School for Gifted Youngsters

 

 

I mindlessly move a little bit closer
Your wet lips are like honey, oh yeah
I only imagined this, my boo, oh yeah
Yeah, I want you

 

...

Locking, your tightly shut heart
Knocking, slowly
Talking, you’ll close up if I rush
Risky you, oh yeah
Little by little, the door is opening

Block out all the light baby
Trap yourself in me
My heart that I cannot control
Fights with my reason
Come into my arms right now
I’ll change the world that makes you tired

I want to be your only Ace
All the passing by guys who were just so-so
I am a bit different from them
Baby what you want
What you’ve wanted, what you dreamed of
Ace Ace Ace Ace


 

 

As eyes opened, they slowly focused on the round and bright object hanging above him. 
It looked just like the full moon that the inner beast was addicted to, but he realized it was just a lamp...
 
He felt numbness on his shoulder, but his confusion made him ignore it, as he looked around.
 
"Ah! He's up!" A familiar voice exclaimed. 
Silhuoettes formed on his view. Because of the blinding light, it took him a bit to recognize them. 
 
Leeteuk was looking at him in a mix of worry and relief. "How do you feel?"
 
"I..." Onew's throat felt sore and heavy. The older saw the discomfort on his face and said "Don't force it, it's okay" 
Maybe it hurt because of all the intense howling... "Do you remember anything?"
 
The confused man just shook his head after a few moments
 
"Onew I didn't *want* to do it" Amber spoke from the other side of the bed "but-but there was no choice, I hope it isn't too bad, I--" 
 
"Yah, you did the right thing" Another one said across the room. Onew raised his head to look.
It was Key. He has his turned to him, which he covered seconds later with a shirt that Jjong handed him. But Onew took notice of the bruises, that looked very dark on the boy's snowy skin...
 
Across Key's bed, Siwon was rubbing his lightly purple forehead.
 
He could see it. He could see flashing images of his hands throwing Key to the ground... He knew he had to hit Siwon with a great force, if he managed to hurt such a strong man...
He remembered throwing a powerful blow with his sharp paws at Joon...
 
Panicking, he looked around, and found him looking at him next to his bed. Pale, but not visibly injured...
 
"I'm glad you're okay..."  Joon weakly said... Onew was too shaken up to respond. He searched the room once more, hoping there wasn't any more victims of his great lack of control. 
 
A cold chill ran down his whole body as he set his eyes on the bed next to his. 
 
Taemin, his dongsaeng, student, friend, laid there with closed eyes, and a clear tube connected to his wrist.
The boy was covered with a blanket, but even then, Onew could see he was shirtless, and that there was a white patch covering his left shoulder, as well as a smaller one on a part of the other shoulder. 
 
Onew has never felt a greater guilt in his life. Such a heavy weight on him, sinking his heart. 
He attemped to move, and do something, anything! But Leeteuk rushed to stop him, pushing him gently on his back again "H-He's okay! Taemin is fine! His wounds are minor. I administrated him a serum for his sugar levels" He explained "You... Um... Taemin tried to contain you inside a force shield and... You broke it. I imagine that must've been bad for his head... Just after we brought you here, he got a really bad migraine, so I gave him meds and told him to rest here. I think he better stays for a few days here with you... Is that okay? I want to have him here just to make sure if there is any aftermath.." 
 
"Y-Yes!!" Onew nodded fast "Anything... Anything" he mumbled, gazing at the fragile figure besides him.
 
"Everyone! Go to your rooms! Time for bed!" 
 
"Onew, I'll visit you tomorrow, okay?" Joon told him. Onew smiled lightly. Even when he almost hurt him badly, and no matter what he did, Joon was just thinking about his friend. 
"Thank you Joon. I'll be fine" he responded. 
 
Joon smiled back and nodded. He left the room along the others. 
 
"Try to get some sleep. I won't be far if you need me" Leeteuk said, patting his shoulder. The angel walked to the exit, and turned the lights down for him to be able to sleep. "Get some rest" he whispered.
 

 

 
Six lamps.
Four beds. 
Seven tables.
Two cabinets.
 
Onew was running out of things to count, trying to sleep. Failing.
He didn't want to think about what happened. Not because he was trying to ignore it, it was only because it wasn't of use at that moment. Maybe tomorrow he could talk with the others again, and clear things out...
 
Onew turned his head, and stared at the sleeping boy. Good boy. 
Taemin was okay, but the older still felt guilty. If it weren't for him, Tae could've been better than okay...
 
He felt ready to burst into apologie whenever the younger woke up.
 
But more time passed and Taemin still didn't move, and for a second Onew worried that he passed out rather than falling asleep.
 
He got out of his bed, and walked to Taemin's. His hands roamed a little on the air, before he knew what to do. "Taemin..." Onew whispered, while he got down on his knees to be at a better level.
"Taemiiin" the man shook him a little and then some more.
 
Onew's kitty ears lowered when he Tae moved a little.
 
"Tae..."
 
A little grunt left the boy's lips, and his eyelids fluttered open.
When he got used to the darkness, he saw the silhuette that was so easy to recognize. "H-Hyung!" He smiled. Taemin tried to lift himself with his elbows but the discomfort made him hiss.
"You don't have to move, it's okay!" Onew said, and being as gentle as he could, he pushed Taemin back to his pillow. 
 
 
Onew stood to turn the lights on, and went back to his previous position besides Tae's bed.
It was then that he noticed his body acting... normal. 
 
Maybe Leeteuk's experiment did work...
 
"Are you okay, hyung?" Taemin asked, gazing up at his dreamy man. 
Onew smiled "I should be the one asking that..."
 
Taemin looked down at his patched injures "Oh I'm okay, they took good care of me... And don't worry Onew-hyung, I know it's not your fault" he said, smiling at him oh so sweetly.
 
The beast man got a quick flashback of Heechul's words, implying Taemin had a crush on him... 
Onew wasn't sure on what to feel about the boy forgiving such thing so easily... But on the other hand, he was right, Onew didn't mean to do it. 
 
"Leeteuk said you were gonna stay here with me for a few days"
The news of having to be 'hospitalized' should upset anyone, but Taemin lit up "Really?? Oh my God that's awesome!" Tae exclamed, wiggling his limbs "Ouch..." He flinched later, but still smiling.
 
It made Onew giggle handsomely.
 
"Heheh, I'm just happy we get to spend time together" Taemin explained, patting his own cheek a little to check for any embarrassing warmth.
"I thought we spent almost all our free time together...?" Onew said in a teasing way, his feline ears moving to his right side along with his head, in a "confused" manner.
"W-Well, now I don't have to go to class! Woohoo!" Taemin used as cover up and raised his arms in the air as victory. He immediately flinched in pain, and rubbed his shoulder hissing. 
 
Onew's kitty ears lowered once again. "Taemin-ah, gwenchana?"
 
"N-neh..." Taemin exhaled. He hesitated at first, but he couldn't ignore how much his wound burn. He sat straight and let the white sheets fall, uncovering his torso "Onew-hyung, C-Can you help me..." Taemin looked back and reached for a little jar "...put this on?" 
 
Onew took it slowly from his hand, looking at him as if asking what it was. Taemin answered "Leeteuk-hyung gave it to me. It's a cream. It will... prevent me from getting an infection. And it's also analgesic..."
 
"...Alright" Onew accepted, but there was a certain bitterness in his voice, as he unscrewed the jar. Taemin regretted asking him, but he really needed it. Carefully, he detached the white patch covering his shoulder. 
 
Onew stood up, and sat on Tae's bed besides him. Since the wound was on the opposite side from where he was sitting, he leaned in more.
The beast's eyes were set on the wound, but Taemin was blushing at how close from his face he was...
 
Finally, Onew took some of the white cream, and started applying it softly over the ugly wound...
"Why didn't Leeteuk just heal you?" He sounded upset at the angel. 
 
"A-Ah, he said... that we better didn't risk closing up the wound just yet, because I... Well, came in contact with your fluids and that there was a chance of infection... N-Not that you are infectious or something, hyung. I've read a lot about how human bites are actually highly dangerous, this is just a small scratch--"
 
"Why did you do it..."
 
"Do... what?"
 
 
Onew's eyes connected with Taemin's. As close as they were, his look was strict.
"Listen, Tae, I don't want you to ever do that again. If I'm being... like that… don't you get in my way. No matter what"
 
"But, you're my hyung! You were in danger and I wanted to help--"
 
"NO." Onew repeated. Firmly. He couldnt afford to have Taemin risking himself like that "Yes, you wanted to help, but what did you think you could do??"
 
A knot formed in Taemin's throat, and his heart became heavy. He felt both embarrassed and offended.
"Oh" he said clearly. And it was the first time Tae came out snarky to him. With a clenched jaw and wthout taking his eyes off the older, the jar in Onew's hand started shaking… a long with the little table besides the bed, and Onew's bed. The white lights were flickering.
 
"Do you think I'm weak?" 
 
Onew tried to place the jar on the bed but when it left his hand it started floating up.
When Taemin looked away from him, the things stopped moving, the lighting came back to normal as Onew looked up to them.
 
The telekinetic boy gave him one last look, stern, before he turned his back on him, laying down. "Thanks for helping me" Taemin said, but the upset tone was loud and clear.
 
 
"Taemin, no. That's not what I meant." Onew explained. "Yah, look at me". Tae rolled his eyes and moved to sit up for him again.
The beast sat on his bed, close to him. Onew left out the strict tone, and spoke softly this time. 
 
" That's not what I meant" he repeated. He reached out, and caressed Taemin's cheek, then with the back of his hand he touched the other one too. Tae's expression softened a little…
"Yes, I'm your hyung. You know who's my hyung? Leeteuk. And do you know what happened when we first met?"
 
Taemin shook his head with curiosity.
 
Onew looked away for a brief moment, the flash of that memory wasn't something that made him proud.
 
"I almost killed him" 
 
Taemin's eyes widened a bit, and he looked for any sign of Onew lying or exagerating.
"I was way smaller than what you are now and I almost killed him" Onew said, looking directly into Taemin's eyes. "And he only wanted to help me too"
 
 
Taemin sighed, feeling shame now. "I'm sorry, hyung. I just…"
 
"I understand" Onew responded, ruffling his brown hair, with a small smile. "Just listen to me… I'm gonna do everything in my power to avoid it but, if there's a next time… don't be careless, Taemin. And… I won't be mad if you attack me back. You're important to me, okay?"
 
The boy blushed at those words,and had to look away, not to be too obvious.
 
"And another thing" Onew added, as he got off the bed "I don't think you're weak. Only you give me these scares, are you kidding?" He added a giggle. His tail swinged softly from side to side.
 
Taemin then had a half cocky, half humorous smile "Well good! Cause I don't want you ever thinking I'm weak, alright?"
 
"Oh, and why is that so important?" Onew asked with curiosity.
 
"Because I don't want you to think I'm not worthy"
 
 
Onew's head tilted to the side, now confused "Worthy?… worthy of what?"
 
 
"Just worthy" Taemin responded with a mysterious, amused smile. "Now get some rest, hyung" Tae laid down again, this time visibly happier.
"Wait! I have to finish patching you up!" Onew smiled and teasingly mumbled "Aish, this boy" as he walked to one of the cabinets to get a new white patch.
 
 
Taemin looked at him from below with enchanted eyes while Onew placed the patch carefully on him.
 
Now, what happened next left Taemin in a dumbfounded state, intoxicated with his crush.
 
Onew started with laughter, and said "Pat it" and he patted Tae's shoulder real soft.
"Kiss it" with his plumb lips, he left a tender kiss on the patch.
" it" as he did it.
"Hug it" smiling, he hugged Taemim who was too surprised to hug back in time.
"Three days sunshine" Onew formed a circke in the air with hsi arms
"Three days rain" He simulated rain with his hands.
"Little shoulder, all well again"
 
Onew then got up and started walking to his bed aa he said "Leeteuk used to that to me all the time when I got hurt" He explained, as he knew how silly it was, but not taking back what he just did "He hasn't done it in a long time. Maybe he doesnt like me anymore" He fake cried as he turned off the lights and climbed his bed.
 
"That's okay, hyung. I like you" Taemin smiled, turning his body to face Onew. The older had his eyes closed already, and took a pause before responding, quickly processing what meaning did those words have.…
 
"Me too, Tae"
 
 

 

 
 
 
Taemin sat comfortably on his bed, listening to the relaxing sound of the water falling on the other side of the door. Onew was taking a shower early in the morning.
 
He was remembering how Onew treated him last night. He was extremely sweet, and Taemin loved it for sure… but did he wanted Onew to treat him like a baby? Be cute and dorky..?
Or did he want Onew to see him as a man…? Be more… "mature" with him? Maybe more manly and… alpha?.
 
…..
 
 
Situation number 1:
 
*~"Aigooo, Taeee-ah. Onew is sad, won't you do some aegyo for your hyung?" Onew pouted.
Taemin giggled and pressed his own cheeks making them seem puffier "Puing! Onew-hyungiee smile~:3"
 
"Ahhh! My dongsaeng is too cute!" Onew smiled and embraced the boy shaking him from side to side. Taemin hugged back and giggled with him, enjoying his hyung's touch and warmth. "Taemin, hyung loves you! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)" Onew said and laughed dramatically~*
 
 
 
"Kyaaaa!"  Taemin shook his legs on the bed, pressing his cheeks at how cute it was.
He then tilted his head, and with his eyes on the ceiling his imagination flew again…
 
 
Situation number 2:
 
*~ "Yah, Taemin!" Onew called with a deep voice.
"Yeah?" Taemin's voice was comically lower.
 
 "Don't you wanna be strong like me?" Onew asked, flashing his big and shiny biceps "Exercise with me!" He exclaimed and took his shirt off above his head, tossing it to the side. 
"Y-Yes! (╯✧∇✧)╯"
 
"C'mon! Real men exercise shirtless!" Onew went and took Taemin's shirt, rolling it up and off swiftly.
 
Onew's hands grabbed onto Taemin's slim waist. "We need to get you harder on this area" He said as he pushed Taemin backwards until he bumped against a wooden table. Taemin only reacted by placing his hands on Onew's bare chest "H-How?"
 
"REAL MEN DON'T STUTTER" The loud words almost made Taemin hiss deliciously. "How?" He asked again, more confident and forming a subtle smirk. "Wrap your legs around me, Taemin" Onew said firmly. 
Taemin gladly did.
"We'll do it like this" The beast started moving Taemin up and down "Your abs are gonna get so strong!"~*
 
 
Taemin wiped his saliva with the back of his hand and grunted deeply. 
Which one was better? Onew caring for him like a cute baby? Manly Onew?
 
Situation number 1 or 2?…
 
 
 
The bathroom door opened. Embraces by hot steam came Onew, with a towel wrapped around his waist.
 
"Ohhh, number 2…" Taemin said and shook his head slowly.
"What?" Onew laughed "Do you need to use the bathroom?"
 
"Hyung, do you exercise?" Taemin asked.
 
The older frowned confused, with an amused smile.
 
 
Both turned their head to the sound of the room's door opening.
"Good morning!!" Leeteuk smiled brightly "We brought you guys breakfast!" He announced, and behind him entered Heechul and KangIn with one tray each.
 
"I'm glad you guys look better!--" The angel mentioned as the other two men placed the trays on the little tables beside the beds "--oh, Onew put some clothes on.."
 
 
Heechul chocked and managed to contain his laughter when he heard Taemin's mental "noooo" He covered it up by coughing. 
"You need a shower, Taemin" He said to him "And make it cold"
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
After Taemin showered, Leeteuk changed his patch again, and when they were both sitting on their beds again, he explained to them that he was gonna give them one more day to just rest and relax before running tests on them to check if everything was fine, because he didn't want to stress then so soon after the incident. "I'm gonna be back later, so please I'd preffer it if you don't leave the room, okay? You can ask me when I'm back if you want anything here. And maybe I'm gonna send someone with stuff for both of you, okay? Everyone is so anxious to see how you are doing so I guess I'll allow them to visit you after classes. Unless you don't want to…?" 
 
"Anii! We don't mind" Onew answered nodding. 
"Perfect!" The angel smiled "I'm glad you're doing good. Byee~~"
 
The door slided closed behind Leeteuk and Onew turned to Taemin. "Uh, it's still early. Classes aren't gonna be over in a while so… what do you want to do?"
 
Taemin hummed "… there isn't much to do here. Is it okay if we just talk?"
 
"Sure!"
"Ah, do you mind?" Taemin said after he got out of his bed and pointed to the spot besides Onew.
Onew moved the sheets so that Tae would sit there. He smiled. It felt really cozy being side by side. 
"Ok, so, what do you want to talk about?" 
 
"Well, why don't we… make the best out of this and get to know each other better?" Taemin suggested. "More?" Onew teased. After all, they had shared intimate moments before, talking about their lives. "Aish, we don't know EVERYTHING!" Tae said while pushing him softly. 
 
"Alright, alright!"
"Okay, let's ask each other questions! How does that sound?"
"Mmm, yeah!" Onew responded. He had nothing to hide anyways. 
 
"You start!" Tae smiled. 
"Ah, not fair!" Onew laughed and started thinking "uhh, what's your favorite color?" 
"Aha not so simple, hyung! White! My turn!… mmm, what do you prefer hot or cold?" Tae asked.
"Key!" Onew answered and made Taemin laugh.
"Key??" 
"Neh! Normally, I have hot body temperature, so it's nice when the weather is cold. It's really comfortable"
 
"So you're saying you're hot all year round"
"Yeah"
"You're hot?"
"Yes"
"You're hot"
 
Onew bursted out laughing at Taemin repeating that and Tae followed. 
"Okay okay, I think I understand what kind of questions you want" the beast said nodding "Tae-ah, what do you like more, cats or dogs?" He then wiggled his eyebrows.
 
"Dogs!" Taemin giggled and patted his leg.
 
After some time, the "real" questions started.
 
 
 "I think this is good as a start up, but we want to go deeper here, more personal… I'm gonna ask about your… gift" He said, and waited for some sign from the other to know it was okay. Onew nodded.
 
"Alright… I know you have your…cat ears, your puffy tail. You howl, you growl, you're really strong, um, i think you have claws… but those are not there all the time… yesterday I saw your eyes change too…. I want to know what I'm missing, can you tell me exactly, what are your abilities?"
 
 
"Oh, good one" Onew grinned "Let's see, besides having all these animalistic traits… all my senses are much more developed than any human. For example, I can detect various smells, follow tracks and recognize people by their particular aroma. My eyesight is better than 20/20, and I can see perfectly in total darkness. I can detect sounds from far distances... I also have a "sixth sense", which is that I can sense danger and I can tell if someone lying"
 
Taemin gasped dramatically "oh, no" 
 
"Yeah, you better not lie to me!… eh, what else… well I also have fangs but they aren't too sharp, but my jaw is still really strong" Onew used his finger to lift his upper lip, showing Taemin what he was talking about. Indeed, his fangs were there, but not as sharp as a shark's or a vampire's. To Taemin, they were also really alluring.
 
"There's…" Onew continued adding, although now he seems more serious "…there's also my inner beast... Which is what you saw… back there… I can control it most of the time. I don't repress it, it's always there in the way I do everything"
 
"…do you know why it was so strong yeaterday?" Taemin asked. 
 
 
Yeah, he knew. He knew very well. But he avoided the answer by bringing up a lighter atmosphere "Yah! It's my turn to ask!" 
 
The boy smiled and agreed with him. 
 
"Taemin… I'd like to know more about your gift too. What can you do?"
 
"Not as much as you can, that's for sure. Uh, I just can move things with my mind, create force fields and become invisible"
 
"Just!? JUST!? Are you kidding Taemin, those are incredible abilities!" 
 
The boy blushed just a little bit "R-Really?" 
 
"Yes! You can move things with your mind, create force fields, that means there's nothing that can stop you!! If you work hard enough with us, you'll be stronger than anyone I've met. Just think about it"
 
The more he spoke, the more butterflies fluttered in Taemin's stomach.
 
"Imagine the gifts of the rest of us. Jonghyun's fire, Key's ice, Krystal's air... CL's bombs, Minzy's beams!! Oh My God, Amber's electricity. I think maybe even more intangible things like TOP's shadows, Dara's light… Oh, you could really be the end of all of us" Onew finished with a handsome laugh.
 
"B-But what if *this* is all the level of power I have?"
 
"Mm, I don't think so. From what you tell me, your gifts are concentrated in your brain. And the brain is a truly amazing thing, it can't ever stop learning."
 
 
Taemin's eyes sparked. So much support coming from his favorite hyung "Wow, thank you, hyung!"
 
"I think you're a truly powerful person"
 
"A-Are you sure you don't say that to every new one?"
 
"I don't! I really…" Onew took a small pause "I think you are very special"
 
 
 
Both shared a look in which neither of them felt shy. Taemin's fixed his hair a little and comented "I have… another question for you"
He looked down attempting to hide any possible red coloring on his cheeks "You… you told me you came here really young and… I was just wondering…"
"Yes?"
 
Tae bit his pink lip…
 
"Have you ever… kissed someone?" 
 
 
He still didn't look up, and just waited for Onew's answer. The beast responded in a serious, but gentle voice, as intimate as the question itself. 
 
"No"
 
Taemin's eyes looked up to him. His countenance was shy and sweet.
 
"…Do you want to?"
 
 
Onew looked at him. His face wasn't one of confusion but not once of understanding either.
He searched into Taemin's eyes… his body language...
 
Was that another question?
 
Or an invitation…?
 
 
 
"WE BROUGHT UNOOOOOO!!!" Donghae, Eunhyuk, Joon and Daesung came in celebrating and shaking different board games 
 
Onew was startled and shocked, while Taemin joined the cheering. "Yay!!!" The younger stood up and walked to them to take a look at the things they brought.
 
No, Taemin wasn't disappointed. It was just perfect. 
 
He looked over his shoulder briefly. He knew he had planted certain image in his hyung's mind
Now he only had to wait for him to know… if he was gonna let it pass… or did he wanted it.
 
 

 

 
 
 
The young men had an incredible time. Sitting on the floor, they played their boardgames, they laughed until their stomachs hurt.
 
Between all the fun, Onew couldn't help but feel certain vibe coming from Taemin at times. Some touches, some looks…
He didn't know if it was his sixth sense doing it's work, or if it was just obvious. 
 
The thing is, it is hard to get Onew like this. Confused and doubtful. 
With exquisite perception and the intelligence he has, he is really calculative most of the time. 
 
But freaking Taemin, man.
 
 
"So now I have to do this boring report, ugh, all your fault Onew" Joon complained. 
 
"What?" The beast blinked confused. 
"KangIn! He got mad at me cause I wasn't paying attention in his class and now I have to turn in a whole report!" 
"Aishh, that's not my fault"
"YES IT IS. I was so worried, I couldn't focus"
"I'm fine Joon! I'm not even hurt, I only have some bruises… Taemin took more damage than me and look at him!" Onew pointed at Tae, who was giggling while reading some cards from a game.
 
"Ahah! Ohh, we have to play this!" Taemin raised the cards with both hands cutely, showing them to Donghae and Eunhyuk who were getting up from the floor.
"Uuhh, actually, we have to get going, sorry" Hae said, scratching the back of his head.
"Yeah" Eunhyuk continued "We have homework, and if we don't do it, Leeteuk isn't gonna let us come by tomorrow… but you can keep that game here, so you guyd can play anyways!"
 
"Ugh, homework" Joon groaned under his teeth.
 
 
The guys prepared to leave. They said bye and wished them both to feel good.
Daesung grabbed a bag he had left by the door "Here. Leeteuk sent you pajamas, so that you sleeo comfy" 
 
"Thanks, Daesung" Onew bowed lightly and took them from his hands. 
 
 
Once they were gone, Taemin got up from the floor and stretched "Ahh, that was so nice" 
 
 
Onew didn't feel as cool and relaxed as Taemin seemed to be. He felt slightly awkward.
"U-uh, here Taemin-ah" Onew handed him the bag "Take your pajama first so you can change"
 
"Thanks, hyung!" 
 
 
Taemin went to the side of his bed, and let the contents of the bag fall on it. He took matching pajama pants and shirt, and right there and then he took his shirt off.
 
"W-Woah, Taemin go to the bathroom!!" Onew exclaimed shocked, to which Taemin chuckled. "Hyung, aren't we both men? but okay, if you mind it that much…" He shrugged, and turned around. The boy turned invisible from head to toe. 
 
Onew stood in his place with mouth slightly open, staring at the spot where he could still hear the shifting sound of clothes.
His kitty ears twitched and lowered, imagining for a second the sight of undressed Tae. He probably has such nice legs... And a cute--
 
His eyes widened, he felt something gently pushing his jaw up, closing his mouth. 
Taemin became visible right in front of him, still with the point of his fingers on his chin, and the other hand on his hip. "If you did mind me undressing, why were you staring?"
 
 
The boy however, didn't wait for an answer and turned to go pick up the card game.
 
Okay, only an idiot would think it was all a misunderstanding. Taemin was tempting him. Hard. 
 
 
 
"Hyung come! These are just too funny!" Taemin giggled. He got distracted by the cards, and ended up sitting on the floor again…
Onew went and sat besides him. 
Taemin read him some of the cards, that had punishments for the people playing the game, some were silly and others were so embarrassing. They both laughed, until Tae put them down, rolling out of the hyper mood the night had given him 
 
"Hyung, can I tell you a story?" Onew tilted his head at the question, but nodded "Sure, Tae"
 
 
There was a light blush across the boys face, combined with a soft smile "During my free time, I read… uh, stories ( Manga. Hard Manga. )… and there's one that has been my favorite from many years. And… it kinda has to do with… what's been happening" It sounded like Taemin was now feeling ashamed about being a flirt. 
 
"I'm listening"
 
Taemin nodded and put his words in the right order 
 
"There was a boy, who was shy, and didn't had that many friends. There was one person thought... only one, an older classmate, who cared enough to ask him how his day was going, every morning at school. Of course, for the shy boy it was hard to talk, so at first his answer were always short and quiet. But hyung-nim never failed to ask, and it made the boy anticipate it. Now he would prepare good answers and wait for hyung to ask him and tell him. Hyung-nim was so gentle to him, so kind. It wasn't long until hyung asked him to come with him to lunch, to walk to the bus stop... But the thing was, that as hyung-nim was kind to him, he was the same to many other people. Soon hyung-nim was too busy, helping others, accepting invitations…
He didn't came around to ask about the boy's day anymore… This boy… would still hang out in the spot where they would meet, sad. But there was one time, when… a black cat came. The boy was feeling awful, forgotten and unwanted, and in his desperate need for affection, he took it and hugged it as he sobbed… he took it home and adopted it. He named it… hyung-nim. That was how big his desire was. Just being able to calling out to it like that...
And everyday he would come sad from school… at night he would sob and cuddle his gentle cat...
But… the world couldn't bare to see the caring boy so sad anymore… the world… granted the boy's heart a wish…"
 
"What did the boy wish for?" Onew asked softly, interrupting for the first time. 
"The boy didn't wish out loud" Taemin responded "The world knew… the boy was too selfless, and he would probably wish something for someone else… so the world read his heart. And while it was still on his arms, his beloved pet… it shifted… it changed it's form into that of a man. The man was made specially for him. For his tears to stop. But the world wasn't strong enough apparently, and this man was different from any other. He remained with the animal ears and tail of his past form"
 
Onew smiled lightly at that.
 
"This new hyung-nim, had pitch black messy hair, unlike the original hyung who had neat, brownish hair. The new hyung-nim's facial features were out of this world. And he did not talk. All he wanted was to give his caring boy comfort and love. The creature made to love didn't wait to go with his mission and he gently took the boy's face and pressed their lips together. The boy called out hyung-nim all night, and all night they embraced eachother and shared kisses… loving to to…"
 
 
"Isn't that , Taemin?"
"Anii. This creature wasn't... Just an animal, he was almost angelic.."
 
 
Not as angelic as Onew. In the eyes of Taemin, he possessed a supernatural beauty that was a feast to the eyes. It seduced him naturally. He wanted that masterpiece for himself. To touch him, to taste him.
 
 
There was a moment of silence before Taemin spoke again "The first time I saw you, you reminded me of hyung-nim" Taemin turned to face Onew "but you're different"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Your ears look softer. Hyung-nim's tail was black and slender and yours is brown… big and puffy. I like yours more" Taemin smiled, and continued "Hyung, listen, I'm sorry for--"
 
"Hey, Taemin" Onew interrupted "Will you do me a favor?"
 
"Um.. Okay?" 
 
"Can I see you using you gift? I really love it" Onew said, and while what he said was true, his intention was to distract Taemin, because he had nothing to apologize for...
"S-Sure!"
 
With his hands facing up, Taemin chose the cards to be the object of his "demostration". The cards floated in the air in front of Tae, and he made them dance in such appealing forms. Some cards were spinning, others were moving in patterns…
 
" Taemin. Yes"
 
"Yes what?" Taemin turned his face to look at him. Then all the cards fell to the floor. 
 
Onew was pressing his lips against Taemin's. The older's hands held his shoulders. He moved his lips slowly, doing a very gentle . 
He separated from him with a soft smooch sound. 
 
Taemin was thrilled, there was a party inside him. He threw his arms around Onew's neck and pulled him into a second kiss. 
This one was more enthusiastic. 
 
Feeling the energy of Taemin's movements, Onew's tail started wiggling happily. 
 
Kissing your best friend wasn't that bad.
 
Taemin welcomed the man gladly, running one of his hands through Onew's wild hair. 
Onew's plumb lips left Taemin's only to kiss the boy's cheeks, and jaw.
 
There was a faint smile on both of their faces, which took away any unnecessary seriousness to the situation. They were friends, having fun.
 
 
Taemin pulled the man on top of him, laying on his back, and never ungluing his lips from the other's. 
But it was when the boy's hands started to go lower that Onew stopped to say "Taemin-ah, I think we--" Onew's ears twitched up. "Someone's coming" He mumbled, quickly reaching for his pajamas and getting off the boy, running to the bathroom and closing the door. 
 
Nervous, Taemin sat up straight and fixed his hair.
Indeed, now he could hear the footsteps getting closer and the door slide open. 
 
 
Eunhyuk came in looking around "I'm sorry guys, Hae thinks he left our notebook here and… where Onew?"
 
"He. He. He. He's in the, in the. He's changing in the bathroom" Taemin stuttered and pointed behind him. 
"Okay"
"I didnt see you guys brining in any notebook" Tae added.
"I know! That's what I told him, he must've left it somewhere else. We'll sorry to bother you and thank you!" He waved before walking back and leaving the room.
 
Just a couple seconds later, Onew came out of the bathroom wearing pajamas now. 
Taemin looked at him and then bursted out laughing as he stood up. "Cat-like reflexes, huh?!" He "Fast like cheetah! A cheetah who just got caught ing on the young!" Tae fake gasped.
 
"Yah! I had to go hide, I'm stealth, but do you know how obvious I can be?" With a handsome smile he reached out and placed his hands on Taemin's hips. The boy smiled back and puckered his lips.
Onew chuckled, granting him a kiss.
 
The feeling was definately satisfactory. Taemin slowly started taking steps back, pulling Onew with him. The older then saw he wanted to go to the bed, and cut the kiss.
 
"Anii!!" Onew said, half complaining/half laughing. "Taemin-ah, I don't think it is such a good idea…"
"Hyuuuuuuung, you ert! How do you know I wasn't just trying to get sit!?"
 
The beast's face got even closer to his than it already was. With a deep, suggestive voice… "Are you forgetting I know if someone is lying?"
 
"Taemin-ah… I told you last night. I'm dangerous. You're provoking me, do you know what you're doing? Do you like playing with fire?" 
 
"Anii, me and Jonghyun haven't spent that much time together" Taemin making a joke similar to Onew's 'Key' one 
 
 
"Goodnight, Tae-ah" He ruffled his hair and started getting his bed ready. 
The younger walked to his own, puffing his cheeks.
 
 
Once they were both inside their blankets, Onew turned to him.
"And Taemin…"
"N-Neh" He could almost *hear* the redness of his face. 
"If you're too "excited", I won't mind if you decide to do something on your own..  Just remember… I can hear everything" He made sure to stress that last word enough. 
 
What he got as a response were pillows thrown at him. 
Every last bit of Taemin's skin got goosebumps and his heart trembled, when Onew growled lowly and playfully. 
 
 

 

 
 
 
"You guys look fantastic!!" Were Leeteuk's first words when he entered the room, startling the men who were still sleeping until then.
 
Leeteuk walked to approach Taemin, and he felt an invisible force pushing him back lightly twice, as Tae groaned and covered his head with the blankets.
"Anii, Taemin. Be nice" was the angel response. 
 
"It's so early.." his voice was raspy and weak. 
 
"Well, I'm sorry guys. But I have to check on you and do some tests before classes get started" He said in a more serious tone. He harshly pulled both of their covers off, before regaining his usual bright smile. "I just want to make sure you guys are really alright. Onew do you mind going over to the lab at the end of the hall? And wait there for me" 
 
"Taemin-ah, come with me" Onew sluggishly mumbled. "No!" Leeteuk giggled, I need *you* to leave the room. I'm gonna check on Taemin".
"Ah, are you gonna have him undress? That's fine he doesn't mind me looking" Onew responded with his sleepy eyes closed.
 
"W-What are you saying!? Go, go Onew!" Taemin shooed him out before he spilled any more information.
 
"Ooookay. Taemin, can you…?" Leeteuk pointed to his clothes "Just the shirt is fine"
 
Taemin rolled his pajama shirt up and off.
"Thank you" the angel sang. "How is your shoulder doing? Does it hurt?" 
 
"Not so much. It's better!"
 
Leeteuk removed the patch and examined the wound closely "Yes, it seems to be healing normaly. Well, good! Then I'll just give you another jar of cream so you can take it along with the other one you have, and keep applying until it's gone!"
 
Taemin's lips parted.
 
"Let me patch you up again, and then you can start getting your things together to go to your room!"
 
"Wait what" Taemin was having such a good time as Onew's roomate. 
"Well yeah!" Leeteuk explained, and sticked new patch on him "You're already good! But don't worry, you don't have to attend classes today"
 
"A-Ah... Thanks" He felt disappointed that their time together was over so soon "Can I say goodbye to Onew?"
 
Leeteuk, who was already on his way to the door, chuckled "Goodbye? Taemin, Onew isn't going anywhere. You'll see him before you know it!"
 
"O-Okay…"
 
 
By the time Onew was back, Taemin was already gone. 
 
 

 

 
 
 
"KangIn, Can you come up to the lab, I think something is wrong with the machines…" Leeteuk called him with an intercommunicating device, eyeing the different lab results laying on the table by him. He put the device down when KangIn responded.
"Testosterone… hormonal levels… stamina…!?!"
 
Leeteuk threw a pissed look at the machines. 
 
"Freakin old pieces of crap"