I Have a DAUGHTER???

Life Unexpected

 

CHAPTER 1

 

 

4 days ago

A tall man woke up because someone has pressed his doorbell repeatedly. With eyes still closed he tried to walk forward even though his body fall several times due to hit something.

The 'guest' is still ringing the bell by repeatedly making his head hurt. He was angry. After a struggle he finally arrived at the front and opened the door violently.

"Who are you?" he asked when he saw a beautiful long black-haired  young girl with standing in front of him.

"Annyeonghaseyo." she bowed.

"Yoona ..." the man muttered but he quickly shook his head.

"Are you okay?" the girl asked again.

"Who are you? Is there anything you need?" he repeated again.

"Are you Choi Seunghyun?" the girl asked. The tall man was silent for a moment, looking at her with curiosity.

"Yes. Who are you?" The girl grinned then ran and hugged his body tightly.

"A. .. aghassi ... What are you doingr? Let go off me." he was trying to free himself from the young girl's embrace.

"Appa, I finally met you!" she shouted cheerfully.

 

* * * *


"Wait a minute! Are you sure that you're my daughter?" asked a man named Choi Seunghyun to Soojoung, the girl who claimed to be his daughter.

"Yes, you are my father." said the girl as she prepares breakfast for both of them.

"Wait a minute! You must be lying! There's no way I have a daughter! If it's true then it's impossible you are my daughter. How old are you?"

"15 years old this year." the girl replied and brought two bowls of rice on the table.

"I'm 32 years old this year. How could I have a 15 years old daughter?"

"Why not? You're 17 years old when I was born." the girl said casually.


If ihe isreally my daughter, that means she is mine and Yoona's daughter which is impossible. Our daughter had died just when she was born.

"If you don't trust me then we can do a DNA test." she smiled. Although I know that this doesn't make sense but I can't deny that this girl is very similar to Yoona, especially when she smiles.

"Okay, we'll go to the hospital after I shower." Seunghyun approve Soojoung's advice.

"So can we eat now?" Soojoung pleaded and gives him a puppy eyes. Again and again, Seunghyun can see Yoona in this little girl.

 

* * * *

 

"The result will be out three more days, sir." hospital officials said to Seunghyun and told him to come here three days.

"So, where are you staying all this time?" Seunghyun asked on the way home.

"Me? I live in an orphanage in Busan."

"Busan?" Seunghyun shocked when he heard Soojoung lived in an orphanage. If this girl is really his daughter then he would actually blame himself for making her daughter lived in an orphanage.

"Ne. A week ago Mrs. Taeyeon told me that I still have family and then give me your address. Actually, mother told me not to go to Seoul but I finally managed to escape from the orphanage and find you." Soojoung explained.

"MWO? You said you ran away from the orphanage?" Soojoung nodded.

"I've been looking for you to this address but they said you no longer live there and gave me a new address." she handed a slip of paper containing the address.

"When I was there I met avery kind  old man. Is he your father?" Soojoung stared at Seunghyun with her curious faces.

"Yes, he is my father." Seunghyun replied softly.

"Why are you no longer live with him?"

"I ... decided to live om my own since 13 years ago."

"Wae?"

"Aissh! Why do you always ask questions? This is my personal problems so you don't need to know." Seunghyun said regardless Soojoung.

If you're really my daughter then the reason why I chose to get out from the Choi family's house was because of you.

After going home from the hospital, Seunghyun didn't bring Soojoung home but stopped by at his office.

"What place is this?" Soojoung tilted her head to look at a skyscraper in front of her.

"This is my office. We stopped briefly because there are a few things I need to take." Seunghyun walked walk into the building while Soojoung follow him behind.

"Whoa, thisoffice is so big!" Soojoung said in a tone of admiration. "Are you the owner of this building?"

"Of course not. I'm a manager here." Seunghyun lie. Of course he's not the owner of this building, but he also wasn't a manager. He is the owner of the company which he built himself, certainly as a director and owner.

"Hyung!" Seungri Seunghyun rush toward them.

"Why did you just come?" he asked.

"There was some problems at home." Seunghyun replied briefly. "Wait a minute, I'll go in and pick up some stuff and then we go home." Seunghyun told Soojoung and walked into the room.

Seungri looked at Soojoung from head to toe with a million questions that can be seen from his face.
Who is this girl? Is she hyung's new lover? But she looks so young.

"Ajhussi! Why are you staring like that? Byuntae!" Soojoung provide sharp gaze toward Seungri.

"Ajhussi? Agasshi, did you just call me ajhussi?" Seungri said in a shocked tone.

"Ne." Soojoung replied briefly.

"Whoa, although I wasn't a high school student but I'm not old!" Seungri say a little harsh.

"Why did you yell at her?" Seunghyun who was standing behind him asked with a deep voice.

"Hyung! You startled me!" Seungri his chest.

"I asked why did you yell at her?" he repeats.

"Your girlfriend is calling me as ajhussi!" Seungri complain. Seunghyun chuckled at his explanation.

"It's true you are ajhussi! Besides, who said I am his girlfriend? I'm ..." Seunghyun rush to shut Soojoung's mouth before she finished her words.

"We'll go first. I'll not come to work tomorrow so handle all affairs in the office, arasso?" without a chance for Seungri to answer,Seunghyun pulled the girl's hand and walked out of the office.


* * * *

 

"So... who is my mother?" Soojoung asked when they were in the car. Seunghyun didn't answer her questions and keep driving without a sound. Soojoung decided to remain silent and not ask the question again. It was dark when they both arrived home.

"You can sleep in the guest room but first you have to eat. What food should we order?" Seunghyun asked.

"PIZZA!" Soojoung screaming and jumping.

"Wow! Arasso. I'll order a pizza and in the meantime you can shower and change your clothes."

"Neh appa." Soojoung answered gladly but Seunghyun remain silent when he heard Soojoung calling him 'appa'.

"I'm sorry. If you mind I call you appa then I would not call you so."

Seunghyun smiled at her. "It's okay. You can call me that."

Their pizza came when Soojoung has finished her shower and discovered Sunghyun who was eating while watching television.

"Hey. Come sit here." Seunghyun offer. The girl awkwardly walked over and sat next Seunghyun.

"Here, eat your pizza." Seunghyun handed a slice of pizza to Soojoung.

"Khamsahimnida." Soojoung said. When Seunghyun was seriously looking at the television, Soojoung couldn't take her eyes off her father's face. Her father was so handsome and it made her wonder about her mother's look.

"Wae?" asked Seunghyun who realizes that Soojoung had seen him all the time.

"Neh? Not...nothing." Soojoung shook her head and ate her pizza.

"What if we go to the mall tomorrow?" Seunghyun asked. Soojoung looked at him with wonder.

"Wae?"

"We have to buy lots of clothes for you." he replied. Soojoung turned her body around and looked at him seriously.

"Why are you so nice to me? I don't have proof that I was your daughter and I was a stranger who you meet for the first time. Why are you so good to me?" Soojoung asked.

She was right? Actually Seunghyun also don't know why he was being so nice to this girl. He doesn't have proof that this girl is his daughter and today is the first time they met, but somehow Seunghyun feel very fond of him.

"What's wrong if I'm nice to you?" Seunghyun ask back.

"What if I'm not your daughter? Are you going to keep being nice to me?" Soojoung asked.

Seunghyun smiled and her head, "of course. You're a good girl so I will continue to be kind to you."

 

 

-to be continue-

 

 

A/N: Hooray!! The first chapter is up so I hope you'll like it. Comments and subscribe would be loved :*