Database

School for Gifted Youngsters

Welcome.

You've accessed the database.

How would you like to proceed?
• Submit new data.
• Update data.
• Browse data.
• Configure database.
• Advanced.


Browse:
• Images.
• Library.
• Files.
Profiles.
• Latest data.


Profiles:



• Bang, Mir.


 

Gift: Energy emission.

Capabilities:
Enhace other's physical energy by proximity.

Personal info:
Student. Bang Mir is a hyper person. Not surprising, knowing his hability. Really remarcable discovery. When someone's worn out, he can gives them energy, without affecting himself.
Being full of energy doesn't mean being happy all the time. Although, his emotions hasn't proved to affect his power.

There was no problem with him in the past. Apparently, his gift was actually dicreet, and one could said it wasn't noticed until he was tracked down by the teachers.

Leeteuk's note:
I like Mir. Sometimes I think it is his personality the one that brings you up.
...And no matter how much energy he can gives you, no one is really able to keep up with him. Except maybe Lee Joon, poor guy really tries, but I think that's why they seem to have a thing... of course they just could be really good friends, I can't say I have actually seen something, so this are just my thoughs.

Since I don't want Mir to be completly defenseless, I made sure he learn some martial arts. They were the perfect way to make him able to canalize some energy, and use that for him too, and not just provide it for others.

We've been working in a special suit for him to transform his energy into matter. It hasn't been tried, so it is still theorical work.

So far, his gift hasn't had negative effects in anyone.


(A/N: Here I will be telling you why I chose each power, because NONE of them were random! I put so much thought in it, I broke my head hah, you don't have to read them all a once. read like, four and process them if you want XD. I had trouble descrbing the powers so I consulted the superpower wiki a lot. OK. Mir is just a ball of infinite energy, he's always laughting and shouting. I thought this power suited himㅋㅋㅋ)


Cho, Kyuhyun.

Gift: Teleportation.

Capabilities:
Get from a place to another, without moving through the space in between.
Able to transport others with him.

Personal info:
Student. Orphan.
He wasn't homeless, but he would run away a lot. After all, it was easy for him.
He didn't like how people would look at him if he stayed in one place for a long time.

He managed to hide his real appearance to the world, but he was paranoic whenever someone stared at him and felt like they knew there was something weird about him.

Accepting to come to this school gave him so much peace. According to his own words, he never imagine such place existed. If he knew, he would've "teleport his " to here right away.

Leeteuk's note: I know about a physical anomaly of his.
I don't know why he doesn't want anyone to know, when everyone here is obviously open-minded. I respect his choice anyways.
I found out during the physical exam I do to all of the students when they first come here.
He hides it pretty well. I'm sure his partner Sungmin must know about it too.

Kyuhyun likes to play pranks on everyone. Sometimes he's a little evil.
And that's when I think his physical anomaly actually fits him really well.


(A/N: I think once you people find out what Kyuhyun's "physical anomaly" is, you'll get why I chose this power for him)


• Choi, Minho.

Gift: Enhaced speed. Enhaced jump.

Capabilities:
Move far faster than the average human.
Imune to the effects of friction and inertia.
User can jump incredible distances and land safely, covering frighteningly tall heights and long distances.

Personal info:
Student. There was no problem with him before he came here. Except, maybe, the fact that he used to cheat during local athletic competitions.
He's an only child, and comes from a good family.

Leeteuk's note: Minho worries me. I really try to convince other people that he's a nice guy. But then, his cocky personality comes out, and people don't like that.

But despite that, I know for sure the others know he's one of their brothers and they would probably feel bad without him.


(A/N: Obvious much? LoL Well we know Minho is an athelic, competitive guy. I thought the enhaced speed was perfect for him. And then jinkijeans' husband suggested the enhaced jump too, since Minho is known for looking like a frog XD and I thought it was great too, since that was what Minho's character does on "To the beautiful you"... right? He jumps? I'm not sure...)


• Choi, Seunghyun (a.k.a T.O.P)

Gift: Umbrageous combat.

Capabilities:
Combine physical combat with
the darkness.

Personal info:
Student/Tutor. TOP's unusal hability made him difficult to train. However, many methods were used and he now possess a lot more control and skill.

He has a younger sister. The only reason why he hesitated about coming here was her. He finally decided to come to avoid hurting her or others for not having correct control of his unhuman habilities.
He's been okay with it. Like many other students with families, he's allowed to see her and his family, only under special vigilance.

Location and information about the school cannot be revealed, that's why.

Leeteuk's note: Despite the dark nature of his gift, he's a very warm guy. I've seen him doing some harmless manipulation of shadows to make the other's laugh, and that's lovely. He's awfully quiet sometimes, but I like seeing him having a good time with his friends.

He and G-Dragon are together most of the time. I'm not suggesting anything else than the fact that they are best friends, though.

I remember I was worried about what could've happened when I brought him and introduced him to the others. To be more specific, I didn't know what was going to happen when TOP and Dara met.

Light and Darkness.

I was afraid they could've feel either threatened or physicaly weak around the other.
I was so wrong.

Once TOP opened up, they would often play together. It was like Jonghyun's and Key's case. Being opposite made them feel interested. Not romantically like the other pair though.

And I know, there's no shadows without lights.

(A/N: I needed a supercool superpower for TOP, since he has THAT look. He looks mysterious and epic. In BigBang's Monster mv, TOP looks normal at first, then, at some point he has half of his face black, and then, while he's rapping, shadows appear and cover him and everything around him, and you can only see his eyes. Ding!)



• Choi, Siwon.



Gift: Unhuman strengh.

Capabilities:
Lift an incredible amount of weight.
Letal fighting skills.

Personal info:
Student/Tutor. He's been here for a long time, and is always willing to help others, specially the new ones.
He's been involved in a lot of rescue missions. He's very useful and often uses his free time to see what he can do to help others.
Often in his past, he would break things without meaning to, and caused minor injuries on people around him. Being always kind of heart, he didn't hesitate when he knew he could come and learn how to control himself, and use his gift to help people in need.

Leeteuk's note: I sometimes look at past experiences and wonder what could've happened if Siwon wasn't there. He's helped so many people. Definately a person I can always count on.

Siwon is in a relationship with Heechul. He thought it was against the rules when he confessed it to me. I told him it wasn't.
We LIVE here. It would be torture to ask my students not to be romantically involved.


(A/N: I've always thought Siwon looks like Superman lol and didn't he dress like superman for a SuperShow? Plus, he has the muscles lol)


• Choi, Sulli.


Gift: Nature control.

Capabilities:
Alterate the way plants grow. Can be used in one's favor.

Personal info:
Student. Her condition it's physically shown. Sulli always has two flower blossoms on her cheekbones.
Her family protect her a lot.
When she was little, nobody thought it was strange, just thought she was a girl who enjoyed spring time. But when she grew up, and people at school or at the street saw her with those flowers on her face, they would pick on her, and try to pull them off.
Her mother tried to convince the others that it was a fashion trend.

She was very loved. Her house was filled with plants crawling the walls and no one in her family minded.
She came here when she was found.
It was the best choice.

Leeteuk's note: Sulli is actually way more powerful and dangerous than what she seems. She just very kind and has never hurt anyone. "Growing plants" doesn't sounds dangerous, and it isn't, unless she does it at an incredible speed.
I think she's capable of stabbing someone with those things.

She doesn't like wearing shoes outside. Sulli says they damage the ground.
The blossoms on her face change colors.
I think it has something to do with her mood.


(A/N: It came to me while searching for Sulli's pics. There's her Electric Shock photo, sje has those blossoms and the kinda hippie clothes)


• Dong, Taeyang.

 

 

Gift: Solar Manipulation.

Capabilities:
Can control, create and manipulate all aspects of a sun's power, like it's immense heat, luminosity.
Create and launch spheres of energy.

Personal info:
Student. Taeyang's skin is fire, light and UV radiation proof. He was found and brought here very young. Despite being just a kid, he was very mature when he decided to accept the "invitation".
The reason was, cruel irony of life, his only, younger brother, had developed photosensitivity. Sun allergy.
Taeyang was sure it was because of him. It wasn't too bad when he left. His brother needed to use sun screen, even when he was at home, and avoid excesive, unnecesary exposure to the sun.
Taeyang didn't wanted his brother, or the rest of his family to develope even more serious skin diseases because of him.

He's afraid of visiting, but sometimes he has videocalls with them, using Leeteuk's special computer.

Leeteuk's note: Over the years, Taeyang has learn how to control the emission of heat and UV light, and no one has been affected by it.
I believe his skin possess incredible features, and I often run studies on him. I think something on him could serve to create a new vaccine, to help photosensitive people, like his brother, or with other skin diseases.

Taeyang helps me charge the solar panels of the emergency energy generators on the basement of the school.
We used them more often that someone would think...

(A/N: Well, Taeyang's solist stage name is "Sol", that means 'sun' in spanish, so :b. Plus, he's tanned and he's shirtless very often haha, that could be because of his "immense heat")



• Gong, Minzy.

 

Gift: Energy Beams.


Capabilities:
Cuts like laser.

Personal info:
Student. Her beams can cause burns.
The beams come out of her body in the form of hoops. They are always red-colored.
She only needs a simple move on any part of her body to create the beams.  
Her favorite way to do it, is by shaking or rolling her hips as if she were dancing.

Her control has inproved a lot, but she has a special, silver bracelet in her wrist that canalizes energy, in order to not to let the beams go accidentaly.

Leeteuk's note: Gummy designed her bracelet. Minzy wears it even in her sleep. It works perfectly.
I remember sometimes when we were at class, just raising her hand created a beam.
Thanks to the bracelet, it doesn't happens anymore, but it takes her a little more effort to create them when she wants to.
According to her, it's better that way

(A/N: Minzy is an amazing dancer. And she's known for her suggestive, yet classy, moves. She always, always works her hips so nicely. You know Havok? He's from X-men. He produces laser beams on the form of hoops by moving his whole body. It looks like a dance move to me lol. I thought it would apply to Minzy perfectly)



• Jung, Byunghee (a.k.a. G.O)

 

Gift: Sonic scream.

Capabilities:
Disturb other's leaving them on a seriously dumbfounded state.

Personal info:
Student. Came to the school just about two years ago. Luckily, he hasn't done serious damage on people in the past, but studies show his voice can be deathly.
The high-pitched sound that he does is capable of knocking people out.

G.O is always careful about that, and tries not to raise his voice a lot.

Leeteuk's note: Very poweful defense. I think he's amazing. G.O likes to sing, and it's sometimes hard to control himself.
Good student and good person.
I think his voice can be used for other purposes, but I still have to experiment a bit more.

(A/N: In the k-pop industry, there's so many vocalists with amazing vocal ranges, like Kyuhyun, Yesung, Onew, Daesung, Jjong. I think G.O is the only one that is so very high-pitched! The other ones have soft, manly and velvety voices. G.O always, always, always, does his super high-pitched melodic scream at evey MBLAQ's song. And he does this intense pose, he looks like he's screaming ㅋㅋㅋ)



• Jung, Krystal.

 

Gift: Air manipulation.

Capabilities:
Can manipulate air molecules to create winds of any strength, including tornadoes.

Personal info:
Student. Her gift allows her to do various things, such as elevating little objects to use as projectiles -but she doesn't has as much control as a user of telekinesis-. Her habilities elevate the damage level of her basic combat knowledge.
Krystal came along with Luna four years ago. They are not related, they were neightboors since they were little girls, thus, they saw their gifts as something normal.
Krystal's father almost had her exorcised, when he found her playing happily with her dolls flying in the air. But she didn't seemed demonic.
Her family accept it, but hid it fearing that other could have their first reaction and harm her.

Not wanting to be a burden, she tried to avoid using her gift when she grew up, but she says she always had that "itch" that wouldn't go away unless she played around with it.
She never caused serious damage, other than destroying a few dog houses with a mini-tornado, leaving her puppies homeless.

Leeteuk's note: I think Krystal has so much potential. It is maybe because of her supressing her power for such a long time, that she hasn't achieved to released her power to a 100%. But I believe she will, and it is better fpr her to do so.
Otherwise, she would never learn how to control it properly and she wouldn't know what to do when it finally comes out as a whole.

(A/N: I got to this power for Krystal, through her name. Jung Soo Jung. What I read said "Soo" means life, made me think of oxygen (me being too literal lol), and "Jung" means quiet or serene, made me think of a breeze. So it came to be "air" at the end. Also, Krystal blows air on Hot Summer haha)



• Kang, Daesung.

 


Gift: Light Breath

Capabilities:
Can breathe light from within himself in any way, shape or form.

Personal info:
Student. His gift is a variation of light manipulation.
Daesung is always smiling. He always make his friends happy.

He is the only one that has found the teachers/recruiters, instead of the other way around.

Daesung was on vacation, camping on the mountains. During his third night there, he saw a very weird light between some trees.
He says the first thing he thought was alien abduction. Even when he was scared as hell, he got closer quietly. What he saw was a corpulent guy, camping just like him, only that all of the guy's stuff -his tent, chairs, and even a fence around his territory- seemed to be completely made of a blue light. Like holograms. The only thing real was the fire that he was using to cool his dinner.

Daesung slowly approached him and smiled. Jaesang was of course shocked and all his stuff disappeared immediately.
According to Daesung, he felt "they were the same", and showed hin what he could do before saying anything.

After that, Jaesang gladly welcomed him and invited him to the school. Daesung only asked to explain everything to his mom and left to the school with Jaesang.

Leeteuk's note: Other than for his training, he only uses his gift to practice his aim when he has free time. He doesn't use it in his daily life like most of the other students. I like his smile.

(A/N: Taken from his solist stage name "D-Lite". And just like Dara, brightness suits him because of his haply personality)



• Kim, Heechul.


 

Gift: Telepathy.

Capabilities:
Possess the ability to transmit information from his mind to another, and receive information from another mind.

Personal info:
Student/Tutor. Heechul came when he was 16. Since then, he's been a very helpful friend. Although, sometimes he likes to get in the mind of others and tease them, even when he does respect privacy. Most of the times.
He's extremely intelligent.

Leeteuk's note: Heechul likes to tease people a lot, including me. But he's been very helpful in the past.
I always bring him during rescue missions. I trust him.

(A/N: Well, I think Heechul tease everyone psycologically lol. That's why. And I think it fits his diva personality lol)



• Kim, Jonghyun.


 

Gift: Fire Manipulation.

Capabilities:
Can generate flames and manipulate the controling the shape, heat and even color.

Personal info:
Student. Jonghyun is one of the strongest students, combining both his undeniable power and his control over it.
There have been only a few incidents. Burning courtains, clothes, blankets, but never something serious.

Even when he has the ability to create the flames himself, he carries a metalic lighter with him, and often uses it to initiate his fire.

Leeteuk's note: I think is funny that he chose to be with someone, probably the only person, that makes him weak.
Or maybe that's why. Maybe he knows he can't hurt Key and that's something he likes about being with him. Fire is known for being unstable, after all. No matter how amazing he is with it, something could go wrong.

I'm not saying their relationship is based on that fact. I'm sure there are many reasons.

(A/N: I thought of it because of his RingDingDong look haha. I know that's gone but it has always been one of my favorite kpop looks ever. And I think fire fit his looks. His fierce eyes and his very manly, strong face. His hot self, lol)



• Kim, KangIn.


 

Gift: Destructive Voice.

Capabilities:
The sound waves created by his vocal cords travel through tangible matter -ground, walls, trees- provoking earthquakes.

Personal info:
Teacher. KangIn, along with the rest of the teachers, was one of the first persons to ever take a step in the school.
Has been in a relationship with Leeteuk for almost ten years.

Most of the time he only uses his gift to discipline the students. He has a lot of control and doesn't damage them, just scares them a little.

When Leeteuk's not in the school, he's the one to go to.

Leeteuk's note: Hottest man ever.
If it weren't for him, I would probably be rotting inside my cold cage, instead of helping all of this young people.

As a teacher, KangIn has helped a lot of students find the way to achieve control, not only with the physical training and practice, but using psycological treatment. Talking and understanding their different feelings and reactions relates to their special gifts.

He's a really important person to this school. And to me.

(A/N: I think KangIn has a this tough and authoritative look. Don't you think it suits him?)



• Kim, Kibum. (a.k.a. Key)


 

 

Gift: Ice Manipulation.

Capabilities:
Can create, shape and manipulate ice for various effects and combinations.

Personal Info:
Student. Key is always cold. He wears winter clothes all year long.
His abilities don't seemed to be affected by the weather -whether it's hot or a dry day, his gift works equaly-

He shared a room with Jonghyun even before they got together.

A feature that always made him stand out was his cold-colored hair, blue, purple, violet and a hint of green. He once asked Leeteuk if he could get him a black hair dye, but Jonghyun convinced Key to stay natural.

Just as Jonghyun, Key possess a lot of strenght and control over his powers.

Leeteuk's note: I think Key is a very interesting person. I've never seen someone with a gift like his.
I also think he and Jjong are a really lovely couple. Even when they do fight a lot, but it's never serious, they always make up the very same day.

The times I've touched him, he always feels like he's freezing, but he seems to be used to it. The fact that he doesn't know how does it feel to be warm, or to have the sun turn your cheeks pink, makes me a little sad. But he has Jjong for that, to get him to stop shivering.
I know they will be together forever.

(A/N: I thought about Key's power the moment I saw that pic of him with blue, purple, pink, green hair! He looks unbelievable! And I think ice also fits nicely with the diva personality lol)



• Kim, Ryeowook.

 

Gift: Emotion Manipulation.

Capabilities:
Can cause targets to feel uptight, scared, happy or relaxed.
May be able to cause targets to laugh or cry uncontrollably.

Personal info:
Student. His gift is definately dangerous.
When Ryeowook was younger, he realized everyone laugh when he was happy. Everyone was blue when he was sad. Everyone was moody when he was upset.

He never expected that to be caused by him, and he was so shocked when he was found by Leeteuk, that he felt depressed, thinking maybe no one really loved him, and those were emotions he induced in others. It was like finding out everyone around you are robots.

Ryeowook was so sad, Leeteuk cried.

It was really scary for him when he consoled him and the angel immediately smiled.

It was really hard training him to control it too, since the teachers were affected by him 80% of the times they got close to him.
It was Teddy the one who discovered the key of Ryeowook's "manipulation" was in his voice. The teacher, being a sound manipulator, tents to wear earphones almost 24/7. While being on a room with Ryeowook and the other teachers, he noticed how everyone laugh uncontrollably, except for him.

Looking at Ryeowook's sorry look, he knew they were under his effects. With this discovery, it was easier to determinate how to work with him, and how to train him.

With a little experimentation, they discovered it was impossible for Ryeowook to induce love, or hate. He was extremely happy to know that.

Leeteuk's note: Ryeowook voice now can only manipulate if he really wants to, and not accidently, like before.
I admit, his power really is scary. It's a relieve thing he's such a good boy. I believe he won't ever use his gift to harm.
Ryeowook is in a relationship with Yesung, which started recently. They have been glued together sice the first week they met, I guess it just advanced and became more.
Good for them!

(A/N: I had trouble with Ryeowook. I didn't knew what to give him! Giraffe powers? LoL I thought one of Ryeowook's principal features is his cute presense, the way his hyungs smile around him and his aegyo soul. I took that and turned it into this. Putting his voice as trigger, is a direct refference to his out standing vocals -I believe SuJu wouldn't be the same without his curious voice-, and his role as an important radio locutor!)



• Kim, Yesung.

Gift: Animal Morphing.

Capabilities:
Take the form of any animal, by altering his DNA.
Can transform into any animal, even when he hasn't encounter them.
Posses the special abilities of animals.

Person info:
Student. He was held against his will, by the owner of a circus, who forced him to give him the largest display of animals ever seen. People would come every day, and he had to let them handle him too.
According to him, there were days were he had to let the kids ride him too, and of course, he couldn't do anything if they pulled his fur, kicked him, or slap him, wanting him to walk faster.

Yesung stood up to all that abuse, cause he was afraid of the people finding out of his 'condition'.

He was rescued by Siwon. But Siwon didn't go there alone.
Leeteuk never let's anyone go alone. The rescue team always changes, depending on the needs and the situation.
That time, the team was Siwon, Heehul and KangIn.

KangIn was supposed to lead them, and take care of them of course, they were his students. Siwon was there cause there was nothing, or no one, that could stop him. Literally. And he was perfect to help Yesung out.
Heechul was there to help them locate him. Locating, or sensing people isn't part of his gift. What he can do, is "hear" them, as he gets close. He can hear the voices of their heads, see what they are seeing, too, although he never gives details, he just inform the others they are close or not.

His rescue was a success. Yesung was scared, he didn't knew this people, but they were offering a way out.
And man, he couldn't be stupid enough to reject the thing he had been praying for.

Now, Yesung has full controk of his abilities, and never turns unless he wants to. No one will ever force him again.

Leeteuk's note: I asked Yesung if he wanted to be a tutor, he's old enough to be one, but he said no. He seems to enjoy his free time with Ryeowook a lot.
It's okay, I mean, it was just an option.
And I want him to know he's free to do as he pleases.

A memory I have, related to Yesung, it's the night Heechul came to my room when everyone was sleeping. It was less than a week after we rescued Yesung.
Heechul looked tired.
He confessed to me, that he hadn't slept since Yesung was brought here. He said he was worried. Heechul explained me it was because of what he heard Yesung "say".The voice of his head speaking his truth.
Heechul heard him for less than 10 seconds, but he caught hundreds of troubled words.

"Why are you doing this to me?"
"Please, stop"
"It hurts"
"What did I ever do to deserve this?"
"I want to kill you"
"Am I a monster?"
"I'm tired"
"Am I even human?"
"God, why would you ever let me be born? For this?"
"I can't. Not anymore"
"I can't even kill myself..."

I never saw Heechul so worried about something before. But I was sure the smile I saw in Yesung's face those days was sincere.
I took Heechul to Yesung's room, and qe entered quietly. We walked and stood beaide his bed, and stared at his sleepy face. "Look at him... what do you hear?" I asked Heechul. He hesitated, but looked to Yesung and concentrated. After a few seconds, Heechul smiled brightly at me, and chuckled "He's happy!" He whispered excited. "What did you hear?" I asked, curious, as we walked out to let the boy sleep.
Heechul smiled again... "Thank you"

(A/N: Whenever I see Yesung, I think -other than I love him- that he looks like a turtle xD. And he's known for being a turtle lover, so I decided to use that. I wasn't going to give him turtle powers xD, but I went with the whole animal kingdom~ makes sense? Lol)



• Kwon, Jiyong. (a.k.a. G-Dragon)

 

Gift: Shapeshifter.

Capabilities:
He can alter his form to take on the appearance of others, when he's seen said other at least once.
He can alter either his whole appearance or just a part of him at will.

Personal Info:
Student/Tutor. One of the first students. He likes spending tine with everyone, but he is with his friends, Taeyang, TOP, Daesung and Seungri most of the time.

When he transforms into another person, there's a bright yellow glow that appears in his eyes from time to time, that gives him away. He's been trying to eliminate that.
G-Dragon is a perfectionist.

He copies forms, but not abilities.
Despites that, he's a very skilled fighter and possess an innate acrobatic body.

G-Dragon struggled to live on his own, when he turned 12 and decided to leave the dirty shelter where he was abandonded.
He tried doing a little acrobatic act in the streets. He tried rapping to the people that passed by.
Most people would only go "Awww" seeing him just as a cute boy, others would tell him to go back to school, and even when the rest did give him something, it was barely enough to eat a little.

He survived a couple of months, before he was spotted and brought to the school immediately. At first, GD thought it was some kind of charity organization, but when he met the teachers, and discovered they had special abilities like him, he was more than happy and willing to take the education they were offering him.

Leeteuk's note: GD is a wonderful person. He makes mistakes, everyone make mistakes, but he's well-behaved and always wants to help others.
He gets along with all the students and has a friendly, not formal, relationship with the teachers.

About his job as a tutor, I most of the times ask him to take care of the new students when they get to the school, show them around and explaining them everything as well as helping them bond with the others.
The only student I recall that requested a change of tutor the newest one, Lee Taemin, but I don't think it was GD's fault.
Taemin asked for Onew instead.

(A/N: Get it? G-Dragon changes his look like five times a month. Isn't it brilliant? Haha)



• Lee, Chaerin (a.k.a. CL)

 

 

Gift: Volatile Constructs.

Capabilities:
She can create and launch bombs, explosives and other volatile constructs.

Personal info:
Student. Leeteuk scolded CL several times when she first got to the school six years ago, because of her trying to use her gift for criminal conduct when she was found. It was something that had already passed, but he was afraid that if he didn't let her know it was wrong, she would never learn, and might do it again.
Because of Leeteuk's constant speeches, CL became a bit rebel.

She just came from the outside world, where people who knew her were afraid, and she was afraid of getting close to new people, to the school, to be locked up, checked up in a scary lab and get 'yelled' at by Leeteuk.

CL had a gloomy attitude during her classes and the rest of the students felt intimidated. She thought they were scared of her gift, but truth was they didn't even know what it was.
Leeteuk always wait for the students to be prepared and then officialy introduce them, and let them show, or just tell the rest what their gift is.

It wasn't until Dara started talking to her, that she started feeling better, and remembering how exciting it was to be in a place full of people like her. With Dara came Bom, then Minzy, then people noticed she wasn't mean and got to know her.

Her gift is one of the most dangerous ones. The bombs she creates have a small, round, but not perfect shape and a kind of golden color.
The explossions aren't massive, but destructive enough.

Leeteuk's note: I made Dara CL's roomate to help her. She seems happy like that.
She is a very nice person now. Although she still has her sassy personality, but that's just who she is.
Her gift is dangerous, but she can control it.

(A/N: Well, as a rapper, CL is badass. Notice that I say 'as a rapper' kkk cause I think she's a really caring leader and a funny dorky girl. Anyways, I knew I had to give her something really cool haha. I love her and I decided to give her the power of my second most favorite mutant: Tabitha Smith. You know her? XD Boom-Boom? Oh well kkk)



• Lee, Donghae.

 

Gift: Aquatic Adaptation.

Capabilities:
He can adapt to underwater environments, being able to breathe water, to swim well and to endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures.

Personal Info:
Student. Donghae has gills on his sides.
He can breathe perfectly fine when he's out of water too, but he feels a bit weak during specially dry, hot days. Hence, he's weak around Taeyang and Jonghyun, but he can stand it.

He was brought here peacefuly, without problems. Donghae immediately grew attached to his roomate, Eunhyuk. They came in the same year, and they got to know eachother deeply.

Donghae often hangs around the pool, and he's the only one allowed to be there during school nights.
Recently, as a birthday gift, Leeteuk got him an aquarium with a clown fish, for his room, and he's the only one in the school with a pet.

Leeteuk's note: I've seen Donghae swimming. He moves so incredibly fast.
He's in a relationship with Eunhyuk, and they are ALWAYS together.

(A/N: We know Donghae is a fish. Lol even his fans are called "Elfish" kkk)



• Lee, Eunhyuk.

 

Gift: Monkey Mimicry.

Capabilities:
The power to mimic the abilities and attributes of simians.

Personal info:
Student. The mokey-like feature that stands out the most is his ability to crawl and climb on nearly any surface. He uses this ability to move around the school faster.

His gift never freaked anyone out, people used to think he just was good at gymnastics. The only ones worried were his parents, because they knew he had absolutely no trainning and he shouldn't be capable of doing such impressive actions. However, they didn't repressed him, and when the time came, they encourage him to come to this special school.

At first, Eunhyuk felt sad at the school, not for himself, but for his parents. Being an only child, he knew they'd miss him and also, they wouldn't have anyone to help them at the convenience store they owned.

He almost dropped out of the school -something Leeteuk has never allowed- when Donghae arrived and became his roomate.
After a few awkward days, they started talking one night, when Donghae was still decorating his half of the room, and put two picture frames of him and his parents on his night stand. Eunhyuk saw him and ask him about it. Seeing they both missed their families, they started talking about that.
Soon they felt so incredibly comfortable with eachother and became best -inseparable- friends.

A few years passed and they started "fooling around". After more time, they became a official couple.

Leeteuk's note: Eunhyuk is a nice with the dongsaengs. He works hard during classes, and trains a lot.
I've never seen him get in a fight with Donghae, and he takes good care of him.
I would hate it if something ever happens between them, cause I see true love there.

(A/N: Eunhyuk is a monkey. What else? Lol)



• Lee, Joon.

 

Gift: Intangibility

Capabilities:
He is able to move through objects and ignore most physical effects in their way.
Able to ignore most attacks and physical dangers.

Personal info:
Student. Joon's abilities have improve a lot since he got to the school.
The hardest part was helping him overcome his anger.
He hated being like this. He hated how everyone called it their "gifts", while he called it "curse".

But Leeteuk understood him being so angry and closed, and was very patient with him.

Onew played an important role in his rescue, and because of this Joon became attached to him. Others helped, of course, but the image of the half-beast guy, trying to hold him and defending him, even with the danger of gunshots present, imprinted in Joon's mind.

He wouldn't let anyone else near him. For all he knew, this could be just another gang, only with high technology and more money.

Joon's body was very abused, full of bruises and little wounds. Professor Gummy had to teach Onew how to properly clean wounds, put bandages and massage muscles, so that he could do it, because Joon flinched whenever she tried to.

Both boys became roomates, and Onew tried to make him talk. Joon didn't started accepting everyone around him, until Onew told him a little about the students.

About Ryeowook constantly wondering if people around him feel actually happy, or it is hin causing it.
About Amber always avoiding touching her friends.
About Leeteuk terrified of religious people.
About Yesung's horrible past.
About himself, living all alone for years.

Joon never imagined any of that. They all looked so happy.
He slowly stopped feeling sorry for himself, and opened to the rest.
According to Joon "It would be really stupid to live locked up, when I craved for this freedom so many years"

Leeteuk's note: Before Taemin came, Joon was "the new one".
I'm happy with Joon's "transformation". Seeing him today, no one would think he had so serious problems in the past.
He's the reason I've duplicated my efforts on finding new students. It really breaks my heart to think that I could've find Joon sooner.
I could've saved him from years of abuse.

This is not happening again. I'm not gonna let one of us think they are alone.

(A/N: I think Joon is one of the most sincere idols out there. This made me think of "transparent" and that made me think of ghosts lol. Another way to refer to the superpower of "Intangibility" is "Ghosting". And I think the Joonew friendship is adorable, that's why I added it haha~)



• Lee, Seungri.

 

 

Gift: Seduction Intuition.

Capabilities:
Possesses innate seductive skills and charming allure which they can use to easily and efficiently seduce and manipulate anyone of either the same or opposite .

Personal info:
Student. There was a time when Seungri thought his gift was the most pathetic out of all the others. He thought it was actually something any normal lerson could learn to do. But his gift beyond that.
Leeteuk made him see he was probably one of the most powerful students, because he could get any of the others to do whatever he requested. So, in a way, he possess the power of everyone around him.

After hearing that, Seungri's self-steem boosted high to the sky, but Leeteuk made him promise he would never use it against others in a malicious way.

He only uses it sometimes to get them to do favors for him. It goes from bringing him a soda to do his homework projects.

Teddy thinks his power of manipulation may be thanks to some anomaly in his voice, just like in Ryeowook's case, but encouraged by other factors, like his eyes, his poses, touches and closeness.
While experimenting, they discovered he expels a crazy amount of feromones when he put his "seduction moves" in action, being this the main factor.

In other words, his tactics help, but he could just look at someone in the eye, say "shampoo" and they would fall under his spells because of the strong power of his wild feromones.
Again, just like in Ryeowook's case, Seungri's form of manipulation, cannot induce love, but desire.

After studying Seungri's feromones, Leeteuk discovered they were highly mutated, and were extremely different than normal human feromones, thus, he gave them the name of "V.I Feromones".
Meaning: Very Infatuating.

Leeteuk's note: Although I think his gift could be very useful during missions, I gotta keep an eye on him. I don't want him to use it to cheat during classes.

(A/N: Seungri has always wanted this seductive image, and he's al about noonas hah. He has that personality lol. If you don't believe me, watch his mv's haha eachone has that feel. "Strong baby" "What can I do?" "V.V.I.P" "Gotta talk to U". Kekeke)



Lee, Sungmin.

 


Gift: Zoolingualism.

Capabilities:
Talk to animal life forms and understand their reactions.

Personal info:
Student. Sungmin's ability is quite uncommon, especially amongst humans.
It presented since he was a little boy and didn't bothered anyone, until he grew up.It was weird, for a "big boy" to spent almost all his time in his garden, or at parks, talking to all kinds of animals, looking like a crazy person to the rest.
Of course his parents wouldn't believe whatever he said "the animals were telling him".

The believed, the day the angel showed up, telling them he came to take Sungmin to a special place. The woman fainted, but when she woke up, they managed to have a talk about it. The angel was so polite, but firm.
He told them their son's ability was unique and if they cared for him, they would let him go to this school.

It took a lot of time. Sungmin's parents didn't know they were going to have their son go from one day to another.
But Sungmin wanted to. He wanted to be in a place where no one was going to call him crazy and where he could make good friends.

Leeteuk's note: Sungmin's ability amaze me everytime! It's very impressive. Animals hear him from far away, and obey his commanda. Incredible.

His relationship with Kyuhyun is good. But they do fight sometimes. One time when he was mad, Sungmin told me that Kyuhyun was such an animal, and that's probably why only he can understand him.
They always makeup, though. I wish them well.

(A/N: I saw a video of Sungmin at Radio Star, whistling like a bird. It was so funny and it really sounded like a bird. That's where I got the idea. Also, Sungmin is a aegyo boy, and he needes something cute haha)



• Lee, Taemin.

 


Gift: Telekinesis, Invisibility, create force fields.

Capabilities:
Can manipulate objects with his mind:
To keep an object from moving.
To lift an object.
To alter an object's directional course.
Grasp an object firmly in place.
To pull or push objects.

Can render himself unseen by the eye.
Can condense telekinetic energy around oneself in order to make protective shields.

Personal info:
Student. Taemin got here about six months ago. He comes from a nice family, but the doesn't like talking about them, because he says it makes him miss them more. So far, he has adapted well. He is friendly and respectful.

Extremely powerful. The fact that he also possess the ability to make himself invisible isn't a coicidence. Telekinesis users have that ability, by affecting objects on a sub-atomic level, altering the molecules that reflect light.
Creating force fields was the first thing Taemin discovered he could do, one time when he was really scared of a big bug flying in his room.

It's weird that he only has these "extra" skills. He hasn't mastered his gift, and Taemin will probably develope more abilities as he learns more about his own power. The list of tecniques a telekinesis user can do practically endless.

Telekinetic control can lead to all the other forms of bio-manipulation.
Air manipulaion. Water manipulation. Solar manipulation...

Leeteuk's note: The marvel boy.
When I first brough Taemin to the school, my "plan" was to seclude him, keep him in the lab, until he had a little more control over himself. I wanted to keep everyone safe.
But, while we talked, on our way from his house to the school, I realized it was an awful idea and I don't know why I even consider it. Taemin is a very good boy, and it would be so unfair to keep him away, giving that all of the students are actually dangerous.

Well, I'm glad I didn't. Taemin is such a lovely boy, and the way he connected with my Onew almost immediately made me so happy.

Taemin has been doing great.
I hope I can get to run more studies on him, I'm really interested.

(A/N: I seriously considered "Supernatural Beauty" haha -yes, that's a real superpower-, but since he's my bias, I decided to give him the power of my ultimate bias out of both Marvel and DC universes: Jean Grey.
Since I was little, I've always loved her. I even remember asking my mom if I could ask Santa for "Yeeeen" 's power instead of toys once haha. -I couldn't say 'Jean' haha all those letters are pronounced differently in spanish lol-. I think the "Dark Phoenix" thing is really interesting and logical. Oh my God, what if that happens to Taemin? Dundundun!)



• Liu, Amber.

 

Gift: Electricity Manipulation.

Capabilities:
Able to absorb, conduct, generate and manipulate a form of energy, which give the user control over electric fields, electric charges, electric currents and electronics.

Personal info:
Student. Amber is a very unique girl.
Sometimes she acts careless and crazy, but she worries all the time about having physical contact with her friends. Althought, her gift doesn't act that way. It isn't activated by touch. She CAN have contact, only she doesn't want to. Amber thinks she's going to electrocute them, and often repress her own power.
This isn't good, but her fear isn't unfounded.

Krystal has an ugly scar on her right forearm, because of her. It was an accident.
Amber and Krystal had been playing on the gardens all-day long, and that was common. Basically, they were just chasing eachother, and something must've been really funny cause they couldn't stop laughing.

The overexcitement, and the boost of energy in Amber, was probably why when her open hand was a few inches away from grabbing Krystal, a blue bolt hit her arm.
Krystal was paralized for a moment, and fell to the ground. Her body jerked violently for a few seconds, in front of Amber's terrified eyes.

As soon as Krystal recovered mobility, she sat up and rocked back and forth, with her hand over her injure, crying hard while looking at Amber. Krystal wasn't blaming her, she was just scared, shocked and dizzy. But that painful image imprinted in Amber's memories forever.

Alarmed by Krystal's loud cries, Kyuhyun Siwon and Onew came and helped her get inside the building.
Amber followed them, but was too scared to touch her.

She also stayed by Krystal's side when she was being checked up by Leeteuk. He wasn't in the school when the incident happened, so he couldn't heal her in time to leave no scar.

However, Leeteuk programmed sessions every week, to try to heal the skin and erase the mark. Lately, it appears to be working.
Amber always accompanies Krystal to these sessions, but she's always deadly silent.

Krystal tells her all the time that it wasn't her fault, she's not mad and she doesn't blames her. But Amber blames herself.

Leeteuk's note: I really want Amber to let herself go again. If she doesn't, all her trainning would be in vain, because how are you gonna learn how to control your power, if you're scare of it?

I think she's trying to. Lately, se has obeyed whenever we tell her to use it, for exercises.
There was a time were she just wouldn't do it.
I hope she's feeling better.

(A/N: This came directly from "Electric Shock". I knew I had to give Amber something incredible, awesome and energetic, like her ;P)



• Onew.

 

 

Gift: Partial Feral Phisiology, Inner Beast, Enhaced senses.

Capabilities:
Animal instinct.
Gain strength and ferocity.
Take on the aspects of wild animals.

Personal info:
Student/Tutor. Wolf tail and cat ears are part of Onew's body, making him stand out amongst the other already rare students.

He has his wild side under control. The animal features he shows are always when he's showing affection or during mating seasons.

Onew's enhaced senses are really incredible. His ears pick up every single sound, and can decipher layer upon layer of noise. He can detect specific smells, and locate their origin. Even smells that are undetectable to average humans, such as feromones, or each individual's particular scent. Can see with amazing clarity, distance or color, even during night time. He has exceptionally good sense of touch, allowing him to detect specific persons, objects, substances and follow tracks.
The only sense that could be considered "normal" is taste, but combined with his sense of smell, he can do things like detect poisonous food.

Onew possess a "sixth sense" too. Just like animals, he senses danger. He can also tell if someone's lying.

He is able to produce the sounds of mammal animals.

Onew was raised in the school, and it is the only home he knows, but he was still quiet and reserved. He wasn't unhappy of course, it was just his personality.
He would only talk in a intimate way with Leeteuk. That was because he was the first person he ever had contact with, and he is the closest thing he has to a father-like figure.

But Onew has changed a lot in the short period of time he has known Taemin.
Since the moment he first saw him standing in front of the school's doors, looking so little surrounded by big bags and suitcases.

Leeteuk runs studies on Onew every two weeks, just to check if everything is normal, -because of Onew's animal aspects, he has to be able to notice every little thing, in case something's wrong- and he discovered that weeks after Taemin's arrival, Onew was secretting a crazy amount of pheromones. It could've started from the first day Taemin came, they couldn't be sure.

Onew isn't just an animal. He's a complex person and a valuable member of this little community.

Leeteuk's note: My feelings towards Onew are very great. I sometimes think of him as a son, and he's special.
I know I didn't recieve him as a baby, and even when he was wild, he was a defendless and scared creature when I found him.

Onew chose his own name. In a way.
I remember, during the time when I was teaching him how to write and read, when he could only talk a little bit,  I found him in my office, with a phonetics book a had given him.
He was consulting it. I calmy asked what he was doing. He smiled and took a dirty candy wrap out of his pocket.
I don't know where it came from, he could've taken it out of the trash, or maybe it was some of the stuff he carried since he lived in the forest.

He showed me the wrap and pointed at each big red letter on it. "O-N-E-W" he said and shook his tail happily. "ONEW!"
I could tell he was proud. I don't even knew of a candy named 'Onew'. I never tried them and I never saw them, but I started calling him that, and he liked it.

It started as a playful nickname, then a habit, then it became his name.

Seeing how much he has opened since he's with Taemin make me wish I had found that marvel boy sooner.
Never in all these years, I saw Onew as happy as he is now.

(A/N: Onew. Every since Dazzling Girl, I've fantasized about him as a beast haha. Call me weird. Its that fake fur around his shoulders, it looks so good! It's also really interesting, and he deserved that cause he and aemin are main characters here and he is so hot.
Also, since I gave Taemin Jean Grey's special features, I might have portrayed the famous "Jean-Logan" romance, since a wolverine is actually an animal)

• Park, Bom.
 
Gift: Self-Replication.

Capabilities:
Can instantly and perfectly replicate herself.

Personal info:
Student. Park Bom was brought to the school when she was eleven.
Her parents didn't mistreat her, but they were slightly scared of her.

It was quite a schock for her mom to walk in and find her playing with an identical twin she didn't remember giving birth to. And of course, the first logical possibility is that she was high on soap fumes. But later on both of Bom's parent saw not two, but three identical little girls jumping around, and comfirmed they weren't crazy.

Soon after that, Teddy and Gummy came.
They brought her to the school and she seems happy with all her friends.

The "Bom copies" always cooperate because they possess the same mind and goals.
At first, the copies were clumpsy and a little dumb, but Bom has really mastered her gift to the point where one could really think they are seeing a couple -or a hord- of identical independent individuals.

She also has the ability to remove her copies as quickly as they were made.

Leeteuk's note: Our "Army of one".
Park Bom behaves in a dorky way almost all the time, but she's not dumb.

She also knows a little bit of gymnastics, but at a basic "cheerleader" level. Although it is very useful if you ARE your own cheerleading team.

I told her long time ago, that it didn't matter if there were hundreds of Boms, if they were all weak, or easily defeated.
She took it as a challenge and even when she's not the most athelic or best fighter around, she improved and is one of our strongest defenses.

(A/N: This came to me from the "Double Park TV" show haha. Hearing 'Double Park' immediately makes me think of two Park Boms. I mean I know Dara is Park too, but she is never adressed like that. However, everyone calls Bom 'PARK Bom'. I'm silly)



• Park, Cheondung. (a.k.a Thunder)
 
 
 
Gift: Tagalog Deity Physiology.

Capabilities:
Can absorb electricity and utilize it in some way, like electrical ammo.
Can manipulate the sound part of lightning, which is thunder, to deal deadly and possibly concussive results.

Personal info:
Student. Cheondung has aspect of the tagalog deity Ribung Linti, God of Thunder.

At first, his gifts were just catalogized as "Electric immunity and thunder manipulaion", but Leeteuk later realized Thunder's attributes made him similar to the tagalog deity Ribung Linti. Both of them invocate thunder through powerful shouts, and are stronger during rainy seasons. Leeteuk also brought him from the Philippines -along with his sister-, home of the tagalog culture.

Thunder can absorb electricity and use it on his favor.

Leeteuk's note: Thunder's gift it's totally different from Amber's. They are both eletric bases abilities, but while Amber can generate her own electricity, and even manipulate electronics, Thunder can only use electric attacks after he has absorbed the electricity from another source, and invocate loud thunders to dumbfound and intimidate enemies.

(A/N: Okay, this is obvious haha lol. Cheondung's stage name is Thunder, and he lived a big part of his life in the Philippines ;P)



Park, Gummy.
 
 
 
Gift: Innate Capability.

Capabilities:
She has the ability to naturally have skills and/or knowledge typically earned through learning or special education.

Personal info:
Teacher. Extremely brilliant. Professor Gummy is the main responsible of all the technology used in the school.

All the teachers have certain level of scientific knowledge and training, but she definately goes beyond that.
The teachers are capable enough to do complex tests on the students, and research by experimenting, but professor Gummy is always ahead, coming up with new inventions, improving the way the students develope.

Besides of teaching, Gummy also works at the school as doctor, engineer, phycologist and recruiter.

She has always been close friends with the school's founder, before it even started.

Something that probably happens to every teacher, is that they have a deep love towards their students, giving that they are dedicating their lives to them, and Gummy isn't the exception.
She oftens walks around the school to keep an eye on them. She can help but feel worried sometimes, even when this students are really strong humans.

Gummy is the only motherly figure they have, and she's there for them as whatever they need her to be. Teacher, doctor, mother.

Specially since she knows she can't have children of her own.

Leeteuk's note: Without her, this would probably be just a place where we keep this students. Her technology makes this school the perfect place for them.

She doesn't do all of this on her own, of course. Whatever she invents, we help her built it and test it.

(A/N: Gummy's real name is "Ji Yeon". One of the meanings of this name is "Plethora of knowledge", which you can understand as "excess of knowledge". It was scary because I actually read about the "Innate capability" power and thought it would be good for her BEFORE I knew the meaning of her name haha. Destiny. I love Gummy, she has a really kind, passionate personality)



• Park, Jaesang.
 
 
 
Gift: Psychic Constructs.

Capabilities:
Can turn psychic energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items.

Personal info:
Teacher. He has a very relaxed personality. Jaesang likes to play with the students during their free time, although he's a little grumpy when he's teaching.

His gift is very helpful. Giving a simple example, if some students are playing with a ball, and it goes over the school's high roof, Jaesang can easily create a very firm and safe ladder to get it.

Psychic Constructs is an amazing ability, and it requires great mind control. It's often used to help around the school, or to help Gummy with her inventions.

Jaesang has been a teacher since the start of the school. He also works as a recruiter and researcher.

Leeteuk's note: Even though he sometimes is lazy, he is so very helpful.
I know he doesn't really enjoys teaching, but he tries, and I also know he cares for the students and I appreaciate it.

He has control over his gift and that's a huge advantage to him, and to us.

(A/N: haha, okay, I want someone to guess why I chose "Psychic Constructs")



• Park, Leeteuk.
 
 
 
Gift: Angelic Physiology.

Capabilities:
Has angel-like wings that gives him the ability to fly.
Healing.
Decelerated Aging (Semi-immortality)

Personal info:
Teacher. Leader.
Leeteuk dislikes the words "principal",  "boss", that's why he asks to be called leader, but most of the times, just Leeteuk.

Leeteuk is the person in charge of taking care of everyone, educating the students, and directing the teachers.

His students are the most meaningful that has ever happened to him.
Leeteuk consider this to be the biggest mission he has taken in his whole life.

And his life has been very long.

If you ask him, he'd become shy and laugh nervously.
Rumor says that, if you dare, you can find really old clothes on his closet that would remind you of Beethoven.

Leeteuk confessed that to KangIn, but the latter doesn't seems to mind at all.
His semi-immortality is also the reason why Leeteuk knows most of the students since they were practically kids, and he looked the same way he does now, while his co-workers were considerably younger.

His healing gift works immediately on recent wounds, shortly after they happened. For old wounds, scars and diseases, the procedure is slower.

Contrary to what some might think, Leeteuk isn't the founder of the school. He was there since the beggining, but he doesn't has the kind of money to own such a huge building, or provide food, services, forniture or material for the students, who live there without paying a cent.
Leeteuk has a boss, and he responds to his commands and calls. His boss has recruited some students himself, and always calls Leeteuk to tell him if he found a new one.

Being semi-immortal really gives someone time to study all kinds of stuff. That's why Leeteuk often works at the lab, mostly experimenting with the students' DNA -not on a "mad scientist" way-.

Leeteuk's note: Some would've thought I'm not going to write about myself, but, oh I'm gonna. After all, I do have a tall pile of diaries in my room -too bad I'm afraid of open some of those. They look like they are gonna turn into dust-

I love my students.
I remember at first I tried just to be "the teacher", but this kids were just oh so special, I couldn't help but fall for each one of them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
 
I've known them for years, and I feel like a father when I'm around them.
I know their little 'quirks'.
For example, never give Donghae sea food, he'll freak out.
Giving Sulli flowers isn't a good idea, she'll cry.
Onew likes his meat raw, and usually, he doesn't like using silverware.
Don't critize Key's coats.
NEVER scare G.O, Thunder or KangIn -if they scream, you'll regret it-

I have one big family.

Now that I have KangIn, I'm actually scared of my semi-immortality. I really don't wanna be without him.
After years of research and experimenting, I had found the mutant agent on my DNA, that causes my slow aging.
I want to implant it on KangIn's body, and I already talked to him about it.

I feel really selfish, I want him to stay with me forever.

If it works, I could share it with the rest of us too, if they want it of course.

(A/N: "Angel" is one of Leeteuk's nicknames -and my favorite one-. Also, well, he's 30 now! And he look as fresh as always, with such an angelic flawless face and attractive body. He's forever young haha)



• Park, Luna.
 
 
 
Gift: Water Manipulation.

Capabilities:
Can shape and manipulate water.

Personal info:
Student. Luna came to the school at the same time as Krytal. They are close friends.

Unlike Krystal, Luna never supressed her gift and enjoyed playing with water a lot, at any chance she had. In the bathtub, during the rain, or even with a simple glass of water.

Luna's ability isn't mastered yet, but it is surely effective and controlled to the point that it's safe.

She is a very happy girl. Luna never causes problems and she gets along with everyone.
She likes it when someone needs her help, even when it is for the simpliest things, like washing the windows, or water the plants.

Leeteuk's note: Luna is the kind of person everyone likes, and no one ever wants to see sad. She likes playing a lot, and joking around.

I often see her practicing her skills in the pool.

(A/N: Well, "Luna" means "moon" in spanish, and the gravity forces the moon has over the Earth, causes the waves of the ocean :D... as far as I know)



• Park, Sandara (a.k.a Dara)
 
 
 
Gift: Photokinesis (Light Manipulation).

Capabilities:
Can bend, shift, focus, scatter and generally manipulate light to various decrees and effects.

Personal info:
Student. Dara and Thunder are siblings, and they came here together very young.

Dara's gift didn't manifested immediately. It was around she was seven years old, that she discovered she could actually play with the light, and didn't understand how people said light was "untouchable".
Around that age, her hair started turning into a much light color, until it was blonde, color that matches the sunshine.

Of course, her mother was shocked and confused, and the most logical thing she could think of it was that someone did it. But, what kind of thief goes into your house just to bleach a kid's hair?.

Dara had a incident with her brother when they were little, when she tried to show him the light she caught in her hands. She uncovered the ball of light, but it was too bright for Cheondung.

Cheondung was blinded for almost a week. Dara felt terrible and even when she tried to stop, she couldn't do it for too long. Playing with light just gives her so much joy, and she felt better when her brother started manifesting special abilities too.

Leeteuk's note: Since Dara adquired this new "light beam" ability, I like her gift even more. It truly is one of my favorites.
Specially I take all the students outside, and we make a kind of "camp" -which isms ridiculous, even if our territory is pretty extense, our house is still right there-

It is forbiden to go into the school during our camps, and we just play and talk about everything.
During the night, Dara makes a really pretty lights "show". We just lay on the ground and look at the hundreds of bright dots flying around like glowing butterflies.

(A/N: When I was trying to figure what to give Dara, I thought of how she's always seemes so crazily-happy. She lights everyone up kekeke. And her recent blonde hair is stunning ha)



• Park, Teddy.
 
 
 
Gift: Audiokinesis (Sound Manipulation).

Capabilities:
Can create and modify sound waves to mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement.
He can affect music as well as produce it.

Personal info:
Teacher. His gift is very unusual, but he with a lot of effort and practice he mastered on his own. That's maybe why he accepted to join this "organization", because he would've liked if someone helped him with his gift.
Everything. How to understand it, how to control it and use it, and how there are more people like him in the world.

Like the other teachers, he is also a recruiter and reseacher.
He is good to the students and he likes to spend time with them.

Teddy wears earphones or headphones 24/7.
He can push people with his sound waves, or even get to a destructive level.

He teaches Leeteuk's classes when he's gone.

Leeteuk's note: Teddy's gift is quite entertaining. Sound. Sound is everywhere. Plus, it's gotta be the most.interesting style of combat I've seen.
Feels almost like a performance.

He really cares for the students, and that's all I ask.

(A/N: Teddy's is YG's main producer. He's a real genius! He's my hero. I think we all have a crazy kpop fantasy that we HONESTLY want to be true. Mine is compose three or four demos, put them in a CD and plant myself outside the YG building and give it to him... or send it in the mail xD)



• Qian, Victoria.
 
 
 
Gift: Enhaced Flexibility, Enhaced Dexterity.

Capabilities:
Able to bend and twist her body far beyond the normal limits of physiology.
Can precisely control their movements and muscles.
Able to regain balance or bounce back to their feet quickly and perform feats such as throwing a knife, or fighting at seemingly impossible angles and positions.

Personal info:
Student. Victoria is training to become a tutor soon.
She's a very intelligent student, and has good comunication with her friends. She's a responsiible girl, and oftens practices to improve her skills even more.

Before she came to the school, as a preteen, she lived in a circus, like Yesung.
She had to display herself on some kind of freak show, where she was the main attraction, as a scary contortionist.
There were times when she was just too tired and would just do a simple stunt to her audience, but she'd be punished, and forced to perform a "real" show.

Victoria wasn't rescued. One day she just escaped. With her abilities, it wasn't hard. The only reason why it took her so long, is that she didn't know what was out there, and how could she live on her own.
She was found wandering on the streets of the city, almost starving to death.

Leeteuk and Gummy gave her good medical care, giving her all kinds of vitamins and treatments. They stayed by her side 24/7, until she started to get better.

They also surround her with all kinds of pretty stuff while she had to stay on bed. They got her toys, crayons and stuffed animals.

Leeteuk and Gummy liked to do that, even if the students weren't "babies". They liked to pamper "their new kids", because most seemed like they never had something pretty and from the heart.

They slowly introduced Victoria, by taking her on short walks around the school's territory. She was still weak, but they thought the fresh air would be good for her.
Before they took her out, Leeteuk talked to the students, telling them not shout or ask her "what could she do".
Victoria got to talk with some of the girls first, until she finally incorporated "officially", attending classes.

Leeteuk's note: Victoria is really smart, and I'm happy to see how she has appreaciated her education.
She's the kind of girl that never complains during class, and does her homework with effort.
I have no complains about her.

Victoria has a great physical condition and extraordinary control.

(A/N: One of Victoria's features is her flexibility, kekeke. I love that :P Althought, I turned it into something even cooler haha)



• Shin, Dong Hee. (a.k.a Shindong)

 
 
 
Gift: Dermal Armor.

Capabilities:
He can generate an innate metal aaarmor as a part of his body, which is resistant to attacks, harm or pain and extreme temperature.


Personal info:
Student. Shindong came since he was very young. A little kid.

When Shindong turns into metal, he's nearly invencible. He doesn't feel pain and nothing hurts his skin, the best the students can do while fighting him is contain him.
He's pretty proud about that.

Shindong's personality is really magnetic and fun. He likes making jokes and playing.

He wants to be tutor too. Shindong has said how much he admires them.
Because not everyone can be a tutor. Leeteuk has to choose them.
It's a matter of behavior, control, experience and skills.

The tutor not only help the new students to adapt. They do all kinds of chores, like gathering all the students in the cafeteria when the power goes off at night -no matter if they were already sleeping-, report any kind of problem to Leeteuk, keep an eye on the rest of the students, take note if someone misses a class on purpose, or doesn't work properly (Because this is a school after all, and the students must take their education seriously).
The tutors are also the only ones allowed to enter the school's basement facilities,unless Leeteuk says another students can come.

Shindong has already expressed his desire to Leeteuk, and hmis doing his best to show he is worthy. The school has done so much for him, he wants to give something back.

Leeteuk's note: Shindong is really devoted to us. His gift is amazing.
He is practically invincible, and that would work in my favor if I do train him to be a tutor.
I guess I should, I don't see why not.

Shindong cares for others, and that's really really important to me. I don't want anyone abusing power.  
 
 
(A/N: Shindong is a person that isn't afraid of being himself.
Well, when I think of Shindong, I think of someone secure, and that lead me to this, kekeke, hope you'll think it fits him)



• Yang, Seungho.
 
 
 
Gift: Power Replication.

Capabilities:
Able to mimic and copy the abilities of others around himself.
Can even stack two powers together.

Personal info:
Student/Tutor. Seungho is a good tutor. He's not afraid of being estrict with his dongsaengs and that's something every leader should have.

He's the only student that is included in both attack and defense units.

He copies the abilities by touching the user. Even though he only possess them during a limited amount of time, and are considerably weaker than the original, he's still really powerful.

Seungho is able to combine two different powers. For example, if he touches KangIn and then Jonghyun, he would be able to throw fire and shout to disturb the others at the same time.

Seungho spend most of his time with G.O.m, and even when he takes his duty as tutor seriously, he relaxes sometimes and play games with the others.

Leeteuk's note: I study Seungho's body a lot, since I still don't know what it is about him that allows him to steak powers. Something in his hands? His skin? His brain, his whole anatomy?

I'm still not sure, but it is awesome.

Seungho cannot copy abilities that at related to a physical anomaly. Like, if he touched me, he wouldn't get my wings, so he wouldn't be able to fly, but he would be able to copy my healing skill.
If he touched Onew, he wouldn't get Onew's tail or ears, but he would adquire his enhaced senses.

(A/N: I came up with this since Seungho is really multi-talented. He is a leader, he plays piano -in an amazing, jaw-dropping way!-, he knows how to pop dance, sing with falsetto, sew, play guitar, be y, model and act, kekeke)
 
 
 

 

 

"A new generation of mutants is emerging, that much is certain. They will be called freaks. Genetic monstrosities. But they are emerging in the inner cities, in the suburbs, in the deserts and the jungles. And when they emerge, they will need teachers, people who can help them overcome their anger and show them how to use their strange gifts responsibly. They will need us."

--Charles Xavier.