Episode Four: Another Three Gather

Super Junior's Little Sister | Documentary | Story Start

      

"Soumi-ah, there's someone here for you."

Soumi looked up from the order she was making and her eyes widened a little at the sight of the cameraman. She nodded to her best friend and co-worker.

"Kamsa Yoomi-ah." Soumi finished the order and took it to the table before exucsing herself and going to the back room of the cafe. She took off her apron and traded it for her coat and scarf before grabbing a couple of bags she had placed out of the way in the back. She walked back out and met the cameraman and , who took her bags.

*Donghae's Little Fishy: Soumi*

"Annyeong, nice to meet you. I can't believe everyone has a younger sister," Soumi smiled to the camera as she followed the two out to the black car waiting just outside the small cafe.

~~~

"Coming~!"

The young woman bowed as she answered the door. "Sorry, sorry, I'm almost done packing." She motioned for the two men to come into the small apartment. "I told oppa that I could drive myself, but I guess we all need to use the company cars." She shrugged as she walked back to her room.

*Siwon's Younger Sister: Mi Won*

"Is that the newest model?" Mi Won asked, nodding toward the camera in the cameraman's hands as she finished packing things into her suitcase. "I've seen that one popping up more and more lately; it seems to be pretty sturdy- you can even get one that takes auto-stabilizing photos!"

The room was quiet for a moment before Mi Won let out a laugh.

"Sorry, I went to school for videography," she shrugged and handed one of her suitcases to the . She grabbed another bag as well as her own camera case and left the apartment complex.

~~~

Mi Rae ducked out of the photo signing event as she saw a black car pull up. She had just finished a photo shoot that morning and had been hoping the siging event would have been over before she had to go start the documentary. She snuck around to where she had left her belongings. 

*Ryeowook's Super Model: Mi Rae*

"I was trying to finish up before you arrived," Mi Rae smiled to the cameraman. She bowed and expressed thanks as he helped her load her things in the car. "I'm sure not all of the sisters are at work when you pick them up."

"Not all, but some," the responded with a slight smile as he opened the back door for Mi Rae.

~~~

"Uwa~" Soumi clasped her hands in front of her chest as she looked up at the house. "It's so big." She smiled at the who had her bags and followed him inside.

Mi Won grabbed two bags from the trunk of the car and walked in front of the into the house.

Mi Rae followed the other two sisters inside as they were introduced to the other sisters already there and taken to their rooms.

~*~*~*~*~

Okay, so, it's super short. BUT! I had to put my old laptop (Aithusa) to rest earlier this week and had to wait for my new laptop (Hux) to come in. But now I have my new laptop (named after the ginger general in the new Star Wars movie because I'm trash), so here's an update before I go sleep.
Oppa out~!
<3