone in the company is believing that you fired her and that you are forcing the other members to lie to them," manager oppa said. 
 
"It's better like that. We will just control the programs to not ask these questions to other groups. There can be greedy people in our company who can sell our secrets, so no one other than us and f(x) about this. How are the girls doing now?" The founder of SM asked. 
 
"They are doing fine, I guess. Waiting for Victoria to call," the manager replied, obviously worried. 
 
"Victoria didn't call yet?" Lee Soo Man asked. "Where is she then?"