Chapter 5

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting beside each other, the two found themselves on an awkward situation. Taeyeon thought of something that can break the silence. She thought that if she doesn't think of a conversation fast he'll hear the loud beating of her heart.

 

Taeyeon: You know, you really had a great voice Baekhyun-ah. (soft voice)

Baekhyun: Huh? (did not clearly hear the words she said)

Taeyeon: Your singing, it's really great. (smile)

Baekhyun: Forget that. It's not something I'm proud of.

Taeyeon: Why? Not many people can put their feelings to their song. I really felt the emotions you tried to convey through that song. So, who are you missing? Your girlfriend? (she felt a sudden pain on the chest)

Baekhyun: It's none of your business.

Taeyeon: I guess you're right. It's none of my business. (sad smile) But I know that feeling. The feeling of missing someone. My parents died in a car accident when I was 12 years old. The shocked was really great that I can't even show any emotions. (looks at Baekhyun) You know, I didn't cry on their funeral, I didn't talk too. It's not that I don't want to talk or cry. I just can't. It's like i'm losing my senses. I'm like that for two months. Emotionless. Like a living dead. At that time my brother and Tiffany would always be at my side. Crying and laughing for me. I can't forget what my brother told me at that time "I'm always here for you, I'll never leave you, I'll protect you and take care of you. Even if they're not here anymore, I'm still here. Waiting for you, so please talk to me." That's when I came to my senses. "Ah,there's still someone who cares for me, it's not the end of the world" then at that moment I started to cry. (smile while wiping her tears) Now that I think about it. This must be the reason why my brother spoil me so much. (laugh)

Baekhyun: (can't utter a word) She must have experienced a lot of hardship when she was a child. She lost her parents at the age of 7? She can't do anything about the people that are already dead. And here I am sulking because of my mother and not doing anything to find her. I'm really no good.

Taeyeon: Baekhyun-ah. It's really a good thing that you have Chanyeol, but if you ever need a friend you could talk to, I'm always here. (holds her chest and forced a smile) You know, I'm really good when it comes to giving advice about girls.

Baekhyun: Huh? (confused for a while) I don't need advice about girls.

Taeyeon: Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter