Chapter 2

The Nerd Couple

 

Kring!!! Kring!!!

Yay! Today class is over. Now is time to go to the shopping mall and meet with Apink! People may think I crazy now because a smile like a mad person. I just can wait hangout with them!

I walk out from the class and hurry go to my locker put all my things in that locker. After I put my things in that locker, I immediately close the locker. Suddenly, I only saw a white vision on my lens. I was weird and I took my glasses out. Then I look at my glasses its only a powder on my glasses. I think I know who do this.

“Yah!! The nerd!! Where did you go today went I want you to buy my lunch?” –Jiyeon

She and her group member TN4 was there. They all look at me with smirk on their faces. Aurgh!!! I hate their faces went they do that just like a ert girl in the same time they chew chewing gum in heir mouth.

I look at Jiyeon. “Why you asking me that? I just have a simple lunch at the park. Wae?”

“Yah!! Why don’t you do what Jiyeon ask to you? Are you deaf? Not right then why you couldn’t do that simple thing. Its only buying a lunch for her only.” –Eunjung

“Only don’t do that. Just wait and see what we gonna do for you the nerd!” –Hyomin while pour a bottle of carbonate water on my head.

I couldn’t stop she before she pour the water on me. And now I shower by carbonate drink. I look at the.

“Yah! You shouldn’t do that. Why you pour the water on me? Because Im not buying her lunch? Its up to her why she wait for me to get the food. Let be she starve. I don’t care for all of you.” I said that and I leave that place.

I look at my watch. Aish.. They will ask me why I’m late. Why this thing only in my life at school. I walk quickly and get on a bus to the mall for meet with Apink. They all ruined my mood to enjoy with Apink. I jump out from the bus after reach the destination.

Waaa!! Heaven, here I come!!! I talk to my self. Then I walk to our usual place meet together. I took the life to the place.

Ding dong!! Ding dong!! –Bell sound

“Yah! Zelo-ah help us see who’s rang the door.” –Chorong

“Aaaa.. Noona why you so lazy to see whose there. Aish!” –Zelo lazily wake up and then see on the screen who rang the bell.

“Jieun noona is here” –Zelo shout in the house.

Everyone see on the screen.

“Yay!!! IU is coming.” –Naeun then she open the door.

I see Naeun open the door then I went in. they all wait for me and hug me tightly.

“Y ya yah! I ca cant b breath you k know”. Zelo heard what I said. “Yah! Noona letgo Jieun noona she cant breath if you that. Gosh! Girl went they meet they cant think anyone else.” –Zelo then he leave go watching TV.

“IU why you late?” They all ask me in the same time.

“Umm.. Umm.. Just my class end late. I’m sorry for coming late. Mian”

“Its okay. Now you can syuuu change your cloths all the unneeded things. Then we can go! Yay!!” –Bomi while she pull me take me to the room. Eunji is following us.

I get in the room then I change my cloths. 

After that I go out from the room and get ready for our activity today. All of us gather at the living room.

“Waa… IU as usual you the most cute among us you know. Aigoo” -Hayoung while she pinch your cheek.

“Yah! Me is better than she right”  -Naeun while she wink one of her eyes.

All of us laugh to her. Then we going to the parking lot. I use to company Eunji to lock the door.

“IU-shi tell me. If you really okay? I see you don’t like usually. I think that you have problem at school. Am I right? Then is Jiyeon still bullying you?” –Eunji

“Y yah… E eunji-ah… A ani.. When did that stupid Jiyeon bullying me, huh? Im a good girl okay.”

“I don’t believe it IU because I know you. Why don’t you tell us? I don’t want this problem get worse cause you act like a nerd student. Haish. I cant watch you like this anymore.” –Eunji

“Eunji-ah please don’t tell them about this.i just don’t want to ruined this mood. So lets go!” I walk quickly leave Eunji at behind and go to parking lot.

“Yah!!! How dare you leave me here! IU-ah!!!”

“IU!! Eunji!! Pali!! We must go to shopping mall right now.!!” –Namjoo

“Okay!!!” –We shout together and get in to car.

“Go!! Go!!! Go!!!” –Bomi

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Firstly I want to thank to everyone because you read, subscribe and comment my story.

Thank you so much and I appreciate it.

Thanks to my subscribers which is familywinnerxifyouseemeliliuenarozsatamangmyungsoobaekhyunmiss_yuki and Lyea89.

I'm sorry about Myungsoo still didnt show up until now..

I have to make a little bit late.

I hope you'll be passion. :)

Enjoy!!!

Annyeong!!!