Episode Three: The Next Three

Super Junior's Little Sister | Documentary | Story Start

    

Sungmi tapped her foot as she waited outside of her apartment, her three luggage cases sitting beside her. She was looking at her phone and fiddling with some app or another as she waited for the car to pull up.

"Lee Sungmi?"

"Neh. That would be me," Sungmi smiled to the man inside the car who had rolled the window down.

*Sungmin's Mini-Minnie: Sungmi*

Sungmi shoved her bags in the trunk of the car and hopped in the backseat. "Aish, Sungmin-oppa is asking if you've picked me up yet." She chuckled and shook her head. 

~~~

"Jae-ah~!"

The camerman followed the woman into the apartment.

*Sora-noona is here*

"Jae-ah, your ride is here."

"Thanks Sori-unnie." The younger woman ran her fingers through her red-brown hair and bowed to the cameras. "Annyeong, Lee Jaera imnida."

*Eunhyuk's Other Half: Jaera*

"Don't worry, we'll come visit you at the sister house," Sora grinned, hugging Jaera and handing her younger sister two duffle bags. "You have all your chargers and everything?"

"Neh, unnie," Jaera rolled her eyes playfully before following the out of her sister's apartment.

~~~

Quihua smiled and sighed in relief as she saw the cameraman and that were supposed to meet her at the airport nearly an hour ago. She smiled and nodded to one last fan surrounding her and grabbed her suitcase and duffle bag. She walked over to them and shook her head.

"You're late," she said in an almost scolding manner, her Korean slightly accented. She waved to someone standing by the arrival gate and watched as they walked off. "The company wouldn't let me leave China without an ."

*ZhouMi's Little Starlet: Quihua*

Quihua carried her duffle bag, but let the take her suitcase. She smiled and waved at a few people as she walked by on the way to the car.

~~~

Quihua slipped into the house before the other two cars arrived. She went to her room and stifled a small laugh as she saw all of the pink princess decoration. "He still thinks I'm twelve," She turned to the camera and smiled, "I mean, I pretty much haven't changed since I was twelve, but-" She shrugged and set her things inside the room.

"At least he remembers what I like."

-

The two other sisters pulled up around the same time, and both girls stepped out almost in sync. They nodded to each other. If it weren't for them being the sisters of different SJ members, if one looked at them they might think the two girls were related - mostly because of their very similar hair styles and color.

"Lee Sungmi-imnida."

"Lee Jaera-imnida."

The two took their bags from their respective escorts and entered the house together. They were led to their rooms, which happened to be next door to each other. 

Sungmi let out a long content sigh at how comfortable her room looked. She let her bags hit the ground with a soft thud before flopping on her bed.

-

Jaera set her bags on her bed and trailed her fingers over the words on the wall. "Hyukjae..." She murmured under her breath and smiled. "Dork."

~*~*~*~

Okie dokie, so it's after midnight so I'm going to go to sleep now. So enjoy a double update, which you'll probably get another one of tomorrow since I have two more sister indtroducing chapters left.
^__^
Welp, hope you like the updates, night night!
Jae-oppa out~!
<3