Mission (Part 2)

Innocence [HIATUS]

Yuna's Pov

 

I got into the car to see Song Hyoek staring at a picture. It was of a girl and himself. "Do you miss her?" I asked. Song Hyoek looked startled. "I'm sorry." I bowed. "No need to be sorry. You were right though. I do miss her alot. She doesn't remember me though." he replied.

 

"Who is she?" I asked. He looked at the picture for the last time and put it in his pocket. "She's my niece. Now, about the mission. Taemin thought of this, so it might not appeal to you." "Its okay. I've known him for almost 9 years. I think I've gotten used to him by now." I said.

 

Song Hyoek smiled. "I love how you just take everything in without trouble. So, the idea is you get mad or should I say jealous or something like that, Taemin 'kidnaps' you, I threaten your brothers with you, inject you with some medicine, you're in pain, you're brothers agree, I keep you until they give me what I want, let you go, the basic threats."

 

"Okay, so how exactly do I get mad?" I asked. "Taemin and Taeyeon will be walking along the Han River. That's where you see them flirting, kissing, hugging, whatever. You take a picture and show it Leeteuk. You do whatever and get mad. Leave and that's where Taemin gets you." He told me.

 

"What we're going to inject you, will really hurt. I'm sorry in advance. I didn't really want to use that." he told me. "Its okay. I can bear it. Thank you for using me. I will be leaving for the mission." I said and got out of the car. I started walking towards the shore and headed towards the dorm.

 

I took a cab all the way to the Han River. I saw Taemin and Taeyeon walking towards me. They were slowly walking. I could see Taeyeon smirking. I don't think she knows that I work with her.

 

They finally turned to each other and kissed. I took a quick picture of it and started walking past them. "Good luck." I heard Taemin whisper to me. "You too." I whispered back and started walking towards the dorm. I should be acting mad.

 

I started thinking bad thoughts. All the thoughts that would make me mad. I slowly started feeling mad. I think this could work. The elevator door opened and I got out. I started stomping my way towards the door and picked the lock. Time to put the show on.


 

I finally slapped Leeteuk's face and walked out of his room and towards the door. I was breathing heavily. I could tell the members staring in wonder and fear. I kicked the table and walked out. I ran towards the window. I was a little sad. I hated when I fought with my brothers. Even if it was fake.

 

I could feel Taemin come in from behind me and grabbed. He teleported us to an abandoned building. I saw him bow towards Song Hyoek. "Good to see you again." "You too." I replied. Taemin and Song Hyoek had some kind of communication between each other. "Its time." Taemin nodded and left with a few guys.

 

"How are you going to bring them here?" I asked. "Drugging them. Kidnapping them. Possibly both." he replied. It was silent for a while. "Why did you choose to be in Athena?" I finally asked. "I didn't choose to. I was threatened into it." Song Hyoek said. "What about you?"

 

"I was saved. I had no choice. I didn't have any family, no money, no food or clothes. I could only survive by joining NIS (National Intelligence Service). Then I was transfered to NTS. And that's how I got here." I said. "I'm sorry about that." Song Hyoek said.

 

I just smiled. "Its okay. I still have my brothers. But, it feels like I'm betraying them by doing this. But, I know I have. Its part of my fate." A guy came in. "Sir, we have them here. We could start now." Song Hyoek nodded and handcuffed me. I knew it was resistent to my powers.

 

I was dragged into the main room to see my brothers. "Yuna!" They were suprised to see me here. They had the rest of Super Junior with them. I tried to fight them off but they were pushing me forward. I tried to use my powers to get out, but they were restricted. I was trying to freeze them.

 

"What do you want?" Leeteuk asked. I was pushed into Song Hyoek. He grabbed me and pointed a gun at me. "Give me the SNC and we'll give you Yuna." "What if we don't?" Siwon asked.

 

Leeteuk and Siwon were trying to fight out but suddenly Song Hyoek took a needle and injected me with some chemical. As soon as he took the needle out, I started feeling pain. It was too painful that it made me cry. I was screaming. It brought out all of my powers.

 

"Fine!" my brothers shouted. I fell onto my back. It still hurt so much. I have never felt som much pain because I was protecting myself with my powers. It still didn't stop. I thought it was temporary. My body was reacting badly to this. tears were coming out of my eyes. for the first time in years.

 

"Yuna! Yuna!" I heard Taemin, Song Hyoek, and my brothers yell. I couldn't see anything but bluriness. I could hear Song Hyoek yell, "What happened? What did I give her?"

 

I felt someone pick me up and carry me away. That's when I finally fainted.