Episode One: Three Sisters Meet

Super Junior's Little Sister | Documentary | Story Start

    

"Park Yunji-ssi?"

"Neh," the woman nodded, looking up from her phone toward the camera pointed in her direction. She had just stepped off of the plane into South Korea for the first time in years.

*Leeteuk's Baby Angel: Yunji*

"We are here to you to your temporary home in Seoul."

Yunji nodded her understanding, picking back up on her native tongue quicker than she thought she would after speaking - and teaching - English for the past few years. She smiled and followed the bodyguard-looking man to a car waiting to take her to the house where the sisters would all be living together.

~~~

Groaning, the 24-year-old finally rolled off of her couch to answer the door. She was hoping whoever had been knocking for the past ten minutes would have given up by now. She knew it couldn't be her brother - he would have just walked in, considering he had the spare key.

"Kim Heerin-ssi?"

She nodded slowly, raising an eyebrow before the memory hit her: that damn show started today. She smiled, waved, and bowed to the camera. "Annyeong~!"

*Heechul's Little Sunshine: Heerin*

"There's a car waiting."

"Oh. Right," Heerin chuckled and skipped to her room. She came back with a duffle bag and small suitcase. "I'm ready~!"

~~~

There was a moment of awkward silence as Mingyu opened the door to her apartment. She stared at the camera in front of her and then glanced down to her bags by the door.

"Han Mingyu-ssi?"

Mingyu blinked once, twice, three times before looking back down at her bags. She nodded as she looked back up.

*HanGeng's Bright Star: Mingyu*

Mingyu pulled her hair into a quick high ponytail and grabbed her bags, following the man and leading the camera out of the apartment complex and to the car.

~~~

The three black cars arrived at the house at the same time. A man helped each of the girls with their bags and led them inside. They were each led to a different room, with each of them being told that their brother was the one who decorated their rooms.

Yunji laughed once she saw the British flag rug in her room. She took her bags from the man and bowed her head in thanks. She set her luggage beside her bed before sitting on it. She sighed in content as she looked around the room she'd be living in for the next few months.

Heerin snickered at the bunk beds in her room. "Oppa thinks he's spending the night during this show at some point, I'm sure." She shook her head and set her things inside the room. She chuckled as she noticed a third pull-out bed. "Yah, unnie thinks so too!"

Mingyu covered as she walked into her room. "Pandas~!" She grinned. "My brother knows me so well." She smiled and shook her head. She set her things beside the bed and took in her surroundings. "I have my own washroom?" Her eyes widened slightly as she looked back at the camera. "This is so nice."

The three were brought back into the main room of the house to be introduced to each other.

The room was relatively quiet after the initial exchange of names, until Heerin decided it was too quiet.

"Why don't we play a game?"

"What kind of game doyou suggest?" Yunji questioned.

"How about a would you rather game?" Heerin grinned. "Like, would you rather eat a whole tub of your least favorite ice cream once or never be able to have your favorite ice cream ever again?"

"I'd rather eat the least favorite ice cream once, because ice cream is ice cream," Mingyu spoke up, albeit a bit quietly.

Yunji chuckled and Heerin's smile grew.

"Now, Mingyu-ssi, you ask one," Heerin grinned.

"Um..." Mingyu scratched the back of her head and looked at the ground. "Would you rather have to eat seven watermelon-sized strawberries or twenty strawberry-sized watermelons?"

"Are the rinds still on the watermelons?" Yunji tilted her head.

"... Yes." Mingyu smiled slightly.

"I think I'd still take the small watermelons. Giant strawberries still seem like entirely too much." Yunji nodded, as if to reassure herself. She tapped her chin. "Alright, so, would you rather never eat chocolate ever again as well as never having to eat your least favorite vegetable ever again, or you can eat chocolate but you have to also eat your least favorite vegetable at least once a day?"

The room was quiet as Heerin puffed her cheeks and Mingyu looked around the room.

"I like chocolate way more than I hate beans," Mingyu nodded.

"I like most all foods, so I'll go with the second option as well." Heerin smiled.

~*~*~*~

Welp, there's episode one.
I'm slowly getting back on track.
Thank you to Sakura19Haruno95 and eunhaecupcake for providing me with two missing sisters, and to myself for creating the third. None of them are in this update, but I believe one of them is in the next episode, so look forward to that. ^-^
I hope this chapter was alright, my writing is a bit rusty.
Jae-oppa out.
<3