A Week After Incident...

Forbidden Love

Vania's POV

"Ah... I can't sleep!!" I screamed. Why? This morning I met my Korean teacher who is my bias, and he just told me his real identity in a 'way' that made me speechless. How could I go to sleep after went through all of that?!

'But... the way he made our face touched, or when he moved my hair and whispered to me, I hope he do it again sometime,' I thought as I touched my  right cheek. Hey, if I think about this all the time, I will NEVER go to sleep!!

'Come on, Vania. Back to reality. It's already midnight...' I tried to assure myself to sleep, but at the end, I can't sleep until the next morning because of fangirling (A/N do not try this at home).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next week...

Same Saturday, same schedule, but not the same attitude. Not like last week, I'm the last person went out from class. In the middle of the walk, I met Angel.

"Vania, you never believe what I've been through last week," Angel said as she shaked me forward and back.

"Stop it. I have a 'bad mood' situation going on," I yelled which made her stopped shaking me.

"Sorry, I don't know. Should I treated you better?" She said as I chuckled.

"Aniyo, it's not your fault. It's because of my seonsaengnim," I answered.

"What did I do wrong?" Kevin said as he hugged me from the back Thank god the crowd still going so this 'scene' still out of sight.

"No, nothing. We better go to the class now. Bye, Angel," I said as i pulled Kevin's sleeve to the class and left 'statue' Angel behind.

"Oi, what's wrong?" Kevin yelled. I let go of his hand and looked at him.

"Hey, if the teacher saw us, you will get expelled from here," I yelled back. He shocked but then he smirked.

"Oh, that's why. So... you don't want to lose me, are you?" Kevin asked. 'Oops, wrong word.'

"No, I mean... not that," I clarified myself. "Come on, let's go to class."

When I arrived, the others still chattering so I just took my seat. Then Kevin went in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, class. Have you prayed yet?" he asked.

"No, we haven't," the whole class said.

"Who is the LAST person arrived?" he asked again as he tried to hold his laugh.

"Vania," they answered.

"Fine then. Vania, lead the pray for us," he said.

"Why me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Because you're late," the others yelled.

"Seonsaengnim also late," I yelled back as I pointed at Kevin.

"I'm an exception, you know," he said as he smirked. I sighed. 'Oh boy...'

"Fine," I gave up as I walked to the front of the class.

"Everyone, let's pray," I said as I started the prayer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you class," Kevin said as the students went out.

"Neh seonsaengnim, can I go to your office this afternoon? I want to talk about something," I asked him as he nodded. I want to get out of the class, but someone holding me back.

"What kind of thing do you want to talk about?" Kevin asked.

"About... this morning and last week," I answered as he let go of his grip and I walked out.

"Vania..." Angel called.

"Oh hey. I didn't see you there. Where do we eat?" I asked as we walked through the hallway.

"Our usual eating place," Angel said, but then she paused a little bit.

"Waeyo, Angel?" I asked.

"About your seonsaengnim... this morning..." she said

"Oh about that... I don't want to talk about it right now," I said as I ruffled my hair.

" Oh I see," she said as we continued walking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hah! You... like your seonsaengnim?!"

"Vania... don't say it too loud," Angel whined as she shutted my mouth.

"Okay, okay. Geez... since when?" I asked her.

"Last week. He was so... cool. We even talked about boybands and girlbands," she said.

"Wait a sec, you said... BOYBANDS and girlbands?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, it turns out, he has been working with them lately,": she said. I sighed in relief, but I also started to get curious so I asked.

"Anyway, what's his name?" I asked.

"Promise me that you never take him from me," she threaten me..

"Definitely. Why should I?" I assured her.

'Come on, for what? I've already busy handling my seonsaengnim. Why I have to take yours anyway?' I thought. Then she answered.

"Fine, it's Shin Dong Ho." I widen my eyes.

"SHIN... SHIN DONG HO?!"

Chap 4 finished... ^^. Anyway, I forgot to tell you guys. From my first fanfiction, 'Remember You', until... all of my fanfictions done (which there's a lot), I put in some U-KISS lyrics or song title, could be modified, could be not. If you found it, you can tell me on the comment below, OK?

Now about Vania, she have to meet Kevin soon, right? What will happen then? And is there another U-KISS member works in Indonesia beside these two? Only one way to find out... Stay tuned!

I also want to welcome my new subscriber, bbprinsesa09. Annyeonghaseyo (bow). Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and up vote ^^.