Chapter 3

The Nerd Couple

 

“IU!! Eunji!! Pali!! We must go to shopping mall right now!!” –Namjoo

“Okay!!” –We shout together and get in the car.

“Go!! Go!! Go!!!” –Bomi

“Waa… This is a heaven. Guys let go!!!” –Hayoung

“Jieun noona I must join guys or not??” –Zelo

“No need, if you want anything just called me okay. You can go where you want to go. We wanna go window shopping now. Bye Zelo-ah” I leave Zelo alone and go shopping with my group.

We going to our favorite boutique. We looking for new dress for party.

“IU look at this. What do you think?” –Bomi

“Me its fit on me or not??” –Naeun

“Look at me too please” –Namjoo

“Umm.. Umm.. It seen..”

“Don’t make she confuse guys.” –Hayoung cut my talk. I smile at she.

Then all of us make a payment on our own dress. Then we want to go another boutique. On the way we going to another boutique suddenly my phone ringing. Zelo is calling me.

“Noona where are you guys. How long you wanna shopping. Im tired already.” –Zelo

“Junhung-ah wait a minute. I’ll ask them. Guys how long we wanna shopping, Zelo is calling me right now. Here talk to him.” I give them my phone.

“Yours.. Okay lets go to next stop!!!” –Chorong

“Wait! What did you tell Zelo?” “Now we gonna meet him. Lets go” –Eunji

We talk while we walking. Everyone are looking at us. They whispering and talking about us.

“Owh! That is the restaurant. I’m hungry like a week haven’t been eaten.” –Chorong

She pull my hand walk to the restaurant very fast without looking back. I couldn’t catch up her step. When she holding my hand she didn’t notice that I was been terrible at her back. I accidentally hit someone. Then I stop and make Chorong stop too. I and Chorong are shock.

“I.. I.. I’m.. so.. sorr.. sorry.. It’s my fault. Mianhae.” I said to him and I bow at him.

Then his group member come to us after see that scene. “L-ah are you okay? Gwenchanna? Miss are you okay?” –Sungkyu ask.

“Nae.. gwenchanna..” –Both of you said it together and look at each other after said it. Everyone look at each other.

“IU are you fine?” –Chorong broke the silent. “Nae..”

“Owh! Chorong-ah! Long time no see” –Sungkyu

Chorong give him a weird look and try to remind her self. “Owh.. Sungkyu.. Yeah long time no see. So where have you been, huh?” –Chorong

“I with my group. Let me introduce to you..” –Sungkyu couldn’t have complete his sentence.

“Noona!! Pali!!!” –Zelo. Everyone look at him. He like a child that have been a long time that not been eaten.

“Yah! Let continue our talk at that restaurant” –Eunji. Then we all go to the restaurant and order foods. While waiting for the food we continue our chit chat.

“This is my group Infinite. That Woohyun, Dongwoon, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong and L. Now you have a group too ya Chorong..” –Sungkyu.

“Owh.. I almost forgot. This is Hayoung, Namjoo, Naeun, Bomi, Eunji and IU. That buddy is not in our group. He just a servant” we all laugh what Chorong said. But my little brother was up set.

“Junhung-ah. Its okay.” I winked at him. He up set fade away just like that. Then our food come. We eat it and still having a chat. Chorong and Sungkyu exchange their phone number. Then we all separate after that.

“L-shi was handsome right? But he didn’t talk at all when we eat right?” –Namjoo

“Yup. I just wonder why he didn’t talk. But I think Hoya is better right?” –Bomi

“What ever guys. Just sent us home. I want to tell my brother what you do to me except Jieun noona” –Zelo.

“Yah!! Zelo-ah Deahyun oppa will ignore you know. Just don’t talk about non-important thing to him” –Hayoung

I don’t know why they always like this. Like a dog and a cat always fight. Then we arrived at our house. I say goodbye to others.

“Yah!! Why you all late? You know how long waiting for you guys?” –Daehyun

“Mian. My fault bring him with me. We just hangout with Apink” I pouted while Zelo making a puppy eyes to his brother.

Oppa laugh at us and he want us to prepared for sleep.

That was a happy to me. Hangout with Apink all day and they bullying Zelo as usual. Huargh!! I take a book then I felt asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!

Here, this is chapter 3.

So the next chapter L will show up clearly. 

I hope you enjoy my story. Dont forget to subcscribe and comment my fanfics.

Thank to tanpopo and others. :)

Annyeong!!