Chapter 4

The Nerd Couple

 

That was a happy to me. Hangout with Apink all day and they bullying Zelo as usual. Huargh!! I take a book then I felt asleep.

In the morning, I wake up like a usual. Get myself ready for school today. I walk down to stair and take my lunch box that Daehyun oppa make it for me. I walk alone on my way to school. As usual, no body will come at this time. I walk to my class and start study because yesterday I didn’t study anything because I hangout with Apink and Infinite. Weird for the first time we all hangout with other group. I can only smile went remember about yesterday.

Half an hour later, the school filled with noisy sound which means student had come. I see all student having a chit chat with their friend but not me. I don’t have any friend because I’m nerd. I just wondering why our homeroom teacher come late today.

Then the teacher come. All the noisy sound disappear.

“Hi guys, good morning. Today your class have a new classmate. I hope you will take care of him. Kim Myungsoo can you please introduce yourself to your friends.” –Teacher

I heard some whispering and they hope the new transfer student is handsome. All the boys in the class get annoying with the girls that only hope a new transfer is handsome. I just ignore it because I’m not interest in anything.

Suddenly a boy come in to the class. That boy wearing a black glasses, a back pack on his back and a muffle in his neck. It make we only can see him with the glasses. After I look at him I bend down my head and trying to understand the subject that I read.

“An.. Ann.. Annyeong I’m Kim Myungsoo imnida.. Please take ca.. care of me..” –Myungsoo

All the girls in the class disappointed because he was a NERD!!! And the boys make a smirk in their face.

“Okay Mr Kim you can seat at anywhere you want. Is in thiss classroom have empty seat?” –Teacher

All student in the class look at the back and it was silent. Then I look up, it was shock because every one look at me. I look at my back there was nothing. I’m just weird because all the time they all ignore me.

“Looks like Miss Lee you have a partner seat after this. You not going to be lonely.” –Teacher

What?? I could not believe what I heard. My eyes is getting bigger because of pur teacher homeroom decision. Everyone hesitate with our homeroom teacher.

I stand up and said “Te.. Teacher! I don’t want any partner for my seat. Just let him seat anywhere he want but not with me.”

“I’m sorry Jieun. But the only seat that have in this class is next to yours. I hope you understand.” –Teacher

I couldn’t say anything then I sit at my chair while looking down. Then I felt that someone sit at my side. I felt more burden. Aish!! I hate this new transfer student. The new transfer student sit beside me and he try to make a conversation with me but I avoid it.

“Ann.. “-Myungsoo. I cut his talk, I write a note on a paper that I give it to him.

Don’t ever you talk to me and please ignore me when ever you see me making any weird thing. If you want to be my seat partner please to this rule.

He look at me after he read the note. He give a confuse face. I look at him and look at the teacher who is teaching us about the subject.

Kring!! Kring!! –Bell ringing

It’s a lunch time. I take my lunch box with me and go to park. Seriously, I just weird why today I not seen Jiyeon because she must ruined my precious time but not today. But I still happy because nobody disorderly me today.

“Oh! An.. Annyeong… May I sit with you? I don’t know fully about this school.”

Hish! Why always someone must ruined my time. I need peace. I look up and see who was saying that to me. It was the new transfer student. Gosh! Why he at here at this time.

He was shock went he see it was me. “Mi.. Mianhae.. I think I just go to another place.” He suddenly bow at me and quickly walk but do not know the path. I felt a little bit guilty for doing with him like that.

“Yah!!”

He stop walking. He look at me. “Sorry. I will never talk to you. So see you at class.” He started to walking again.

“Yah! I talk to you right? Yah dorky!”

He stop again and bend down his head.

“Dorky! Do you know where to go to? Is that the right path do want to go?”

“A.. ani… I don’t know where to go. I just get lost. But I don’t want to ruined your time there. You just eat back. I can find myself.”

I chuckle. Its so funny went I like this. Wait! What’s wrong with me? I see him brought a lunch box in his hand.

“Dorky! This is not my spot only. This school is public so like this park. You cant join me eat lunch here but please eat at the other bench. I want a peace.” I said it to him. He just node and sit at other bench.

Yay! I cant believe that Jieun is speaking to me. She just nice actually. I must act like this eventually. –Myungsoo

I look ay my watch. Oh! Lunch time is almost over. I look at Myungsoo to make sure he finish his lunch. When I look at him, I saw him already finish his lunch. I saw him smile. Such a beautiful smile like an angel. Woo~~ weird why he choose to be nerd?

He notice that I look at him. “Ji.. Jieun-ah..”

“Lets go to our class. I’ll show you the way to go our class. Please follow behind me not beside me.”

I wonder why she always order me like that. But its okay at least she talk to me not like this morning. –Myungsoo

 I walk away to our class. I smile. Am I that happy because he follow my order? Or because I had a friend even I rude to him.

He follow me from behind.