2

LOVE in ARCHITECTURE

“Kris!! Where are you!?” you asked him via mobile. Kris silent, you irritated.

“Kris!!!” you yelled through your phone.

“Hng…?” he answered sleepily.

“Yes…Weisheme?” he asked you. You gape.

“Where are you stupid? Are you crazy? You have schedule to do an assignment, don’t you? You think what time is it? 6 AM!?” you scolded him.

“Time… time… Time…?” he answered like a zombie. Maybe he was trying to look at his clock but his sleepiness (and laziness) can’t help at all.

“It’s 1 PM now” he said.

“Don’t say to me that you forget about your assignment’s time” you gave up on this man.

“Your schedule is at 10 AM, stupid… you’re really really late. Only two more left until your assignment end…” you don’t know you want to angry or pity to him.

How he dare to ignore this subject. As you know, this subject is architecture planning. It has 8 credits. There’s no major in this world applicating 8 credits in one subject except architecture. And it means this is a deathful subject. But, this stupid man ignored this fact -___________-  

“You want to repeated it next year? And when you’ve long mustache, you still do first architecture planning…” you .

For your information, architecture planning is a continued subject. There’s the first until the fifth. (At least, the system of architecture major is like this in my country ^^) You can even hear a BANG sound from his direction, maybe he surprised of what you’ve said before and fell from bed.

“I’ll go now!!! Wait me… please don’t go home. You should accompany me face the lecture.” He hang up the phone. You gape. Again.

With that, you can even guarantee he’ll come here in 10 minutes. His house isn’t too far from campus. But you also guarantee, he doesn’t take a bath.

You sat on the flap infront of campus entrance. Then come a shiny black car. That’s Kris ofc. “So…?” you hang your words.

“Where’s Mr. Rudolf? He still here, right?” he ran while carrying a bit of a A3 paper roll. His face looks pale, but his paper roll look ‘paler’ than his face. “You’re not lucky…” you shrugged your shoulders. “I had to stop him, but he had go” you completed your sentence.

“Oh.. . I really forget about today.” He silent. Look alike he was thinking about something hardly.

“You follow me, okay!?” he ordered me.

“What!?” you don’t understand what he means.

“You follow me. You accompany me face him…” he explained.

“No, thanks… I’ve schedule at 2 PM.” you gave him a how-is-it face.

Someone ran to our direction. He’s  Xiumin.

“Hey Kris!? You assist with Mr. Rudolf right?” he spoke rushly, out of breath.

“Calm down guys…” Kris patted his shoulder, order him to take a breath properly.

“You late? Me too… so if you go to face him, let me go with you. We should hurry man! I heard he’ll go aboard tonight. We can’t meet him tomorrow” Xiumin explained the detail. Hearing this from Xiumin makes he gapes even more. You worried, but you also want to laugh.

“You both better hurry man…” you suggest them. They got in to the car and go as fast as he can.

“Pray for us _____!” Xiumin yelled from inside and smiled to you. You ignore him and only waved my hand to them. It’s a tiring day after your sleepless nights.

 

***

 

“Sign my attendance list pleazzzeee ^^”

Kris send me a message.You pouted. He doesn’t attend today and the day before, and the day before, and the day before. You signed his continuously in this last three weeks. “Stupid, lazy, buffalo… until when you want to sleep?” you thought. He has a side job as a DJ. He toldyou after your art show last time. He started to sleep at 5 AM until 5 PM. In every his absence, you always ring him about his whereabout. And he always end up in bed -______- he always like this. But you like him.

“Hi _____ how are you?” he came five days later.

“I’m fine ofc, I always keep my health” you continued your footstep and stop in the hall to sit by your . You straighten your legs and start to open your laptop.CAD-ing (CAD = Computer Aid Design, it’s a program that helps a job planning, especially for contractor and architect).

“What task?” he asked, pulled his cigarette and a lit from his bag clothes. You look at him.

“It’s architecture planning. I guarantee that you haven’t start yet, right?” You twitched your eyebrow. “How pity you are Kris…” you sang happily. Kris sighed. Lit a match and pull a cigarette from its box. Swear to the God, You. ing. Hate. Cigarette. It 's not good for your health. You snatched his cigarette box before he could take it out and throw it away to the centre of the hall. He surprised of your act and can’t believe what you do to him.

“What the…” he gave me a are-you-serious face to me. And you replied him with smoke!-then-go-to-hell face. “this girl….” He bit his lips and stand to pick up his rubbish.

After picked up his rubbish (chigarette), he sat next to you.

“if you’re going to smoke, you better go before I kick you Kris,” you warned him.

“I promise to not smoke when I’m with you” he raised his hand. You gave him your pinkie and your sinister face. And he linked his with yours. You both smiled and laughed out loud. You hate cigarette, but you can’t hate him.

You back to your CAD screen ( http://www.we-r-here.com/cad/tutorials/level_1/images/2010_screen.gif ). Kris did the same thing, look at your CAD screen. You felt a bit awkward and shifted to the right. It makes Kris’ hard to see the screen and leaned toward you. You gulped down. He’s so close to you, your heart beat faster. He felt your awkwardness and look at you. 

“Why?” he asked innocently. Damn you Kris!!! Outta my way!!! You make me nervous, stupid!!! You cursed him from your deep heart.

“ah… n.. nothing” you smiled blankly like a donkey.

“Is that roof construction that you makes right now?” he asked pointing at your screen.

“yes….” you nodded.

“How much product that we should make?” he asked seriously. “tell to me, one by one…” he pulled out his i-pad, make a note.

“Okay... groundplan, first floor planning and second floor, A-B section, land section, siteplan, detail, land analyzes, space organization, exterior look minimal two product, ceiling planning, floor planning, foundation planning…” you said numerously.

“only that?” he asked.

“You’re not lucky man, there’s much more, keep make a note..” you ordered him and smirked.

“plumbing planning, electrical and mechanical planning, and the best part is…. Budget plan” you smiled, satisfied.

“What the hell going on!?” he scratched his hair after you explained all of the torture that he should pass.

"Budget plan is the most scariest of all my fear" he explained, want to cry.

“So…the collecting time is… ?” kris asked anxiously.

“Ng… one month later…” you said. He sighed, feel relieve, then smiled widely.

“Why you smile?” you confused.

“One month is so long….” He sang.

“oh… whatever Kris. You’re going to die doing this.” you underestimate him.

“But you’re not dead….” He laughed. “Yet…” he continued to laugh at me.

“Shut up!” you hit him with your thick paper roll. BUGGGG!!! BUGGG!!! BUGGG!!!

“You’ll help me. So I can a bit relax~ ~” he said.

“Who said I want to, huh??” you frowned.

“You will…” he smiled and pinch my cheek. You blushed. But then You tufted his hair.

“Never.” You said.

***

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeonghasseo ~ ~ ~ Glad to meet you here again guys...

I update my fic (fuuhhh ~ ~ ~)

Honestly, the fic is done. But it still in my language. ^^ I need to translate it :))

Hope you enjoy reading my fic. Don't forget to leave a comment, Don't be a silent reader ok babe?

See yaaa

 

PS: Don't plagiarize, cuz i'm not plagiarize anyone. It's original mine.