Memory Lose?

Innocence [HIATUS]

Yuna's Pov

I don't want to be bombarded with questions on why I'm doing this. I'm afraid of waking up. I could feel everyone just staring at me, wondering when I'm going to wake up.

I was actually awake, but I acted as if I wasn't. I was just laying on the hospital bed with my eyes closed, thoughts everywhere in my head. I could feel Leeteuk and Han Jae holding my hands.

I don't want to like this. I want to die already. I wish this war never happened. I wish the director had succeeded in killing Dr. Kim. I wish...I wasn't born either. I wish I wasn't born with powers. That way, my parents wouldn't have died.

I made my hand twitch. I'll do anything to start over again.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Han Jae, Leeteuk, Siwon, and all of Super Junior. I looked around. "Do...I....know....you guys?" I slowly said. "Did....you bring...me here?"

"Don't play with us, Yuna." Leeteuk said. "So, my name is Yuna?" I lied. "Why does my whole body hurt so much?" that wasn't all true.

My body did hurt, but it was from the drug. "You don't remember anything that happened?" Siwon asked. I nodded.

"You really don't know who we are?" Leeteuk asked. I just stared at everyone.

Both Leeteuk and Siwon sighed. "Looks like she really has amnesia." My plan worked. I could see Kyuhyun staring at me in wonder. "We're going to see the doctor. Someone stay with her. Kyuhyun. Stay." Han Jae instructed. "The rest of you go home. Don't tell anyone about this."

The 12 guys each left the hospital. I want peace and quiet. Han Jae, Leeteuk, and Siwon left the room. Only Kyuhyun stayed.

"Do you really have amnesia?" he asked. I nodded. 'I don't really have it.' I told him telepathically. I got the power from Song Hyoek. Kyuhyun jumped a little. 'You can talk in my mind?' 'I picked it of someone.' I thought. 'Don't tell anyone about this.'

'O...kay?' that sounded more like a question. "So, what's your name?" I asked out loud. "K-kyuhyun." I knew someone is going to look for the secrurity cams or listen in on our conversation. "So, Kyuhyun-oppa-can I call you 'oppa'?"

I hate that word, 'oppa'. He just nodded. "Kyuhyun-oppa. Will you tell me what you do for a living?" I was smiling brightly.