The Meeting part 1

Forbidden Love

Vania's POV

"SHIN DONG HO?!" I yelled.

"Vania... don't yell. My ears hurt," Angel yelled back as she started to open her ears.

"Sorry," I whined.

"Why are you so shocked anyway? Is there anything shocking from his name?" Angel asked me as I drank my water.

"Why I'm so shocked? You really don't know?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Shin Dong Ho is actually..." I whispered to her. You can guess what I whispered, right? 'one of a member from my fave boyband.'

"HAH! Really?!" Angel shocked.

"Shh... be quiet," I signalized her to shut up.

"Okay, okay. I will keep it secret," sha said as the bell rang.

"Time's up. Bye, want to meet my handsome seonsaengnim," Angel said as she ran to her class.

"He is NOT yours, pabo!" I yelled to her as I walked to the multimedia. Then I remembered something.

'Wait a minute, so that's why I felt that person from last week is familiar. It was Dong Ho, but I can't really regonize him beneath the glasses.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin's POV

"Where is she now? Is she typing her fanfic again?" I said to myself while I waited (un)patiently.

'Actually what exactly is she want to talk about? This morning and... last week?! I totally don't get it,' I thought as I waited, but because of my impatient, I opened the door to find her - again. But not like last week, someone already in front of it so I surprised.

"Va...Vania," I blurted out.

"Oh mianhe, seonsaengnim. I kinda forgot where your office are so I didn't knock first," she said innocently (from what I hear).

"Oh it's okay. You don't have to apologize. Come on in," I said as I got out of the way so she could get in.

"Kamsahabnida, seonsaengnim," she said as she went in.

"Anyway, put your bag over there, okay?" I said as I pointed a corner near my table and close the door.

"Oh yeah," she said as she did what I say.

"You can call me oppa if you want," I said which made her surprised.

"Eh, really?" Vania asked as she turned her face facing me.

"Of course. You are a KISSme, right? There's no way a KISSme don't want to call her bias 'oppa'" I answered. Then she looked around the room. 'Why she do that?' I thought since I consider it wierd.

"Are there CCTV in this room?" she asked carefully. 'That's why'

"No. I've already asked for privacy," I said. Vania released a huge breath as she sat down.

"Why you relieved?" I asked.

"Since every room in this high school have a CCTV on, except restroom of course. If this room also have it, it will record everything that I want to tell you. You probably gonna get expelled if the school finds out," She said anxiously as I chuckled.

"You totally worried that I'm going to leave you, is it?" I as I tried to pinch her cheek.

"A..aniyo... just to the point," said Vania as she held my hand from her cheek. "I actually come here want to asked you a question."

"What is it?" I said as I sat in my chair and looked at her.

"Why you always tease me from last week?" She asked in a serious tone. She also glared at me as I got goosebumps.

"Because... from my 'busy' schedule, I never meet a KISSme outside job. Especially teach one, I never did it in my life. So that's why I want to tease you, since you the first one," I said as I leaned to her beside the table. She actually still glared at me, but the intensity not as intense as the first one since she was blushing at the same time.

"Fine. Since from your answer, you won't stop teasing me..."

"And never will," I added. She sighed as she continued.

"...I offer you a bet."

"A bet?"

Yohoo... It's the first part for 'The meeting' ^^. Actually I made it as one part, but no curiousity so... here it is. See the chap pic? It's so.... cool ^^.

Now back to the story. What is the bet actually? And you have hear Kevin's reason. Not too convincing, right? What is his actual reason? Well maybe I will make you guys wander for a while before I started updating again (hehehe...).

Fine then, guys. Stay tuned, and don't forget. Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and up vote ^^.