Kevin's Confession

Forbidden Love

Vania's POV

"Thank you, sir," all of us said when the second extracurricular was done.

"Neh Vania, see you after holiday, 'kay?" one of my friends said as I nodded. "Bye."

I was finishing my fanfiction, that's why I stayed in the multimedia. But someone put his two hands on muy left and right shoulder.

"Hey Vania. You don't want to know anything about me?" he whispered as he leaned his face to my right ear. I shocked as I turned my head to the sound. It was Sung Hyun Seonsaengnim a.k.a. Kevin Woo. 'How could I forgot to meet him?'

"Seo...seonsaengnim," I stammered as I looked at him. 'Calm down, Vania. It's going to be alright,' I tried to calm myself down, but I can't. My bias's face is only few mili... no, micro... wait, NANOmeter from mine. How on earth can I calm down?!

"So... what are you typing here?" He asked as he looked at the monitor. I don't know is he doing it on purpose or not, but he made our face touched.

"I... was type.ing..my.. fanfic," my voice trailed off as I answered. 'Oh my gosh, our face touched, our face touched, our face touched, !@#$%^&*...'

Then he looked at me and asked, "Is Kevin Woo the main character?"

"Yeah..." I answered in hestitation. 'Why on earth he asked that?'

"Well, I guess you're in luck," he said as he smirked. 'Uh oh, not a good situation going on.' All of the sudden, he moved my hair to the side of my ear and he whispered with his husky voice.

"...cause your main character is whispering to you right now." And I felt my face is as red as a ripe tomato, maybe worse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin POV

"Where the hell is she anyway?" I yelled. It's already 15 minutes from 11 and she haven't arrived.

'You better pay for this,' I yelled in my mind as I went out of my office.

"Wait, what class did she from?" I asked myself. I went in again to see my student's file. "Bingo, from X2."

I went out again as I passed Dong Ho.

"Oi hyung, why you leave the office?" he asked.

"Want to find her," I mouthed Dong Ho as I continued walking.

"Excuse me, where is the 10th student's extracurricular list?" I asked a teacher as she ointed a panel nearby with papers on it.

"Thank you," I said as I looked at the panel.

"X2, X2, X2... got it. V... here it is, "Vania'. Now... 'Desin Gra...'. How I read this?" I confused. 'I forgot that I was teaching in Indonesia.'

"It means 'graphic design'," a teacher popped out and told me the meaning.

"Oh, thank you. Where is it held?" I asked her and she told me that I have to go to the multimedia. She also told me which way to go.

"Thank you. You're a lifesaver," I said as I bowed and ran downstairs since the multimedia is on the first floor. When I arrived there, I saw Vania was typing something so I want to put up a prank that U-KISS' magnae has told me earlier.

"Hey Vania. You don't want to know anything about me?" I leaned my face to her right ear and whispered to it as I put my two hands on her left and right shoulder. She was shocked as she looked at me.

"Seo...seonsaengnim," Vania stammered. 'I think it's starting to work.'

"So... what are you typing here?" I asked as I looked at the monitor. And guess what, I purposely made our face touched which make her more nervous.

"I... was type..ing..my..fanfic," her voice trailed off as she answered. 'It's time,' I thought as I read the fanfic and looked at her.

"Is Kevin Woo the main character?" I asked since I saw my name in there.

"Yeah..." she answered in hestitation.

"Well, I guess you're in luck," I said as i smirked. 'Magnae, thanks for teaching me this,' I thought as I moved her hair to the side of her ear.

"...cause your main character is whispering to you right now," I whispered with my husky voice, as Dong Ho said. And he's right, the prank worked.

OMG.... >.< I'm totally dying...!! Before I totally passed out, I want to announce you guys that today (Tuesday), I'm going to do a double update \^o^/, so you don't have to wait for chap 4. So what will happen to Vania next? Can she handle the handsome + cute + annoying Kevin? Stay tuned! But keep comment, subscribe, and up vote everyone...