Episode Two: Three More Arrive

Super Junior's Little Sister | Documentary | Story Start

     

"Oh. Annyeong!" The young woman smiled and waved as she opened the door to her home. She stifled a small chuckle as she looked at the man in front her, his hand still raised as if he were about to knock on the door. "I was just heading out to meet you; you're a bit late from the time I was told you'd be here."

*Yesung's Little Sister: FangLi*

FangLi bent over to grab the duffle bags laying by the door. "We are ready, aren't we?" She tilted her head and shrugged, walking past the two men. Her Korean was accented, and she seemed to have to think about her words at some points, but she seemed to be eager to get to the car.

~~~

"I'll be with you in just a moment," the tiny girl in the ring said, not looking away from the task at hand. She performed a quick punch combo into the protective mitts on the other person's hands. After she finished, she bounced over to the side of the ring the cameraman stood on the sidelines of.

"Sorry," she smiled slightly and bowed in greeting.

*Kangin's Little Boxer: Yirang*

She left the ring and went to the locker room of the gym. When she came back, her hair was down and she was carrying three or four bags. She followed the out of the gym and to the car.

~~~

As she stepped off the plane, the first thing Chaeyeon looked for was a waste bin. She groaned and placed a hand on her stomach as she leaned over the trash can. She looked up to see a camera looking at her as well as another man.

"Shin Chaeyeon-ssi?"

Wiping with the back of her hand,she bowed and smiled. "Sorry-" She paused and chuckled."Mianhae, plane rides and morning sicness do not mix."

*Shindong's Baby Sun: Chaeyeon*

"We have a car waiting to take you to the house."

Chaeyeon nodded, taking a moment to process her native tongue after living in the states for so long. She turned the airplane mode off on her phone and text her husband as her bags were gathered and she was led to the car.

~~~

Chaeyeon's car pulled up moments after the other two. She got out and smiled at the two other girls; she waved as she waited for the to grab her bags. She took one of the lighter ones and followed the group into the house.

The three arriving sister were met in the front room of the house by the three sisters already in the house. They each introduced themselves and the three already there paired off with the new arrivals. 

"This one is your room," Yunji smiled to FangLi.

FangLi's eyes lit up and she grinned. "Of course he would," she chuckled in response to the cameraman telling her that Yesung had decorated the room.

-

"You're Yirang, right?" Heerin grinned. "You're over here, across the hall from me!"

Yirang raised an eyebrow and nodded. She returned a slight smile in response, but it was gone once the door to her room was opened. While she appreciated the large amount of floor room for her daily exercises and practice routines, the color was... awful. Beige and yellow and, honestly, what else did she expect. She was still going to punch Kangin. And punch him hard.

-

"Chaeyeon-ssi? I'm Mingyu, but you can call me Miyu if you'd like," Mingyu smiled and bowed slightly. "You're next door to me."

Chaeyeon smiled brightly in return. "You can call me Chaeyeon or Lottie, whichever," She followed Mingyu and audibly, yet still quietly, gasped as she saw the room. "Oh! It's purple!" She smiled brighter and let the from before set her bags inside the room.

~*~*~*~

Alrightie, so it's probably a little more awkward than the last chapter, but I'm trying to get these introductory chapters out of the way. I may post more tonight and then post the actual first chapter like tomorrow or sometime this week.
So, the replacement sister in this chapter, Kangin's sister Yirang, is provided by my lovely Heerin-umma: eunhaecupcake; next chapter Sungmin and ZhouMi's replacement sisters will be revealed~!
Alrightie, sooo, until next time~!
Jae-oppa out!

<3