Devastation

Eclipse Vitality

Yong and I scurried past the garden courtyard and down the hall where we came in. We reached the doors to the front of the palace where it was violent madness. We saw many figures clad in black, some fighting our fellow comrades, others running in different directions with torches. The horde of these intruders wore traditional black sleeveless skin tight ninja jackets reaching down to their mid-thigh over their dark gray pants. They had black hoods over their heads with masks covering their mouth and nose to hide their identity. Across the front part of their jackets displayed a large red X and on the back displayed a large hangul symbol, reading “Fatality.”

“I’ve seen those outfits before,” Yong spoke through the uproar. “The fighters that ambushed me, they wore the same outfits.”

Yong and I looked on at the amount of black dressed men overshadowed our own fighters struggling to fend them off. Just by the look of the uproar, I could tell we were very horribly outnumbered. As we looked on, we heard the screaming from the entrance guards struggling to close the main doors from the intruders attempting to break in.

Without hesitation Yong and I jumped them from behind and ran them over the balcony off to the side of the main entrance staircase. I looked up in the distance and panic instantly swelled into my chest. My heart skipped a beat as gazed upon our little Seowan with little orange lights slowly spreading from one area to another. Fire! Rutai was on fire!

“Yong!” I screamed and pointed towards Rutai.

Yong froze as he watched the smoke rising to the sky as I ran to the other side of the main palace doors to see the Seowan on the other side slowly being overwhelm in flames too. I ran back through the main doors, “Yong!”

Yong snapped back to reality and we both ran through the palace doors just as more guards showed up at the entrance. We ordered them to lock the doors and stand guard in case the intruders tried to get in. Yong and I ran back down the same hallway to the same courtyard garden right outside the throne room.

As we approached closer we could hear bits and pieces of the frantic guard that came running with the intrusion warning. “…suddenly the main front courtyard was swarmed with these intruders and they were saying countless comments about a sword.”

Yong slid to a halt and I stopped just before reaching the door. We exchanged a panic glance and could almost read each other’s minds as to why this was happening.

These intruders. “They are looking for the sword,” we both breathed. We ran into the throne room just has the guard was finishing his report.

“Our fighters are doing the best they can to fend them off but there are so many of them and we had no warning and no one ready to defend Centra,” The guard stated frantically.

“Master,” I whispered walking up to Master Chin’s side. “They’ve set fire within the Seowans. They are searching for the sword.”

My Master turned his head to me as I confirmed the situation. I could sense a hint of distress in his expression. He turned to face the Emperor. “Your Majesty,” he started. “My apologies, but I must discharge myself to save my people, and your people as well. I cannot stand by and let these intruders destroy your palace.”

The Emperor gave a slight nod and my Master bowed his heel and out the throne room door. Just before he disappeared he turned his head and ordered, “Shin, please come with me. Yong, please stay and help with the Emperor.”

I bowed to the Emperor and gave Yong and pat on the shoulder. His expression became serious with a hint of desperation. “Please find Mae and Jinki,” he asked. I nodded and headed out to the throne room door with the sound of raging men screaming nearby.

Too nearby for my comfort. “They’ve broken through the main palace door,” Master breathed.

I could hear all the guards in the throne room exclaiming, “Your Majesty, we must you to the evacuation chamber.”

My master and I continued toward the main doors where more guards came in to aid their fallen comrades as others fought to hold back the intruders. My master and I ran to help them. I drew my katana blade stabbing one intruder through the torso just before he finish off a fallen guard. I helped the guard to his feet ordering him to help the injured ones.

My master and I managed to fight our through the crowded entrance and through the main courtyard toward the now inferno Rutai. It was hard to see anything with the smoke clouding my vision. The smoke filling my lungs made it very hard to breath. I found a couple of cloths on the floor and dipped them in a nearby fountain and placed one over my mouth.

“Master,” I screamed as I threw the second one at him. He caught it and placed it over his mouth.

He turned to me and said, “You run toward the shrine and get as many people out as you can. I will go left toward the market area.”

As I ran I suddenly remembered Yong’s place was toward the market. “MASTER WAIT! Mae and Jinki I have to find them!”

“I will take care of it,” Master screamed. “Go hurry! There’s not much time left!”

I ran off toward the shrine fighting off every intruder I came upon. I could hear frantic screams of women and children trying to put out the fires and  trying escape from the heated flames and intruders invading their homes. I fought off all of them one by one and ordered the survivors to get out of Centra. Many of my comrades were around to help others mound horses, stock supplies, and escape through west palace wall for safety.

I could hear panic interjections in every direction from civilians and intruders. “You’re not going to find anything here…They don’t have it….We know nothing about such a thing…Burn this place to the ground until you find it…What are you talking about a sword….”

The fact that all the homes were being ravaged kept giving me strength to run these intruders out of my home. I fought off more intruders as I continued my way to the shrine at the end of the Seowan. The shrine was overwhelmed with intruders. Many of my fellow comrades were fighting off one right after the other that we couldn’t even count. No matter how many we defeated, more just kept coming in like a swarm of bees. “There’s too many of them,” I heard one comrade screamed. “Just get out while you still can.”

I hesitated as I made my way back to where I last saw Master. As I ran past dark clouds of smoke I could see several fire sparks flying around as burning wood came crashing to the ground in front of me. Several houses were starting to collapse and I knew I had to get myself out of Rutai as soon as possible.

When I returned to the edge of the Seowan, Master was nowhere to be found. It is not that I did not trust Master, but something in my gut was making me feel uneasy. I ran off toward the marketplace area toward Yong’s house. I round a corner past a lake where some people were gathering buckets of water and throwing them into the devastating flames. I quickly ripped the cloth off my face to dip it in the water again and placed it back over my mouth.

I crossed a small bridge over the lake to a small house that was up in flames as well.

Please tell me there is no one in there.

I squeezed my eyes shut and clutched the cloth close over my mouth and nose. I took a deep breath and ran through the flaming front door. I felt like I had walked into hell itself with flames raging through windows, the living room, and the stairs.

I ran straight down the hallway toward the kitchen screaming, “Mae are you in here?! Master Chin Fu!” I ran quickly to the left where the living room was, passed through the kitchen, and around back to the front door. There was no response on the ground level. I ran half way up the stairs fighting. “Mae! Is anyone upstairs?! Mae! Master Chin!” I fought hard to listen through the crackling flaming wood for any terrorizing screams or cries from a baby.

All I could hear was the sound of burnt wood grazing to the floor. I had to get out before the place fell on top of me. I ran back out the front door and decided to make my way back to the palace. Rutai was almost deserted at this point due to the smoke filling the area. I prayed that Master, Mae, and baby Jinki made it out okay. I ran through the ghost town marketplace and back to the edge of Rutai where I could see the main palace courtyard, still in great chaos.

I scurried past as many people has I could to get to the main palace doors. I halted half way up the stairwell where a line of intruders blocked my way to the palace doors. The first one stepped forward swinging his arm out right in front of him. I didn’t need to think twice. I dove forward to dodge the hira shurikens being thrown at me while I slashed the remaining out of its path with my katana blade.

I charged forward to finish off the first one, but since it was me going up against about 30 fighters it was not long until I was double teamed, or triple teamed, I’m not even sure. My sword swiped across a fighter’s torso as I took a blow to the head from a nunchaku, causing me to lunge forward as a foot connected with my jaw. As I fell another foot smashed into my hand knocking my sword up a couple steps on the stairs. Landing on my back, I quickly regained my composure and leapt back up to my feet as another one jumped me from behind and wrapping his arms around my throat.

I struggled to free myself as I took several blows to my stomach and face. I could feel the thick running of blood draining from my mouth and nose as I fell to the ground. I painfully wiped my face as a grip on my hair my head forward to the cement ground. My head start to throb in pain. It felt like a dent was put into my head.

The fighter grips my hair again and pulled my head up next to his to whisper in my ear, while I screamed in pain, “Where is it?” His voice was like listening to a demon in the flesh. But without another word I my elbow back in between his eyes causing him to release his grip and recoil to his feet.  I swung my legs out under his feet, knocking him to the ground.

Suddenly another foot came in contact with my chest, forcing me backyards and I was pinned to the ground. Panting heavily, I could see my sword nearby and reached over to grab it. Barely reaching it, another foot slammed down onto my wrist. I looked up at a third fighter raising a sai knife into the air.

I squeezed my eyes shut and braced myself for the pain. However, I felt something different. There was no sharp pain piercing through my skin, but a slight rush of wind in a color of lightly shaded blue swept over my mingled body and the pressure against my wrist and chest immediately subsided.

I gasped a mouthful of air to regain oxygen in my lungs as I lift myself upright. Yong was standing a few steps above me with the sword in his hand. The expression on his face was different though. There wasn’t a hint of panic in his daggered eyes as he looked on raising the sword in front of him. His face was serious, almost raging serious.

I jumped to my feet and limply ran to my best friend, “YONG! What are you doing with that? That’s what they are looking for?!”

But he ignored me and charged forward screaming in rage. He started swinging the sword once again at some fighters at the bottom of the steps. The blade released a blue lighted beam demolishing all intruders in its path.

“YONG!” I screamed after him limping down a couple steps. I watched him swing the sword around like a mad man. It almost seemed like rage had consume him to the core. He was completely demolishing intruders in his path.

Sheer panic rolled through my spine as I hear shouts from different intruders screaming, “The power of the sword….It must be nearby….I can see it.”

Yong ran back up the stairs signaling me to get to the front doors. “Are you alright?” He asked as we ran up the stairs.

“I’m fine,” I exclaimed, even though my jaw could barely move. “But seriously, what has gotten…” Another loud explosion interrupted me. Yong and I halted as everyone looked up to a bright fireball hovering over the main courtyard area. Multicolored clouds surrounded the bright red orange light as it slowly descended into the ground. Upon contact to the ground a large pillar of multi colored flames ascended into the night sky.

Beyond the flames stood a tall dark figure clad in a black cloak with dark red lines along the hems of his hood and sleeves.

“What the hell is that thing?!” Yong asked.

The figure raised his hand in the air and shot them out to the side releasing a meteor shower of flares in every direction towards our comrades, knocking them lifeless to the ground. I watched the figure in pure horror as he dominated our comrades right in front of us.

“Lucifer!” I breathed.

The guards at the door screamed to us, “You can’t save them all! We have to evacuate!”

Yong grabbed my wrist and pulled up the rest of the stairs.

We could hear a deep threatening voice cry out as we ran, “Burn this place to the ground until you find it!”

I looked back as I continued to run and notice the figure peering straight at us with his hands pointing in our direction.

Dashing through the doors the guards struggled to close it. Using all the strength I could bare I helped to get the door close while Yong ran to place furniture and heavy objects in front of it.

“Follow me to the evacuation chamber,” one guard exclaimed.

Without another word we ran behind the guard turning left down the hallway from the entrance doors. The palace was abnormally quiet.

“Did everyone get out?” I asked over my pounding feet echoing through the halls as we turn left around another corridor.

“Most of them,” the guard exclaimed. “We were able to get the Emperor out. It was risky but he got away unharmed.”

Well that’s a relief, I thought. But, what about Master Chin, and Mae, and little Jinki?

After rounding another corner and running down a few flights of stairs, we came across the Emperor’s work study. There was a small table in the middle of the room with books neatly piled on top of each other. There was a portrait on the wall behind the table and a few paintings of mountains and lake areas on the side walls.

“Why are we in here?” I asked completely baffled.

“Shh,” the guard hissed as he searched around the room.

I turned around at Yong standing with his back facing me against the door, the sword gripped firmly in his hand. I slowly approached him as he ran his fingers through his ruffled brown hair as he let out a frustrated sigh.

“Well,” I started. “You seem to have adjusted to your ability with the sword now.” I noticed tears were streaming in his eyes. He lowered his head and punched the wall with his fist that it even made the guard jump for a moment with shock.

Yong started droop down to his knees until I grabbed his shoulders. “No Yong. Come on, don’t show sign of weakness.” I brought him back up to his feet and turned him towards me lightly gripping his shoulders. “Tell me what’s running through your mind right now.”

With a few light sobs, Yong released his grip on the sword and it crashed to the ground. “It was too late,” he muttered behind his shallow breath. “Master said it was too late.”

I heart stopped for a moment. He didn’t even have to finish explaining since I knew exactly what he meant. Mae and Jinki. I lowered my head in shame since I knew it was my fault. “Please don’t tell me,” I breathed. I looked off to the left trying to avoid my own tears. “I’m sorry I couldn’t save them, Yong…I’m so sorry.”

Yong slowly raised his head to look into my eyes, “But there is still Jinki.” I breathed slightly relieved but that did not change the emotion about losing Lee Mae. “Master Chin, found him wrapped up in her arms in an alley. I was so relieved when I heard his crying in the hallway. But when I saw Master walk in with just little Jinki, I had a gut wrenching feeling that…” Yong could even get the words out. “Lee Mae didn’t…make it.” He leaned his head back against the wall as tears started to flow freely down his cheeks. “But, I’m so happy Master got him out of here.”

I was distraught myself, but also relieved. At least Jinki made it out, along with Master Chin Fu. “I’m very sorry Yong. I know how much she meant to you. But be strong.” I lifted his head to firmly look into his eyes. “You have to stay strong, for Jinki. He is going to live his whole without a mother and you have to be there for him. I know it won’t be easy raising him alone, but I’m always here. You know that, right?”

Yong nodded his head as he blinked away more tears. “Aish, but its more than that Shin,” he scoffed as he freed himself from my grips. Throwing his hand up toward the stairway, “Look at what I have created!” he bellowed. “I created a hell hole and unleashed an apocalypse in to Korea! Because I was stupid enough to run from my fears of becoming a father, stupid enough to get lost in the damn woods, and stupid enough to mindlessly wander into that cave!”

Yong ran his hands through his hair in frustration. “Everything,” I snapped. “The intruders, the fires, everything…Mae’s death.” He leaned his hand against the wall. “It’s all my fault.”

I charged up next to him placing a hand on his shoulder. “Yong, listen to me. We can get through this. We are going to get out of here, stock up on as much supplies as we can, set out to find these gemstones, and return to that stone to put an end to it all. I know it’s easier said than done but….”

“HE HAS BROKEN THROUGH THE MAIN PALACE DOOR!” a guard screamed running down the stairway, along with three other guards and a couple palace maids.

We could hear loud explosions and screams of terror way off in the distance. Lucifer was inside the palace. A few more guards and servants came running down the stair way toward the study room. Right then we heard a loud scratching noise as Yong and I looked back in to the study to see the back wall with the portrait shift to the side revealing long dark tunnel, lighted with torches.

I assume this is the evacuation chamber.

“Everyone through here,” the guard yelled out to everyone approaching the room. Everybody gathered to the into the study room running into the tunnel.

Yong stood up, “How did you open that?”

The guard took him to the table, displaying an opened drawer. “Open it, and pull the latch underneath the table in the drawers place,” the guard explained.

“Interesting,” Yong whispered while examining it. He swiftly turned his head before the guard ran off calling out, “How do you close it?”

“Close the drawer.” The guard yelled before he disappeared to the end of the tunnel.

There were still more people making their way down the stairway has explosions and rackets got louder and louder.

“He’s close,” I said. I picked up the sword and grabbed Yong’s wrist, “We need to get out of here now.”

“You help everyone down the tunnel,” he explained. “I want to make sure everyone makes it to the room.”

I nodded my head and ran halfway down the tunnel telling everyone to keep going as they frantically dash past me. After a couple minutes I could hear the faint sound of explosions and hollering getting louder. This is not good.

I knew it was time to move. I ran back to the study as a few more people ran into the tunnel screaming, “They are here! They spotted us! They are coming down the stairway!”

My heart stopped. “Yong! Come on we got to go!” The last guard ran into the tunnel and Yong looked at me. I saw a flash of light blast in the hallway behind him causing a fire to erupt. They were down the stairway. “YONG HURRY! CLOSE THE DOOR AND GET IN HERE!”

With that said Yong kicked the desk drawer closed as the shadows started approaching down the hallway. Yong took a few steps to the tunnel and then stopped suddenly. He looked back towards the hallway as the fire slowly emerged beyond the doorway.

“Yong!” I screamed as the doorway started to close.

Yong slowly turned his gaze toward me. The gray look in his eyes was enough to tell me that he wasn’t going to move. I dashed forward running as fast as I could to no end. The guard ran after me. “YONG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET IN THE TUNNEL!”

Yong stepped backwards as the door closed half way. “I caused this, Shin!” He yelled after me. I could hear a slight quiver in his voice, but I didn’t care. The door was already half way closed and I had to get him out of there.

“I’ll cover you,” he said. “You get everyone else out!” He drew his sword and approached the hallway.

“YONG! NO!” I screamed while forcing my legs to move faster.

The door continued to slowly close. Yong turned around with taunting eyes said, “Please take care of him, Shin. And tell him that I love him.”

I forced myself forward as Yong’s face faded behind the door and everything fell silent. Only the echoes from my screaming could be heard through the tunnels. “YONG!” I slammed my body into the stone door hoping to bust it open. “YONG! YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM YOURSELF! DON’T SACRFICE YOURSELF THIS WAY! OPEN THE DOOR!”

I grabbed a torch off the walls and desperately looked around the doorway for any type of switch that would lead me back to the study. I set the torch aside and looked at the Eclipse sword still clutched in my hands. He can only fix all of if he returns the sword. I swung the sword at the stone door hope it would break it apart.

“Yong!” I continued to scream. “Open the door, damn it! You can fix all this with the sword! You have to return it, remember?! It’s the prophecy! You won’t have to do it alone! You got me by your side!” I could feel my energy being consumed with grief. Tears started to stream in my eyes. I continued to swing the sword around like a madman when the guard gripped my shoulders.

“He can’t hear you,” he said calmly. I looked over at him then back to the door. I dropped the sword then fell to my knees as the endless tears rolled down my cheeks. The guard knelt down next to me, “I know this might not help, but he did what he had to do. Be strong now.”

Be strong…be strong.That’s what I just said to Yong. I guess I should learn to take my own advice. With a few shaky sobs I wiped my tears away and got right back up on my feet. The guard squeezed my shoulder and ran ahead of me down the tunnel.

I took a moment to look back at the door. Before I could let me tears form again, I my heel and followed the guard down the tunnel, never to look back.

The tunnel led to the Emperor’s royal stables where he kept his horses. There were still several people in the stables stocking up supplies into wagons and saddling up horses. A guard quickly saddled up my horse and told me to exit through the doorway that was on my right and keep following the trail until we get to the mountain path. Without hesitation I hopped on to the horse and rode out into night trail.

I rode quickly through the trail and around a few bends until I got to the mountain path. I looked back at the Centra now completely smothered with flames. My home…Yong…Mae…Rutai. I didn’t know what to think. A few guards rode past me hollering to follow them to where the survivors escaped.

I rode on after the guards with a heavy heart. I lost my home.

==========================================================================================

We rode all the way until morning. We finally stopped at the break of dawn to take a breather. I hopped off my horse and took a look around to see the survivors that had escaped the ambush, the number was devastatingly low. Quite a few men got out, but there were many women and children grieving over the loss of loved ones, friends, home…but I felt a slight relief when I saw some reunited couples. Unfortunately that still did not change how I felt.

I searched my surroundings in hopes of seeing Yong buried within the crowd somewhere. I let out a soft sigh. How many people died last night? I sat down a rock and buried my head into my hands. How are we suppose to return this sword now? Yong was the one who retrieved it and he had to return it. At least that was my understanding from what the Emperor said about the prophecy.

Where is Master Chin Fu when I need him?

“Kwan Shin?”

My head shot up. Who called my name?

“Kwan Shin!”

I shot my head to the left to see my Master walking towards me, and he was carrying something in his right arm. I sprinted over to him and just rammed myself right into his like a son being reunited with his father after a war.

“Master,” I breathed. “When did you get out? Is the Emperor alright? Have you seen Yong anywhere?”

Master placed a hand in the air to silence me. “The Emperor is alright, he was not their target after all.”

I lowered my head and slowly turned to the rock I was sitting on staring at the sword that was perched right upon it. “They were after that,” I growled through my clenched teeth. “And Yong.”

“Well,” Master started, “Not entirely.” He unraveled the maroon cloth in his right arm a little to reveal…

My eyes widened. “Jinki,” I breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of his precious face, slowly waking up from a soundless sleep. “But what do you mean by entirely, Master?”

“After I found Jinki,” Master said, “I went straight back to the palace to give him to Yong. Upon my arrival, Yong fell into a state of convulsions, screaming in hysterics. Something along the lines of ‘leave him alone, just take me, take me instead.’ When he came back to us, he relaxed when he heard Jinki cry. He had already assumed Lee Mae’s fate when he discovered she was not with me. I was ordered to help prepare the evacuation for the Emperor. I left Yong for a moment to be with Jinki. We gathered the Emperor with all of his royal assistants and were just about to leave. Yong begged me to take Jinki with me. He said he didn’t want them to find him. With that he took the sword and ran out before I even had a chance to stop him.”

Master carefully handed Jinki over to me. The little thing winced around slightly as we carefully maneuvered him into my arms.  “They must have been after all of them,” Master said. “Yong, Mae, and Jinki. Mae must have sacrificed herself to protect him.” He pulled a note out from the blanket Jinki was wrapped in. He held it out in front of me. “This should explain everything.”

I hesitantly took the note when we heard a guard call out, “Master Chin Fu! The Emperor has a request for you!” He shifted his head to give a nod of acknowledgement before gazing back at me.

I was looking down at the little bundle in my arms. The little bit of Lee Yong that managed to escape. I felt my Master lightly squeeze my shoulder before he his heel to return to the Emperor without another word said.

Suddenly, it felt lonely. I came to the harsh reality as I gripped the note my hand. Even though holding Jinki provided a little bit of console, there was still quite a bit of sadness penetrating through my heart. Not only did I lose my home, but I had lost my best friend as well.

I slowly made my way back to the stone I was sitting on for the moment and carefully sat Jinki down in the fresh green grass to let him roam around a little. I carefully opened up the note wrapped up in Jinki’s little blanket. The writing looked very rushed and messy. Yep, that’s definitely Yong’s handwriting. I really didn’t know what to expect, but all I knew was that I was not looking forward to reading what was stated:

Dear Shin,

First off, sorry for the messy writing, I wrote this in a bit of a hurry. But if you are reading this, I hate to say that I am probably not alive anymore. Actually, I’ve made the decision not to leave Centra Palace.I couldn’t leave with knowing that I bestowed this devastation upon Centra. I’m not really sure how to explain this but I went into convulsions, heard the whisper again, it was something about Jinki. I already lost Mae and I couldn’t have Jinki suffer the same fate. Shin, as my best friend, practically my brother, I’m begging you to please take Jinki under your care. Please raise him like he is your own son.  You probably think my decision has made me a real coward, but I don’t blame you if you think that way. I am a coward. I’m sorry I left the sword in your hands, but you are smart. I know that you will be able to find an alternative way to return the sword. I’m sorry I wasn’t able fix it. Please forgive me. But I beg, please just take care of Jinki.

                                                                                           Sincerely,

                                                                                           Yong

I lowered my right hand as it crumpled the paper into a wrinkled ball. An overwhelming swarm of emotions ran through my head.

Typical of you Yong to bail yourself out of something that is your responsibility, I thought. And yet, you were very brave to stay behind…to buy us all time to get out. I’m proud, frustrated, and sad all the same time. But why did you make that choice?

I walked over to my horse to place the note inside one of my bags hanging over the saddle. I started to walk back over to the rock when my eyes came upon a green light. My heart pounded in my chest. It was THE green light. The green light from the sword was illuminating again.

“How can this be,” I said turning my head in every direction. “Yong isn’t even here.”

Within seconds I saw in my peripheral vision that the green light suddenly disappeared, with a coo from a toddler voice along with it. My eyes widened and I quickly turned my head to see little Jinki playing with the sword.

I stared in disbelief. “It can’t be,” I stated as the baby gripped the handle and smacking his hand on the side of the blade. The green light started to glow again. Panic swelled in my chest and I swiftly ran to Jinki picking him up off the ground as I kicked the sword away from his reach, fearing of the possibility of getting ambushed after the explosion.

I panted heavily and looked down at Jinki, who continued to giggle and smile. I looked back at the sword in the grass a few feet away. How could that happen? Why did that happen?

I didn’t know what to do. I started towards the Emperor’s carriage in the distance to my left.

“MASTER CHIN FU!” I cried out.

===========================================================

Well, since I'm stranded at my best friend's house because the carbon monoxide alarm kept going off in my house, HOW ABOUT ANOTHER UPDATE?!?!?!?! :D I just figured I owe you guys at least that much since I went on a four week hiatus!

But wow, long chapter and so much has happend! Poor Shin! Lost everything!:( But everything happens for a reason right? heheh. At least Jinki survived!! But what about his encounter with the sword.....uh oh!

Guess what? All that is out of the way now and SHINee IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! HOORAY! And I promise to update more and not leave you guys hanging for so long! <3