Meet EXO-M

Eyeliner and Baritone

*not edited, sorry if there are mistakes><*

...

"Hey, Baekhyun. The EXO-M members are flying back here from China today, and we've scheduled a gathering. You want to get ready to meet them?"

Gangnam Dude—, sorry, Suho poked his head into Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room, informing them. Chanyeol's face lit up when he heard this. 

"Oh, really? That's great! They're awesome people, Baekhyun, you'll love them." said Chanyeol.

Baekhyun smiled. "Sure. I'll get ready." 

"Great. We leave at 11:30 am, and no Chanyeol, you're not driving." said Suho, shooting down a hopeful looking Chanyeol. 

This is going to be great! 

~~~

(12:00 pm)

Their manager dropped them off at a nice diner. Before he drove away, he made a mental note to Suho about keeping their profiles low, even though they haven't debuted. He didn't want to cause trouble in any way.

"Got it, hyung. Off you go, now." said Suho, waving. The manager rolled his eyes, ignoring Suho's ordering tone.

"I hear they have a new member, too." said Kai. 

"Oh, really? I can't wait to thee him!" said Sehun. He looked different today: he wasn't sleepy anymore.

"Please, you're just excited to see Luhan hyung again." scoffed Kai. Sehun's face turned bright red. 

"I'm really exthited!" exclaimed Sehun, and the others laughed at his pronounciation.

They pushed open the front door, and Suho immediately spotted the EXO-M members. He waved enthusiastically at them, and they waved back.

Once they were seated and had ordered, the introducing began. Baekhyun looked around at the new faces: there was Too Handsome To Be Real(not a compliment), Pretty Baby Girl, Large Cheeks, Dark Bags, Stone Face, and Caring Mom. From what the EXO-M members tell him, Caring Mom is their new member. They introduced themselves to Baekhyun.

"Hi, I'm Kris." said Too Handsome To Be Real. 

"I thought your name is Yifan." whispered Pretty Baby Girl. 

"Yeah, but if you call me that, I won't pay attention to you." retorted Kris.

Pretty Baby Girl came next. "Hi, I'm Luhan. And that is my real name." said Pretty Baby Girl, emphasizing on the last sentence(and Kris rolled his eyes). Out of the corner of Baekhyun's eyes, he could see Sehun fidgeting in his seat and twiddling his fingers nervously when Luhan spoke.

"Hi, I'm Xiumin, but l like my real name better, so please call me by my real name." said Large Cheeks.

"So what is your real name?" asked Baekhyun.

"Minseok." 

"Ok." 

"Baozi, Baozi, Baozi, Baozi..." whispered Luhan, eyeing Minseok in an impish way. Minseok glared at him and pinched Luhan's face.

"Ow ow ow ow ow, ok ok ok I won't tell Baekhyun your nickname is Baozi!" cried Luhan. Kris pulled the two apart, and Luhan rubbed his face while grinning childishly(and Sehun ahhed).

"I'm Yixing or Lay." said Stone Face.

"So is that Yixing or Lay?" asked Baekhyun.

"Yes." 

"Yes what?"

"It's Yixing or Lay, you make the choice." 

"Huh..." 

Yixing(or Lay)'s face was always the same expression, and Baekhyun wondered if he injects the same thing women do to their faces when they don't want wrinkles.

"Hello, everyone, I'm Kim Jongdae, debuting by the name of Chen." introduced Caring Mom. 

"What's your postion?" asked Suho.

"Main vocal." 

Both Baekhyun and D.O. tensed. Main vocal, huh. 

D.O. cleared his throat. "So, Jongdae, I'd like to hear you sing." said D.O. Baekhyun found himself nodding.

"Here?" asked Jongdae. 

"Umm-hmm." said D.O.

"But...I thought manager hyung told us to keep a low profile." 

"Are you looking for excuses?" Baekhyun found himself saying.

"No..." 

All the members looked up at Jongdae, who gulped.

"Alright then..." whimpered Jongdae.

Just when he was about to open his mouth, the waiter came with their food. Jongdae shot grateful glances to the waiter, who looked back at him as if he was crazy.

"Why don't we eat first?" he offered, then picked up his spoon and stuffed himself. The rest of the members followed his lead and ate their food, but Baekhyun and D.O. Kept their eyes glued to Jongdae.

"Stop staring, guys, you're making him uncomfortable." said Kris with his mouth full.

"Are you uncomfortable, Jongdae?" asked D.O. with a fake caring face.

Jongdae gulped. "Umm....I'm —, I'm fine." he stuttered.

"See? Stop being so over-protective, Kris, you sound like my mother." retorted D.O.

"Look who's talking." said Kris. 

D.O. opened his mouth to retort, but he found out it was pointless to engage in a debating batlle with Kris(and his damn evil mouth). 

"Anyways, I would love to hear you sing in the very near future, Jongdae. Very near." continued D.O.

Jongdae nodded weakly, and relaxed when D.O. finally returned to his meal. 

"So, is it my turn yet?" piped Dark Bags.

"Oh, we totally forgot about you, Tao! Make yourself more visible ok?" drawled Luhan. Tao shot him a look, and Luhan lost the impish face.

"My name is Zitao, but I prefer Tao. Don't piss me off, or you'll regret it." Tao introduced himself rather darkly, and it sent chills down Baekhyun's spine.

"Tao has learned wushu since he was eight. Don't try to get on his nerves, because he can pretty much use anything to attack you." D.O. whispered in Baekhyun's ears.

Baekhyun nodded knowingly. Scary kid...

"So, Baekhyun tell us more about yourself." said Kris. 

Baekhyun widened his eyes, his food was still hanging from his mouth. "Umm..."

The entire table was looking at him.

"I'm um...the uh....main vocal, like Jongdae. Yeah. That's right." he stuttered. "And...I've learned hapkido before."

In the corner, Luhan perked his ears up and leaned in on the table. "I'm listening."

Baekhyun was confused by his sudden interest in this. "Yeah, it's for self-defense."

Luhan reached over and clasped his hand around Baekhyun's. "You're our lifesaver! Finally, someone who can stand up to Tao's threats!" exclaimed Luhan dramatically.

Tao raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun took that as a sign of anger and quickly explained. "But but but— I'm not that good— I can't use swords or—or, sticks, or I—" 

Luhan pushed a finger against Baekhyun's lips(Baekhyun was sure he heard Sehun hiss). "Say no more. I've got a mission for you." 

Well, this could be fun.

...

A/N: this was originally going to be longer, but I ran out of ideas.....hope you're still willing to read my fic(gets bricked) enjoying it so far?? ><