24 hours

Description

What if you were dead and was given another chance to live for just a day? How would you spend it,and who would you spend it with?

Me? I just want to spend it with you.

I don't need a lifetime to be with you,because one day is more than enough for me.

Considering that I'm dead.

Foreword

Hello! This is my first time writing a one-shot fanfic for my friend,so I'm sorry if it isn't appealling to you :( I'm trying my best to write a nice story,so please be kind with your words if you want to criticise me,okay? Hehe. I apologise for any possible grammar/spelling mistakes before I start the story.

Just so you know,the personality of the male protagonist of this story might not reflect on the personality of the real person because I forgot what kind of personality he has.Boohoohoo.

The place where the story is set is in Singapore,since I only know how the Singapore education system works.And places in Singapore.LOL.

And I'm going to reduce Chansung's age to fit the story.Ehehehe.

Oh my goodness,I keep typing 'Chansung' as 'Chanyeol'.

To that bestie of mine: Here you go! I took the time to write a short story for you,so you better be happy. Ehehehehe.Love you lotsa!

Characters:

You,Chansung.

About you (First person,so in the story,'I' refers to yourself.If you get what I mean):

Your name is Hillary in the story,and you are 16 (because you believe that you'll still grow up after death).You actually died when you were 15,after losing in a fight against leukaemia.When you were 14,you fell in love with Chansung,the president of the Taekwondo club.Before you could tell him and confessed that you loved him,you departed for the other world.

About Chansung:

Chansung is a 16 year old boy,and is the guy you fell for.He is the president of the Taekwondo club.A very cheeky and sly person.

The main story has already been completed (therefore I'm going to mark this story as 'complete' since the main objective has been achieved),but I'm planning to add a bonus chapter featuring...Chansung's POV after 'you' (a.k.a Hillary) left for heaven again.It's not going to be very lengthy,but probably just about what 'you' said in the self-shot video and the notes and a mystery gift inside the package. *TEN TEN TEN TENNNNNN* Hehe.

I hope you enjoy my oneshot with many chapters :P
 
I desperately hope that you'll cry at the ending because you were overwhelmed by feels and emotions.If that happens,that probably means that my story touched your heart.AND I'LL BE VERY HAPPY TO KNOW THAT :D
 
Please leave comments about what you think of this story,and help me come up with better stories!
 
Toodle poodles!
 
-L