Chapter 7

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun brought Taeyeon under the tree just near the school gate. 

 

Taeyeon: Why here? Are you planning on going outside the school?

Sehun: What? Haha. Of course not. It's just that, no one comes here during lunch hour so we won't be disturb. (smile)

Taeyeon: (blushed) He really is handsome. Okay, so what do want to say?

Sehun: Actually, I have nothing to say. I already told you I like you. I'm just here to find out what you feel about me.

Taeyeon: (blushing,hearts beating really fast) What are you saying? I just met you yesterday, it's impossible to have feelings with someone you just met. (then she remembered her moment with Baekhyun last night). Why am I thinking about him at a time like this? It's too sudden don't you think?

Sehun: (looks down) I guess it's too sudden for you. But not for me. I've liked you for a long time.

Taeyeon: (looks at Sehun, she's confused) What do you mean?

Sehun: I saw you  years ago. (then Sehun started to tell the story about the past)

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

5 years ago...

 

Tiffany: Hey, Luhan, Sehun. Did you know that we're going to have a new neighbor?

Luhan: Who cares?

Tiffany: I care. If they have a daughter there my age, I don't have to hang out with you two. All you do is bully me.

Sehun: Oh come on, don't say that. You're like our precious little sister. (tap Tiffany's head) That's how we show our affection.

Luhan: Yeah, be thankful that you have us. (high five with Sehun)

Tiffany: I am. It's just that, I want have girl friends. Girls at school hates me because they're jealous that I'm always with you two. And when somebody talk to me, all we'll talk about are you two.

Luhan: Wow, were that popular? (to Sehun, who ignored him)

Sehun: Sorry Tiff, because of us you're having a hard time making friends. Hey, if our new neighbor is a girl then she don't know us yet. All we have to do is pretend like we don't exist. Right?

Luhan: That's right. If she doesn't see us, she won't be curious about us. 

Tiffany: Are you okay with that? Especially you Luhan, you love being the center of attention. (laughs together with Sehun)

Luhan: Oh come on, it's just one girl. Right, Sehun? 

Sehun: Yeah, and it's for your happiness. So we promise never to introduced ourselves to your friend.

Luhan: Promises already? We don't know yet if our new neighbor has a daughter.

Sehun: Just promise.

Luhan: Okay, I promise.

Tiffany: Thank you guys. I love you so much oppas. (hugs the two)

 

3 days later after the new neighbor arrived...

 

Sehun: It's been 3 days since we last saw Tiffany.

Luhan: Maybe the new neighbor really have a daughter. Good for me, she won't have to bother me every single day.

Sehun: You're being like that, but I know you miss her too.

Luhan: That's because there's no one to bully here.

Sehun: (smile)

Luhan: Hey let's peek at them. I'm curious of her new friend.

Sehun: (thinks deeply) Well, I guess it's okay, as long as they don't see us.

 

Sehun and Luhan went to Taeyeon's backyard and hide in the bushes. Then they saw Tiffany showing her photo album to a expressionless girl...

 

Luhan: Look how hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter