I love you

School for Gifted Youngsters

 

All of the students were gathered at the school's PE gym.
It was almost time for their daily training, and Leeteuk had told them this morning to meet him there.
Meanwhile, they were just talking casually.
 
"Hyung... I wish I had these" Taemin pouted, taking both of Jinki's ears from behind, with his thumb and his index finger and moving them back and forth, gently. "Why?" Onew chuckled, letting his boyfriend handle him as he pleased. "Because they are so cute, hyung! And YOU look so attractive and hot"
 
"I guess~"
 
Taemin pouted and threw his arms around Onew's neck, giving him a back hug and resting his chin on his left shoulder.
 
"How do you think I would look with them?"
 
...
 
The image appeared on Onew's mind...
 
~~Taemin, with a cute pair of kitty ears that matches the color of his hair... and a pretty tail... Hmm~ and maybe, he could wear an oversized shirt. 
ONLY an oversized shirt.
Oooh~ Taemin could be... laying on my bed, all shy and cute, but in reality he wants me to take him and ravish him hard and rough~~
 
 
"Hyung? Onew-- omo! What's that? Are you drooling??" 
 
Onew chuckled and took the boy's hands "I think you would look so beautiful, Tae" He placed a kiss on each hand "...but you already do~"
 
"Aw, hyung" Taemin blushed and nuzzled Onew's hair.
"Yah! Stop being all lovey-dovey..." Sulli pouted. She was sitting very close to them on the bleachers. "You're saying that cause you don't have a boyfriend" Luna . "Shut uuuup!" Sulli whined, pouting even more.
 
"You don't have a boyfriend, you don't have a boyfriend, you don't have a boyfriend!" Luna sang. Ryeowook, Taemin, Seungri, Mir and a few others joined her the third time.
 
"I SAY EVERYONE KISS THEIR BOYFRIENDS RIGHT NOW!" Kyuhyun said, grinning. 
 
And they did.
 
All the couples displayed their love, kissing playfuly. For example, Kyu pinched Sungmin's cheek while he kissed him. Onew tugged Tae's shirt. Eunhyuk sneacked a hand from Donghae's shoulder, down to his sides, touching his gils even when he keeps telling him not to. Jonghyun feel Key up a little bit.
 
Young love~
 
"Alright!" Kangin arrived, with Leeteuk's tablet in his hand "I'm sorry I kept you waiting-- the ?" Everything he said to them, sounded like if he were using a megaphone. "Ok, would you stop eachother faces?...I already miss Teukie" He said, mumbling the last part. Kangin tapped the tablet, taking a few seconds to read something. "Ok! You already warmed up, right?"
 
The students looked at eachother...
 
"Ah! C'mon, guys!" Kangin complained. "How do I do this? Hm, everybody come down here" He said, stepping back for them to get out of the bleachers. Once they were all standing in front of him, he said "Uh...jump"
 
"What?" Key asked. "Jump?"
 
"Yes, jump!" Kangin repeated, louder this time. The looked at eachother confused, but then they started doing it. It was slow and weak at first, but soon their speed increased.
 
So far so good. 
But then... well...
 
G.O accidentaly bumped into Krystal. "omo, I'm sorry!" He bowed and started jumping again. "It's okay" She said, smiling a little and trying not to crash with someone else since she never stopped jumping. 
"Oh, that looks fun!" Dara said, pointing at him. With her eyes shut and a crazy laugh she threw herself to the side, bumping into someone, who turned out to be Bom. The brunette girl gasped and lost her balance and bumped into G-Dragon.
And so and so.
 
Domino effect.
 
It was like a rock concert. They all started bumping into eachother on purpose. Some were complaining, some were laughing.
 
"Yah!"
"My foot!"
"Ahahahah! In the face!"
"Take this!"
"Stop it! My hair!"
 
Taemin tried to push Onew with his little body... and when he couldn't, he pushed him with his mind. "Y-Yah" The older chuckled, recovering his balance. 
 
They couldn't JUST use their bodies. 
As Taemin was pushing the people around him with his gift, Kyuhyun was teleporting himself, appearing behind his hyungs and pushing them while he laughed evily. Joon only made himself intangible whenever someone tried to push him, and laugh watching them fall to the ground. Jonghyun tried to bump into Minho, but before he could, the tall man jumped very high over everyone's head, getting out of all the mess. "...stupid frog"
 
"Hey! Hey!" Kangin tried to get their attention. He sighed and then yelled really loud. "YO! HORMONE BAGS!" 
Everyone had to cover their ears, they could never get use to that already powerful voice, and they knew he was holding back.
 
"What's wrong with you?? For a circle around me, NOW! Don't touch eachother. Don't stand close to eachother. Don't even LOOK at eachother!" He said, as they formed the wide circle. "Just... strech" He said, a bit annoyed.
 
They obeyed. And while they were at it, someone asked "Where's Leeteuk-hyung?"
 
"He had to go out" Kanging responded. 
 
"Out? Why?"
 
"He had something to do, ok? It's none of your business, all you have to know is he left ME in charge" 
 
"Man... Are you like this when I'm not around?" Taemin whispered to Onew, stretching his legs, as if it were the reason why Kangin was pissed, and not because they were all stressing him out. "Oh, yeah" Onew whispered back, rolling his hips "I'm terrible, I get anxious and chew on everything"
 
Taemin chuckled and earned a glare from Kangin. The boy looked down, and kept stretching. 
"Ok, uh... Hm, go sit." The man ordered them, checking the tablet again. He look up, smiling "You're gonna like this. We don't do this a lot, but Teuki though you might have fun. You are going to battle!"
 
Different faces grinned, giggled and expressed their excitement. Kangin seemed pleased with their reaction. "One vs One. Only the defense students will team up."
 
The man turned, to point at a big digital clock on the wall in front of them. "I will set the clock to count five minutes"
 
"Five minutes of battle?? Isn't that too little?" G-Dragon asked. "No. After all, we don't want you to kill eachother. Remember this is training, the point is encouraging your skills. I'm sure you already know, there's a camera behind you" He said. And even we they did know, they turned their heads to look at it. "Leeteuk will review today's training when he comes back, ok? Guys, there will not be any 'winners'. If you hurt your partner ON PURPOSE, you will be in so much trouble...questions?" Kangin look up from the tablet, and found almost everyone raising their hands. "Huh...hm, Yesung!" He said, pointing at him.
 
"Ah, I'm sorry" Yesung started "But, I'm not sure I understood. We are going to battle, but there will be no winners and you don't want us to attack eachother?" He asked, with the confusion clear on his face. "I didn't say 'don't attack'. I say I didn't want you to hurt the other on purpose. If you attack, and the other isn't fast or clever enough to dodge your attack, that wouldn't be your fault and that would be okay. But if, I don't know, if you have him or her pinned down, or defenseless in any way, and you still sttack with the intention of injuring them, that's wrong. You understand now?"
 
Yesung nodded. Kangin with was about to take someone else's question, but everyone's hand was down now.
"Well, I guess we should get started..." Kangin tapped a funtion on the tablet that would randonly pick student files. "First battle!!...Key vs... Jonghyun" He announced, tilting his head. 
 
Of all people, they had to be picked together.
 
Rather than being worried and scared of hurting the other, they openly smirked. "Oh my~ This is going to be so much fun~" Key said. Jonghyun stood up, and held his hand out to help his boyfriend up. The other took his hand, and they walked down to the basketball court, or "battle field". Each one stood on opposite sides of it.
 
Kangin set the clock to five minutes. "Ready?" The other boys nodded. "Oooook... GO!!" 
 
The red numbers of the clock started counting down. 
 
The first thing Jonghyun did was running towards Key, startling him since he thought any sudden moves would be stupid. 
The boy's instinct was to point his hands at the floor in front of him, covering it with a thin layer of slippery ice.
 
However, Jonghyun didn't fall for that. He stopped right where the icy floor started, pointed his hands at Key and shoot fire, just like a flamethrower.
 
The ice-boy covered his face "You idiot!! You're gonna set my coat on fire!" Key complained. He quickly studied the situation... He couldn't shoot ice at him, he needed oxigen for that, and the fire was consuming it already. His only option was to get away...
The blue-haired boy turned around, instead of just running, he turned the floor icy, and used ice skating.
 
It was hard for Jjong to run after him, all the field was becoming watery. Key turned to see where he was, and saw him in the middle of the basketball court, trying to find any piece of dry floor. 
 
"Jonghyun~" He called him. The hot man turned his head to him. "Bye bye~" Key waved.
 
A second after that, Jonghyun was completely surrounded by big, thick ice spikes. "KEY!" Jjong yelled, and looked around him, he couldn't see anything outside, just plain icy blue. 
 
Key walked around him, carefuly, trying not to make any sounds. 
 
From the bleachers, the others saw a warm red color starting to form inside the ice...
 
The ice melted incredibly fast, and Jjong came out, immediately looking for the other...
He didn't saw how Key silently formed a tall block of ice behind him, being himself on top of it. 
 
"AH!" Key shouted, pouncing on Jonghyun. The other didn't react on time and fell to the ground, with his boyfriend on his back. Fast, The blue-haired boy caught Jonghyun's hands and held them tightly. He created a little block of ice around each one, attaching both of the man's hands together. 
 
Jonghyun squirmed under Key, trying to break free...
 
"5!... 4!... 3!... 2!... 1!..." The students started chanting, watching the red numbers of the clock. "I win!!" Key said happily, letting the other's hands go, and throwing his arms up in victory.
 
"I said there are no winners!... But yeah, kinda" Kangin said, whispering that last part. He tapped his tablet, saying "Alright guys, to your seats"
Even when Jonghyun was a little grumpy, he still held Key's hand until they were back on their seats.
 
"Ok! That was good. Next is... Taemin!"
 
The boy clapped, excited to hear his name, and Onew smiled at him, proud, knowing that his baby couldn't possibly get hurt.
 
"vs... Minh-- Uh" Kangin stopped himself. "Let me try that again..." 
 
He knew, Leeteuk knew, and pretty much everybody knew, that Taemin ,and Onew, don't get along with Minho. 
Lately they have showed to be willing to give it a try, by being able to eat on the same table, but Kangin couldn't risk, not without Leeteuk here, at least.
 
What if Taemin can't control himself?
Or what if Minho somehow hurts Taemin, and then Onew gets mad can't control himself?!
 
Taemin vs. Minho is just a bad idea... Since "the incident". 
The freakin incident.
 
 
~Flashback~
 
 
Anyone could say it was a regular saturday. Most of the students were in their rooms, doing their homework.
Not Taemin.
 
Taemin worked all friday night in the library, getting all his homework done to have this day completely free to spend it with Onew.
 
Smiling cutely, he hopped all the way to Onew's room. When he was in front of his door, he knocked but no one answered.
It only took him a little bit of concentration to unlock it.
 
Giggling, Tae went in and lock the door again. He checked the shower and there was no one there either.
Quickly, he closed the curtains and got rid of his shoes and pants, leaving himself with only his light shirt and boxers.
He layed on Onew's bed, quite suggestive, ready for him.
 
For a few months now, Onew and Taemin have been having the most delicious, amazing . Or makeout sessions. Depending on the time their had.
 
Maybe, it was kinda a problem for Taemin... he was becoming more and more addicted to it. To him.
He couldn't wait for the moment of the day when Onew would feel specially "excited", and kidnap him, taking him to his room... or bathroom or empty classroom. Because it was supposed to be a secret... even though everybody did know and just let them be.
 
Never in his life, Taemin imagined he would do that kind of things, or be the kind of boy that would sleep with someone because it was fun. He was always a good boy.
 
...Maybe it was the yellow glow Onew's eyes have when he's getting wild, maybe it was his attractive voice, his beautiful smile or his playful personality that turns incredibly hot and deep.
 
There is just something about Onew that makes it absolutely okay for Taemin to do "those things".
 
And Onew wasn't something Taemin thought he would have when Leeteuk brought him to this school. It was beyond enjoyable.
 
The boy smiled when he heard steps outside. The door opened... The first thing he saw was the cute brown feline ears, and the younger's eyes turned into little half-moons.
Onew walked in slowly, maybe he was tired. 
The older finally found Taemin on his bed, smiling at him.
 
"...you can't get enough, can you?" He rasped, walking towards the bed slowly.
 
Taemin crawled to him, like a y cat. "No, I can't~" He said, getting his hands on the man's chest, and sliding them up, wrapping them around the older's neck.
 
The boy was about to kiss him... but was abruptly pushed away by Onew.
"Get your hands off me!"
 
Just then, Taemin noticed his angry tone, and he was clearly confused. "W-W... What's wrong, hyung?"
 
"...just get out. I don't wanna see you" Onew weakly said, avoiding direct eye-contact. "B-But, why? What happened Onew? Tell me" Taemin said, worried that maybe something serious ocurred to him. Maybe he had a problem...
 
"Don't play innocent, Taemin, cause you are not" Onew say, grabbing the boy's little arm a little too harshly, to pull him out of his bed, ignoring Tae's complains of pain. He almost lost his balance, but the older didn't seem to care. Onew turned his back at him, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
 
"Onew, Wh-Why are you so mad?" Taemin asked, stepping close to him slowly.
 
"Shut up and go"
 
"Hyung..."
 
Onew saw Taemin's pants on the floor. He picked them up and turned to shove them against the boy's chest. "...you undress so easily"
 
"...what do you mean?" Taemin mumbled, holding his pants with both arms, getting more and more worried. Onew sighed, and tried to calm down a little, even when it was so very hard "You know what? It's okay, we never said we were exclusive, but I want you to go... I don't know what else to say to you right now, please go" He said, turning his back at Tae again, this time rubbing his eyes that were getting a bit watery. The younger touched his arm softly "Hyung..." 
 
Onew harshly brushed him off. He turned and growled at him, a really loud and aggresive growl.
Taemin was so scared he involuntarily turned himself invisible. The older saw the door opening, hearing a whimper before it shut closed.
 
 
~Nearly six hours later~
 
 
 
Onew walked out of his room, looking like . His hair was messy, including his tail. His eyes were puffy, his nose looked a bit red. He was wearing sweatpants and an old shirt.
He just didn't care if others saw him like that.
 
He needed a walk, to clear his head.
The man was brokenhearted.
 
That morning was, he was happy, until he felt curious about a little crowd in the game room.
The crowd of teenagers was formed around Minho, who was bragging about something.
 
Amused, Onew innocently approached them, and saw them passing Minho's phone around. He tried to get a look at it, and something caught his eye... 
He snatched the phone away from someone's hand.
 
It was a picture.
A picture of Minho... making out with Taemin.
I was a little blurry, but there was not doubt. It was Taemin... and he was shirtless, or at least, that was everything the pictured showed, he could be completely .
 
In the pic, Minho was clearly enjoying himself, shoving his tongue on the boy's mouth, and Taemin seemed to be into it.
 
Onew's heart ached. He gave back the phone, and quickly walked away. He didn't even say anything to Minho, he couldn't think straight.
 
And now, the more he thought about it, the more it hurt.
The whole time he was locked in his room, he cried. And it was probably the first time in his life he felt that way.
 
Onew was so madly in love with Taemin. But now it was too late to say it, right?
 
 
Onew passed by the cafeteria and... there was another little crowd. Annoyed, he was just going to walk away, but he heard his voice.
 
Minho's stupid voice.
 
He was bragging about it again... It made Onew so mad.
 
The beast rushed to him. Minho didn't react in time and Onew caught him by the collar of his shirt. "Just shut up okay?! The least you can do is respect him!" The older said. "Leave me alone! Tae came to me. If it bothers him, he should come and say it, not you. And if he can't, well, he better just it up... Oh wait, he did" He added with a smirk.
 
Onew growled and punched him hard on the face. Minho asked for it.
The angry man was separated of him immediately.
 
Minho complained for a few moments, but recovered to say "Why are you so mad, anyways?? I thought you weren't a serious thing"
 
"W-We..." Onew mumbled, unsure.
 
"Oh my God! You are talking about IT again, you frog?! It was ME, for God's sake!"
 
Everyone turned their heads to the voice...
It was G-Dragon, with TOP and Taeyang by his side. "This afternoon, I just wanted to watch a little TV, but I couldn't, cause you were just talking and talking non-stop about you and Taemin. And now, we're hungry, we just want something to eat, and you here, bragging about it again!?" G-Dragon said, annoyed. "It was ME!" He repeated.
 
Everyone looked confused. G-Dragon rolled his eyes, and then, from the top down, he turned himself into an exact copy of Taemin.
 
A few of them gasped. "Why do you act surprise, you know I can do that" He said, recovering his normal form after. "Dude, why would you do that?" Taeyang asked him. 
 
"I was " The shapeshifter responded.
 
"Ah" He said, as if it were the most common thing in the world. G-Dragon walked towards Onew, putting a hand over his shoulder "I wanna apologize. I'm sorry I upset you like that. In my defense, I did make him promise not to tell anyone... He's such a , I didn't know he had a camera..." He said, ashamed and truly sorry. Onew looked at him just for a few seconds "I... I gotta go find Taemin" He said, and ran off.
 
"Hey, don't even do that again" TOP told G-Dragon. "Pff, definately. It was not worth it anyways" The other responded "I thought Minho would be good, athletic and all... I didn't expect him to be fast at EVERYTHING, you know?" He said, walking towards the food followed by his friends, leaving a very red, embarrassed Minho behind.
 
Onew looked everywhere for Taemin. His room, his friends' rooms, the library, the showers.
 
He was nowhere to be seen.
 
Huh. That was it.
Onew put all his concentration on his senses, trying to find Taemin's addictive smell, or the sound of his voice.
 
Onew ended up outside on the garden. It was getting dark, so he had to find him soon.
After a while, he finally found the faint hint of Taemin's smell, and quickly followed it. 
Onew was led to one of the trees far from their building, Right next to the tall brick wall that separated them from the outside.
He kneeled down next to that tree. "...Taemin, please I want to talk"
 
Slowly, the boy appeared there, sitting on the grass, hugging his legs. He looked at Onew, and it was clear he had been crying... "H-Hyung, I don't know what I did. I-I-I've thought about it all day, and I can't think of anything!" He said, choking a litttle bit.
 
"Taemin, I'm so so sorry. You... You didn't do anything. I can't believe I talked to you like that..."
 
"You yelled at me..."
 
"I-I know, I shouldn't--"
 
"And you practically called me a ..."
 
"I... Don't have any excuse--"
 
"And you growled at me and you scared me and I cried..."
 
"Taemin-ah!" Onew threw his arms around the boy and hugged him tightly, caressing his hair. "Please forgive me..."
 
After that, Onew told him everything that happened. About Minho, about G-Dragon, about how upset he was...
 
"EW! Hyung! I would never sleep with Minho!... I would never sleep with anyone that isn't you..." Taemin said, hugging himself, trying to brush off the idea of frog Minho ing him up and shivering just thinking about it. 
"Taemin..." Onew smiled lightly, and pecked him on the lips. "I'm sorry..."
 
"It's okay, hyung" Tae responded, his happiness bar being filled to the top just with that peck. "...I can't believe you thought I would do that, though"
 
"I don't think that! I just... I was so blind. It hurt so much, and I couldn't think straight..."
 
"It hurt?" Taemin mumbled. "Yes... I just can't stand the thought of someone else touching you, or even look at you... Cause I... I love you, Taemin"
 
The younger didn't know how to react. He smiled, he covered his mouth, his eyes sparkled, he giggled like a fool. "Really, Onew?"
 
Instead of saying "yes", Onew smiled and caressed his cheek, kissing him deeply. "I love you too, hyung. I love you so much!" Taemin said, so happy, and hugged the older lovingly. He cutely looked up to his hyung. Onew chuckled. "I can't believe it. From now on, I'm your boyfriend. And you're my cute little boyfriend. And that's forever~"
 
Taemin nuzzled the olders chest, smiling. He went up to his lips and kissed him. "Forever and ever, hyung?~"
 
"Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever--" Taemin interrumpted him by kissing him again, giggling.
 
Somehow, after that, they weren't mad at G-Dragon at all, maybe cause he was such a good hyung with them, and with every dongsaeng. They were only mad at the frog.
 
 
~End of flashback~
 
 
"Ok, it will be Taemin vs--"
 
"I wanna do it!"
 
Kangin turned his head to the familiar voice "Kyuhyun? I'm sorry, you can't. You're defense"
 
"Please! I really think I can handle it... I've been practicing!"
 
"Well...*sigh* Ok, your call. C'mon down boys... this is gonna be interesting"
 
 
 
=================
Taeminnieah!
 
This entire chapter was written on an iPod, so I'm sorry, I couldn't do any editing! ;A; It was hard, but I did it for you! It took me a lot of time, it is really hard to write on thos things =. =...So please show me your love by commenting about your thoughts on this! :P 
 
Don't make me feel like it wasn't worth it! D:!
 
Love you!