Fansign

I will never forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bang Yong Guk, leader of B.A.P had seemed unreachable a week ago to a certain girl, but here he was now, practically standing in front of her. They were breathing in the same air now.

 

You had become a Baby right after their hot debut Warrior and ever since then, you had been supporting your six precious boys. There was one that really stood out for you, Yong Guk. His manliness and fierceness in that first video convinced you that he was your bias. After you started to get to know more about him and this group, you realised they were all sweethearts.

 

To you Yong Guk was the sweetest of them all. You loved how passionate he was about music and his career, how he posted art and other stuff he liked, how he cared about children in other parts of the world and how he wanted to adopt children one day. He was the reason for your beating heart whenever you heard him sing or perform, whenever you saw him in an mv or on a picture. It was always him.

 

Of course you had to live on the other side of the world, far far away from him, but you still did your best to support them. You bought their CD’s, which were expensive, with the pocket money you could save up. You bought their posters, merchandise, t-shirts. Everything is B.A.P and nothing hurts.

 

There was this need to see them in real life and that’s when you decided to take a part-time job and you started saving up money for your trip to Korea. Convincing your parents was the hardest part, because they wouldn’t let you cross the globe on your own. You had cried and given them arguments to let you go, after all you were already 21 and you were old enough to do this. Two weeks had passed of arguing and spilled tears and your father decided that one of them was coming along with you. It was better than nothing. Finally after all those years, you were now going to see  South-Korea.

 

And here you were, standing in line with thousands of other fans for their fansign. You just hoped to catch a glimpse of them, a glimpse was enough, but you hadn’t travelled the whole world to catch a glimpse right? Hours and hours went by and the line got shorter and you more nervous. You could see them from where you were standing, they were even more gorgeous in real life!

 

Another hour passed and you finally got to the table. You were speechless. Now that you were here you couldn’t find the words to express your thanks and your love. Okay, you had prepared for this and had practiced some simple Korean sentences. You could do this!

 

“Annyeong Junhong.” You waved at the cute maknae and he looked up surprised at the sight of a foreign girl speaking Korean, he smiled brightly and answered back.

“Annyeong.” He waved back.

“How are you?” You asked him.

“Good, bit tired.” He masked his tiredness with a big smile.

 

You gave him your One-Shot CD and he signed it.

 

“Thank you Zelo, keep working hard, fighting!” You encouraged him.

 

He put out his hands so you could take them and intertwine your fingers with his. You smiled at him, he was really the cutest maknae ever. You gave him a lollipop.

 

“Bye Noona, fighting!” He waved goodbye and he took the lollipop into his mouth.

 

Next up was Daehyun. He looked more handsome than in the MV’s if that was even possible. He smiled at you as he took your CD.

 

“Annyeong Daehyun.” You waved at him.

“Annyeong.” He replied, waving with one hand and with the other readying the album.

“You have a beautiful voice.” You said as he signed the CD and you could see his plump lips curl up into a smile again.

“Thank you.” He returned your CD and his eyes were twinkling. He put out his hands and you intertwined them, just like you did with Zelo.

“Thank you Daehyun, keep working hard, fighting!” You encouraged him and gave him a lollipop.

“Thanks.” He chuckled and picked up the lollipop to eat it.

 

Up to the next one, Youngjae. Of course they had to sit ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter