Crazy Woman.

Crazy Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final : Crazy Woman (¤)<<

 

Kris, why did you do something like this to me ?

 

I laughed and cried because of you. I live because of you. Can't you see it? Won't you see it?

 

"Kris. Do you want to eat some breakfast before go to your office? I've already cooked for you. Come on, let's eat." Ae Sook called her belove boyfriend, Wu Yi Fan or people always called him as Kris. 

"No. I'll eat with my friend." He said coldly while wearing his tux. She hugged him from behind.

"Oh come on, just a bite." She whined. She want him to eat only a bite. She really missed him. He always get out early and come home late at night.

"No. Like I said before." He harshly pushed her hand away then walked away leaving her broken hearted. He took his things then walked out of room and house. Once again , Ae Sook fall on her knees , crying infront of the big mirror inside their room. She hide her face on her palms.

After a few minutes of crying, she looked up at the mirror and realized how bad she looked right now. With a messy hair and eye bag. She wiped away her tears . 'I want to look good for Kris. I'm sure he don't want me to look ugly.' She said to herself then laughed like a mad woman. 

Did that bore you?

 

Do you not like me anymore?

 

Kris come home early tonight so Ae Sook want to cook something delicious for him. She was really excited. While cooking, she kept on smiling like a fool. She imagined his smile when he taste her cook. He kiss her whenever he's happy. She tried to replay that moment again.

She prepared everything on the table and smiled at the result. Everything looked delicious and beautiful. At the same time, the bell ring. It must be him. She ran quickly to the door then opened it ,revealing a tired Kris. She took his briefcase from his hand.

"Kris, let's have dinner together." She put the briefcase on the sofa then dragged Kris to dining table while Kris remained his annoyed face. She pushed him to his seat. He seat opposite her.

"Here. Eat this."

"I can take it myself. I can eat by myself." He hissed then take a spoonful of rice. Her smiled dropped from her face.

"Okay.. How was your day?" She asked tried to be happy infront of him.

"Nothing's happening." He said in monotone.

"Oh." She nodded. She hold back her tears after seeing this side of him.

"I'm finished." He said then get up. Her eyes followed him. He walked out the dining room then walked upstair leaving her crying... again.

 

Why do you leave me who only knew you?

How much I like you?

You cared for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter