When Suho Gets Jealous

When Suho Gets Jealous
When Suho Gets Jealous 
When Suho Gets Jealous
 
 I calmed my breathing and entered the practice room.

"Hi, Jagiya." I said happily pretending I didn't hear her previous conversation. "Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?"

"Oh, sorry Suho. I can't tonight. Maybe some other time." Hyunsoo said as she kissed my cheek and left.

Of course she couldn't make it.

Well I'm not going to just stand here and let her cheat on me. 

I'm going to go and follow her.

I left the practice room only to go to another one. This time, looking for my best friend Yixing (we call him Lay)

He sat on the hardwood floor as he listened to me explain what I heard.

"So.... Your solution, instead of confronting her about cheating, is to stalk her and the person she may or may not be cheating on you with?" He asked me.

"Exactly." I said as I dragged him away.

"Do I have to wear this stupid disguise?" I asked Lay and smacked his leg with my cane.

"Of course you do. It's so no one recognizes you." Lay answered.

"Then why aren't you dressed like an old man too?" I asked while tapping my loafers.

"I uh... didn't have anything that would fit me." All he was wearing was a beanie and sunglasses.

Liar.

He's a little lying unicorn

Anyway, back to the main task at hand.

Lay and I were following Hyunsoo and her "Oppa" as they went into a bunch of stores getting t-shirts and keychains.

"I could buy her things much cooler than those silly things...." I mumbled as they paid for their things.

"Get down!" Lay hissed as he pulled me behind a clothing rack. "That was way too close. She almost saw you."

Hyunsoo and her "Oppa" left the store and went to a cafe.

Lay and I hid behind some bushes and watched them talk and laugh for a while.

As the sun was setting, Hyunsoo and her "Oppa" were walking towards a train station. 

Lay and I hid behind support columns and listened into their conversation.

"I'm really going to miss you Oppa. Have a safe trip back home." Hyunsoo said cheerfully.

"Thanks for accompanying me today." The guy said as he ruffled Hyunsoo's hair. "I'll see you whenever I can, little cousin."

Wait.... Cousin?

"Suho, Lay, I know you're there. Please come out now."

Slowly, I peeked my head from behind the column I was hiding behind and smiled sheepishly.

".... What in the world are you weari-"

"I don't want to talk about it." I interrupted her.

She giggled.

"How did you know we were following you?" I asked.

"You're not that hard to miss when you're wearing... That." She told me trying not to laugh. "Why in the world were you even following us in the first place?"

"I heard you talking to him and I heard you call him Oppa so I thought...." I looked down not being able to finish my sentence.

"Oh, Suho.... I'd never ever ever think about cheating on you. I love you too much for that." Hyunsoo said as she tapped my nose.

"Miahne... I should have trusted you more." I said.

"Yeah.... But if making you jealous means I that get to see you dressed up like an idiot, then I should do it more often."

"Hey!"

 
 
 
author's notes
Sorry for taking so long to put this up >.< I hope that you guys like it. It's a pretty old one shot from my old request shop.