California

Stay in my heart

Chapter 13:

I'm home!

After taking a direct flight from Tokyo Japan to Los Angeles International Airport in LA, CA. I was greeted by my parents.

It’s been almost 2 years since I’ve seen them. I woke the next morning at 8:30 am. I felt awkward waking up in my old room. I was still used to Oppa waking me up at 6 am getting ready for his schedule.

I got out of bed and sighed, put on my slippers and dragged my feet into the hallway to go into the kitchen. I hear the tv playing and gaming sounds coming from the dining table and family room. My dad always leaves the tv on and my mom is still playing computer games ever since I was 16.

 

I walked into the dining room and looked at my mom

 

“Morning.” I said all sleepy

 

“Morning, how was Tokyo?” she asked

 

“I’ll tell you later.” I said she walked away from and changed into her day clothes (I don’t know what to call it)

 

I ate pancakes! Omg, it was so good.

 

I decided not tell my mom what happened when I was in Tokyo, but she insisted and I told her EVERYTHING. She was shocked. I showed her the necklace and she was even more shocked! Her face was priceless.

 

Since I still had my California driver's license, I took my 2002 black Mitsubishi lancer all the way to la. A friend of mine had recommended me this place to clear my troubled thoughts. It was at the top of a hill and it overlooked Los Angeles. The scene was breath taking.

 

I took out my cell and called one of my closest friends. Estefany! (Juanita)

 

Phone conversation:

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey, Estefany. Es Asian!”

 

“Omo(omg) Hi!”

 

“How are you?”

 

“I am good. Just waiting for school to end and enjoy vacation. What about you?”

 

“Well I just got back from Tokyo Japan!”

 

Like my mother, I told her everything.

 

A few weeks later I got a call from a foreign number. I answered and it was Sandy!!!!

 

“Dahlia-ssi?”

 

“Yes, who is this?”

 

“It Sandy.”

 

“Unni! Annyeonghasseyo! How are you?”

 

“I am well dongsaeng! Uh... are you still coming to Seoul?”

 

“Ye, but Estefany is going as well. Is that ok?”

 

“OMG! Yes please the more the merrier. You can live here with me. Living here with my cousin Therra is great! The more the merrier. Aish! Well I gotta go. I will call later. ok? Bye!”

 

 

 

Mean while:

 

TVXQ is now preparing for their release of their new single Break Out! Sarah is busy with her booming career. SHINee is also getting ready for their next Japanese comeback.

 

One night, Sarah got home. She made porridge for her self and made extra if Jae and Junsu come and stay the night. It turns out that they don’t have a schedule, so they are able to relax at the house and keep Sarah company if she doesn’t have a client that day with the agency.

 

The next day she wakes up late, (she needed it.) Junsu was sitting on the couch; while she and Jae got up and got dressed. Junsu, fed up, he walked upstairs and is in front of Dahlia’s door. With his hands clenched in a fist, he looks straight at the door and slowly reaches the handle. With his hand on the knob he slowly turns. He looks around the room. Reminiscing everything with each item he held in his hands.