Mission (Part 1)

Innocence [HIATUS]

Yuna's Pov

 

I sat down on the ground next to the river. I dipped my feet in and started looking around. I started smiling. I haven't been here in a long time. All because of the war with North Korea, everyone's been panicing. No one's having any fun anymore. If only I could do this everyday.

 

I felt Kyuhyun walk towards me. "You called for me?" "Yeah," I replied. "I'm sure you're confused about yesterday." Kyuhyun nodded his head. "You have to explain everything to me." I smiled. "You know," Kyuhyun said. "I've never seen you smile. You looked good when you smile. You should smile more."

 

I stopped smiling and gave him cold stare. "So, I don't look good when I'm not smiling?" Kyuhyun shook his head. "T-thats not w-what I-I meant." I laughed. "You should know about everything. Let me just tell you something," Kyuhyun listened in. "You might regret it. You'll get hurt if you know the truth." I whispered into his ear.

 

"What do you mean?" he asked me. I making him more confused than ever. "Let's start from the beginning. I'm Choi Yuna. I work at the National Anti-Terror Service or called, NTS. My brothers are Park Jung-Su and Choi Siwon." I said softly. "How can Teukie-hyung and Siwon-hyung be brothers when their surnames are different?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Maybe his name isn't Park Jung-Su, what if it was Choi Jung-Su?" I asked again. "What if we're agents at NTS? What if I was...Seohyun?" "What are you saying?" "I'm Seo Joo-Hyun, that innocent girl from SNSD. I'm the one who slowly healed you from that car accident. I'm double agent working for NTS and Athena." I finally let out.

 

"But," Kyuhyun was getting even more confused. "how could you be Seobaby when you don't even look like her?" Seobaby? What kind of nickname is that? "Really? Seobaby?" Kyuhyun's cheek were slowly getting hotter. "I used fake thighs and stomache fat, makeup, and a wig." I said.

 

"You're not who you think you are either." I whispered into his ear again. "You don't know what you're cappable of." One thing I found out about Kyuhyun was: he had a power. "What do you mean by that?" Kyuhyun asked. How should I take his power? Kissing him? Hugging him? Shaking his hand? The only way I could do this is to....kiss him. It would be the most conviniet way.

 

I moved closer to Kyuhyun slowly pressed my lips onto his. This was so awkward and this better not start a scandel. Where's Han Jae unnie when I need her? I pulled away from Kyuhyun. He was just staring at me. "What...did you...do that...for?" I could feel the power. It was timetraveling! Finally!!!

 

I smiled and took Kyuhyun's hand. "For this." We were covered in light. I made us travel towards the past. The light died down and we were in a hospital. I could tell this was where I was born. We were right in front of the nursery where all the newborns were. I smiled at the sight of myself. The little me was biting a pink blanket.

 

I hated that blanket. It was too girly. "Is that you?" Kyuhyun pointed to a certain baby. I nodded. "I really hated that blanket." "Why?" "Because it was too girly. I hated pink even when I was just born." I replied.

 

"What just happened to us? Why are we in the past?" Kyuhyun asked. "Its a certain power. I have powers Kyuhyun-ssi. You have the power to timetravel. I have the power to obsorve powers." I told him. "There's only five people who have powers in NTS. That's Han Jae unnie, Teukie-hyung, Siwonnie, you, and me."

 

Get how I didn't include Taemin? "I'm not in NTS though." Kyuhyun objected. "You are now." I said. "You have to. You're not safe out here. We're at war, Kyuhyun-ssi. We're at war with North Korea. Do you want to die? Or survive?" "I want to live." Kyuhyun whispered.

 

I smiled. "Of course you do, everyone wants to. No one wants to die. I want to die." I thought the last part in my head. "We should head over to NTS. Don't want you to be untrained."


 

I knocked on the director's door. "Come in." I heard from him. I opened the door and lead Kyuhyun in. "I have someone here to join NTS, sir." "Who is that?" the director finally looked up and saw Kyuhyun. "Cho Kyuhyun? Why did you bring him here?"

 

"Relax, sir. He knows everything. He has a specialty. He has the power to timetravel." I said. The director finally looked better. "Then we could use him. What do you want to work as?" he asked Kyuhyun. "Um...technical stuff?" Kyuhyun replied. "Yuna, you should take over him. You're one of our best techies" the director told me.

 

I can't believe he used the word 'techie'! I nodded and bowed at him. Kyuhyun did the same and folowed me out. I handed him an ID and went to find han Jae unnie. She should obviously be trying to track down Song Hyoek. I went over to the main floor and found her sitting in the cafe reading some files.

 

I sat down across from her and said, "Unnie." Han Jae looked up. "Yuna! Look at-why is he here?" She glared at Kyuhyun an he took a step back. "Its okay, the director told me he could stay. He has the power to time travel." I explained. "I have to train him now."

 

"Oh well, train him well. we cannot afford to lose." Han Jae said and left. I recieved a text from Taemin.

 

'We're starting our mission. Meet me in front of NTS and we'll start.'


He was already here. What am I going to do with Kyuhyun? Should I send him back home? I guess I should. I took his hand and teleported onto the staircase of their apartment. "You, go back home and don't say a word to anyone about this. Just tell them you went out to play starcraft with a friend." I told him and teleported back to NTS.

 

Let the mission begin....