Japan

Stay in my heart

Chapter 1:

Flight 94 to Tokyo, Japan

DELILAH'S POV:

 

Yuki and Delilah are sitting side by side with a phone and an ipod in their hands!

 

                    **Hello Sarah. This is Arin, I am the producer for 素直になれなくて or Sunao ni Narenakute or in English "Hard to say I love you." I am sure you are on your way to Tokyo right now. As of Today, you are now the photographer for this Japanese Drama. It will feature five cast members, so in a couple days a car will be waiting outside of your living quarters to take you to the photo shoot and drop you off once your work is over. I hope to meet you the day of the shoot, sayonara for now-Arin**

 

Yuki grabs her phone and Googled in the name of show. 

 

While finding info about the shoot, about six men rush into the gate out of breath. They sat down behind the girls talking, but they were speaking in Japanese! And i really could not understand it. Then i heard.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Yuki screams

"OH MY GOD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"- Jade exclaims!

"Read this!" - Yuki demands

Yuki hands Delilah the phone

                    ***"TVXQ's Hero Jaejoong is apart of the cast SUNAO NI NARENAKUTE photos of the cast will be revealed soon and the drama's poster is said to be shot in a few days and will be released in a few weeks! stay tuned to TOKYO HIVE FOR MORE INFO"***

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! I'm so happy for you!" I exclaimed

"Thank you so much! I am so excited for the shoot with Kim Jaejoong's drama!" she said

The men look up and see 2 girls screaming up and down like a bunch of fan girls(which they were of course!)

"Ahem" said a voice

He looked really tired, other than being out of breath but fatigued. he had a really delicate face that looked familiar. he had a cap and sunglasses on.

"Sorry, but uh i could not help but over hear your...excitement over Jaejoong-hyung here" said the voice with an accent in english

I look at the guys in detail and the man speaking, IT WAS Yunho from TVXQ!

"You aren’t by any chance TVXQ, are you?" I asked.

Yuki looked shocked

"Haha, yea we are." Yunho said as he slid his sunglasses at the bridge of his nose, making us look into those gorgeous brown eyes that can hypnotize!

"Can you please excuse us for a second?" Yuki said

She signaled me to follow her to the restroom.

I quickly followed.

We looked at each other, without speaking, we screamed like it was a concert!

We came back to the gate when the guys looked with their charismatic smiles! 

"Hello, Nice to meet you! I am Jade. And this is my friend, Yuki." as i introduced myself and Yuki

"Hello, I am Yunho, this is our older brother; Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, and our whiney little brother, Changmin. You speak Korean?"  he introduced them as they waved after he called out their names

"Yes, but Yuki does not, she understands a little Japanese. But i don’t speak Japanese." i revealed

"Flight 94 to Tokyo Japan is now boarding rows 1 through 3." they announced

Their manager had the guys’ board since they sat in rows 1 and 3, while we sat in row 9.

 

 

Chapter 2:

On the plane!

 

As we board the plane, we had to pass through the 1st five rows, which were 1st class seats. we said our greetings to TVXQ sunbaes and their manager.

We sat down in row 9 and I always get the window seat. An hour had passed since we took off from Manila International Airport in the Philippines, and the passengers were allowed to wander the plane. Only half of the plane was filled so Yuki was able to look through the plane's window, since I took it.

TVXQ took their seats next to us. We were glad to talk to them because we were bored and we wanted to meet them without having to find information online or look at videos on YouTube like the type of stalkers fan girls that we are. 

"Hi my name is Max, you can call Changmin." said the youngest member

"Hi, my name is Junsu, hope your stay is pleasant in Tokyo." he gave a smile to me

"Sup name's Micky please call me Yoochun" acting all cool

"Hey, name is Hero call me Jae or Jaejoong." he said coldly, not a good impression on me but warmed up to Yuki

"And you know me, Uknow or Yunho is fine haha" said the leader.

"Konichiwa, haha, my name is Sarah, please call me Yuki!" she waved

"Hello, I am Dahlia. Please call me Delilah or Jade" i bowed

Their manager hyung wanted them to sit back in their seats but Junsu and Jae didnt want to so they sat behind next to us in the aisle to the left of us. Yuki wanted for us not to be a third wheel to one another so she asked Junsu if she can switch seats with him so he and i can get to to know each other.

"Hi." he said with a smile

"Hello." i said

"I uh don’t want to intrude but may I know what your reason is to visit Tokyo?" he asked 

"Well Yuki has a job opportunity to shoot Jae’s poster for the drama and I am here on vacation for a while." I laughed

"Oh, ok. How did you get your nickname, Jade and Delilah?" 

"Well not a lot of people knew how to pronounce my name correctly so when i was little,my friend, started calling me Delilah and it stuck."

"And Jade?" he asked

"Oh, um...well when i was in the womb still, my mom wanted me to be called Jade. So she asked for my aunt's opinion, she said no. She didn’t like it, she thought of the name being cold like a stone, so my mom called me Dahlia. My dad didn’t have a choice, he wanted me to be named Delina."

"Your aunt was right. Jade really doesn’t suit you, you really are a Dahlia, you’re really down to earth. I think you’re the first person I’ve had a conversation with who is not the members, staff at SM, or any other famous celebrity. Even though you are a fan, you’re not like a crazy fan." he said

Wow!

"Haha thanks! (blushing) My turn, umm, oh what is your reason flying back to Japan?"

"We’re on vacation now! Finally! we havn’t had one in like 2 years, overworked and the tour was the last part of the schedule." he smiles

awkward silence............

 

----------"Will everyone please return in 15 minutes we will land in tokyo japan. ようこそ東京へ or welcome to Tokyo Japan. Hope your next destination is to fly with us."

"Well i hope to see you around, here let me give you my number: need help, just call, ok?"

"Yes, thank you so much!"

Sarah and i had sat down in our seats and we landed in Tokyo! We were so excited!

The stewardess had let the first class go first of course.

We headed out after TVXQ and heard screams 3 seconds before we exited the gate. So many fans were outside the gate, the members had waited for us at the gate in front of the fans and told us that there is our car. They pointed at a man in a black suit with a cue card that read "ユキ&デリラ" translates to Yuki and Delilah. 

Of course we couldn’t read Japanese.

"Thanks, we will see you later!" said Sarah as she ran off to meet with the driver with our suitcases.

"Thanks!" as i said, bowed 

"Hey! Remember, call if you need help!" Junsu yelled as i ran off

"Got it!"

 

Chapter 3:

He ate half of my burger!

 

 

Sarah and i head to the exit with our driver with our bags. She said we had lived about 20 minutes from the airport. We arrived at an office called Zen Garden community. It was a really nice neighborhood with very clean streets. It looked like a rich area. And there was a park about 3 blocks away. While Yuki and I head into the office to check in for our house, the driver was already taking down our luggage from this small but strong car

"Konichiwa, I have a house reserved under the name Yuki?" as she bowed.

"Sorry no Japanese, Cambodian or Chinese." the receptionist said in English.

We couldn’t believe this, how did she get hired?

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, looked under the name Junsu with a smiley face next to it, how cute!

"Hello?"

"Junsu?"

"Yes?"

"Can you help us with a language barrier?"

"Of course, look to your left"

I look and there he was standing in the doorway with the other TVXQ members

"Junsu!" i exclaimed. can’t believe i said that.

"Can you help us with translating in Mandarin, please?" Yuki asked

Yoochun stepped forward and started chatting with the receptionist. He is really good with words; you can say that he is sort of a ladies man

"Hello, my friend was wandering if you can give her the house key. The name is Yuki." he said so charismatically

"Yes, here you go, you are in building 12. Thank you, and have a pleasant time here at Zen Gardens" she bowed and gave the keys to Yoochun. Soon she felt like air when they’re hands touched

"Thanks." He bowed and walked out of the office 

"Thank you so much Member!" Sarah and I said.

"Ha, no problem."

"Here you go!" said the driver, handing off the keys to Sarah

I asked Changmin to translate what Sarah is saying to the driver.

"Thank you but no thanks to the car, my roommate and i have the transportation we need. We really don’t need this sad car. But thank you again" they both bowed

We gave Yunho the keys to the building. All of us had a piece of our luggage. Yunho had opened the door. The house was fully furnished and everything. All of us couldn't believe our eyes!

"Ok to welcome you both to Tokyo. Why don't we have a house warming party?" said Yunho

"Yay! Why don't we? Right now is the perfect time. Yuki has a job opportunity, TVXQ has a vacation and also we want to celebrate you into the TVXQ family. Even though we have known each other for a few hours." said Changmin.

Aww he said we are family.

"Changmin's right. It is a reason to celebrate. and you both are like family. And we have never really had friends like you." said Jae

"Speaking for us both, we thank you both for helping us. But we don’t want to intrude on your free time. Also we are tired and plus we don’t have money for food to make for you guys." i said

"Dahlia, we would like to spend our time with you, if that’s ok. And don't worry we can treat you both to buying the groceries tonight" said Junsu.

"Are you sure?" asked Yuki

"Yeah!" they replied

i pulled Yuki off to the side.

"OK, remember i am a vegan, and you know the things I can’t eat. And make sure you tell the guys in the car once you’re on your way to the market."

"Yea i got it. I know you. Oh and i have a surprised downstairs for you!" Sarah said

"Ok we split up. Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yuki head to the market. And Yunho, Junsu and I will head to loving hut. So i am guessing 3 hours of shopping. 2 hours of prep and eat around 5 or 6." i planned.

As we head out, before we split up, Sarah had a surprise for me. She got us our own transportation. She prepared 2 sports cars and bikes. A blue and black sports car paired with a sports bike. Which are mine and she got a matching(ish) sports car and sports bike.

She got me by surprised. i asked Yunho to drive me to the Loving Hut that was in Tokyo.

 

The cashier was really nice, welcoming me to Tokyo. i ordered their burger and Yunho had given me about 1602 yen which was equivalent to 20 US Dollars. I waited and it was out quick. I gave my entire change to the tip jar.

I explained to Yunho and Junsu about veganism and how i converted to it and so on. We got home about 2 hours early. So i explored the house with the guys. The whole house was fully furnished, even the guest rooms!

I can tell that my room was big; it had my name on it. My room was just bright!

-bright: yellow walls with white patterns laced around the walls

-roomy: enough room to dance, rolling bed

-closet doors were mirrors

-sound system built into the walls

-flat screen,cable and satellite

-desk for work, nice sleek laptop

I the stereo and it was just amazing I started dancing to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry. SHINee's Replay. And Girl's Generation Oh!

Junsu and Yunho heard the blaring music and started dancing along. After about a half an hour of dancing, we were all tired. I went down to the new kitchen and see Yoochun, Changmin, Jae, and Yuki prepping and cooking the meal. My take out from Loving Hut was still on the table. 

"Do you guys need help with anything?" i asked

"Nope were good, thanks though."

"I can see that you found your room." Yuki replied as she wiped my face with a paper towel.

"Haha, yeah. I love it. but how did you get it done?" i asked

"Internet. That thing does wonders, haha. well i gotta go. I'll send Changmin up with you, he causes little too much trouble. I'll call you out 30 minutes before we are ready to eat, ok?"

"Ok, oh make sure you make extra later, for Changmin, he likes to eat late." i said

"I know i have been told the whole ride home from the market."

haha max.

Changmin is already heading upstairs were Yunho and Junsu are at.

An hour and a half have passed. Junsu, Yunho, Max and I are already down stairs and have begun setting the table. 

Everything smelled so good in the house. But i couldn’t eat it. 

There was miso soup, BBQ Meat and Mixed Rice with veggies. Tea, Milk for Changmin(weirdo), water, freshly cooked white and brown rice, grilled chicken and some tofu (Dubu; haha onew).

I opened the take out bag, opened the container, Changmin kept his eyes on me the whole time, eating quietly.

I looked at the box and sat there, not touching it, till..

"Why aren’t you eating?" Junsu asked

"Someone cut half of my burger and ate it!" i exclaimed while Yoochun and Junsu peeked into the container.

Yunho, Jae, and Yuki looked directly at Changmin. Changmin looked up innocently, swallowed his food, and smiled.

"Delilah, I am sorry, i will repay you somehow" Changmin said while he kept eating his food.

HE ATE HALF MY BURGER!!!! WHO DOES THAT????!

MAX!!!! 

 

Chapter 4:

What a day!!!

 

Changmin made me go to sleep hungry. i was so looking forward to the burger, not half eaten. He made it up to me by buying us an espresso machine, cheap. 6 month’s worth of coffee beans and a Soy Chai Frappuccino from a nearby Starbucks.

Since the guys slept over, in the morning they’re phones have been ringing off the hook and so was ours.

^^i didnt know their manager had our numbers^^

Then around 8 am, only Changmin and I were the only ones up. I was happy about my present

 

"Thank you so much Changmin, you are totally forgiven about what happened at dinner last night." i said as i hugged him. 

"You’re welcome, and i promise i won’t take without asking." Changmin confessed

He is super tall; i am only 5 foot or 152 centimeters tall. And Changmin was 6 foot 1 or 185 cm. (That’s my actual height in reality)

A knock was at the door. It was a guy who’s about 25 years of age

 

"Hello, my name is Arin. Sorry to be here so early but is Sarah here?" 

"Yea, sorry about the mess, but please do come in. Would you like anything to drink or to eat?" i nudged Changmin

"Sure how about some water or tea, please. Thank you."

"Please give him tea or water, while i wake Yuki. Oh and amuse him please." whispering to Changmin while i ran upstairs.

(knock knock)

 

"Knock knock! Hey!!!! Arin is here!" grabbed the blanket and pulled it off her body\

"Arin who?" as Yuki covered her legs with her pillow

"Arin is the guy you got a text from, at the airport in Manila. He's here to see you. Get dressed decently and go meet him. This is big for you!"

Yuki had jumped out of bed, and ran straight to the bathroom. I walk out to the ledge into the living room.

"I am sorry, she will be right with you. She had just woken up. I apologize on her behalf" 

"No, no it's ok. It is my fault. I should have called or texted ahead of time." Arin said

Junsu walks out in a cardigan fully dressed to go out.

"Morning! How did you sleep? Oh! Hi I am Junsu. Good Morning!"

"Good Morning, uh, Junsu. My name is Arin."

"Sorry to barge in but may I ask what your reason is for visiting this household?" Jae asked coldly. Walking downstairs in his dinosaur pajamas

 

"I am here to see Sarah about the photo shoot for an upcoming drama. I am here to give her the packet that with holds all the information she needs to know." he sounds very agitated

 

"Yuki you have boyfriend to visit you!!! Ow!!!" screamed Yoochun out of the hallway

 

Yunho walked out smacking Yoochun in the oh so perfectly bed head he had. Yunho was also ready to go as well. 

"Sir i am so sorry. I apologize on these 2 idiots on my behalf. They both woke on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Yunho being a leader getting these 2 out of trouble

"i wish to apologize. She will be ready in a moment, thank you for being so patient." i exclaimed

"Sorry, sorry. I was just getting ready. I didn’t get a noticed." Sarah ran out from her room downstairs.

"Sarah, correct?"

"Yes"

"I am sorry i didn’t give you a heads up, i wanted to surprise you by giving you a packet on your first photo shoot in  a few days, are you ready?" he asked

"I am nervous but i will try my best to make you proud." she said nervously

I signaled the guys to head upstairs in to my room.

 

Yunho, Junsu and Changmin do as told, while Jae and Yoochun make noises in the kitchen. i head down stairs. pulled their pajamas from their collars or hoods and dragged them upstairs into my room.

"This is so unfair!'  Yoochun

"Why is it always us?" Jae

"This is so weird!" Yoochun

"How?" Jae

"We’re being dragged by a GIRL! UPSTAIRS!" Yoochun

"Again i apologize" i said talking to Yuki and Arin as i bowed and then walked upstairs 

------------------------------------------------

Thank god! Yunho had moved my bed against the wall. so i can plop these 2 heads for ruining Yuki's job opportunity. i plopped them on the floor

"Sorry" i said.

"Why did u drag us UPSTAIRS?!" Jae

"Dude! You and Yoochun were being completely disrespectful!  really should kick your a** right now. I would totally put this shoe up right now. but im not going to!" i screamed

"Why?" Yoochun

"Yea why?" everyone asked

"Because, one your family, and all i can do is argue with you. two, this shoe is really pretty for me to get blood on. and three i dont want to ruin my dance floor." I confessed

"Got it?!" i said

"De" they all said

<><><><><><><><<><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

"Ok thank you so much, i will see you tomorrow morning at 10 am. A car will pick you up in front of you house at 9 ok?" said Arin, bowing

"No thank you! I have a ride there. I will see you until then, have a nice day!" Yuki bowed then closed the door.

 

_______________________________________________________

After having a threat to the guys, Arin has left. Yuki met up in my room. And was happy.

We all spent our day at the Osaka Aquarium. it was the most gorgeous place I’ve ever been to.

Fans recognize TVXQ right away but they had to ask their fans if they can leave them in peace while they enjoyed our day with us.

When we got home, News and gossip articles were circulating about the 2 foreign girls that were with TVXQ that day. It had mixed reviews about us. Oh well! >.<

 

Chapter 5:

Happy Birthday!!!

 

 

Fast Forward 6 months:

Yuki and Jae are now dating! They have been dating for about 3 months out of the 6 months we have been here.

TVXQ are back to their promotions for their new single.

It’s towards the end of January and Jae’s birthday is coming up. He will be turning 26 on the 26th.

A few days later, Yoochun wanted to talk to me really quick. I figured it was a birthday present for Jae but it wasn’t. He drove me to the nearest Starbucks. Got our drinks and we sat down.

“Listen, since Jae’s birthday is coming up; I was wondering if you would like to be my date, to Jae’s dinner party?” he nervously asked.

“Oh Yoochun, I am sorry. But Changmin already asked and I said no. I am afraid I also have to say no to you as well. I really am sorry, but just don’t know why you need a date to Jae’s dinner party.” I denied

“It’s ok, don’t worry about it. Ok my second question is, can you help me pick out Jae’s present?” he said

“Yeah, of course! Lets go?!”

Few days later

Yuki and I had gotten all dolled up, for Jae’s birthday!

The seven of us were picked up in a van. The driver drove us to a restaurant in downtown Tokyo. We thought it would be the 7 of us, but we entered the parking lot; and there were people already there; standing in a group. It was GD from Big Bang, Dara from 2NE1, Minho, Jong, and Key from SHINee, and Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shingdong, and Donghae from Super Junior.

“Annyeonghasseyo” everyone said

“Annyeonghasseyo” as we bowed

From left to right:

GD, Leeteuk, Minho, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Donghae, Key and Dara. Of course Key and Dara practiced their English with each other.

We all sat down… had dinner, which was very good. Then the cake came out!

 

About 2 hours had passed by after we all arrived. 10 minutes after singing Happy Birthday to Jae, Cassies(fans of tvxq) surrounded the restaurant and were about to break into the closed building. For the safety of the idols, GD, Leeteuk, Minho, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Donghae, Key and Dara had left quietly not to cause a stir with the fans. The employees who were on shift, told us to make haste out the back door. At that point the fans had already broken in, lights were turned off and all I heard were screams. Next thing I knew I was being pulled by an unknown hand at my wrists. I tripped running upstairs. (which I didn’t know there was an upstairs). Then I was in a room with that person who grabbed my wrists into the unknown dark room.

“Are you ok?” said a familiar voice

“Shim Changmin?!” I was surprised

“Yea, who wouldn’t it be?” he said\

“Why did you drag upstairs? I could of twisted my ankle running up these invisible stairs. Can you please tell me where we are?”I asked

“We are in the restaurant, but this restaurant is well known to celebrities and idols and they come here often. And sometimes the fans would get to crazy or anxious so they have several secret rooms scattered in the restaurant. Their employees are on contract to keeping the idols safe in case anything happened like it did tonight. Sorry I grabbed you but you were behind me. Plus the employee told me to head upstairs.” He confessed

“It’s cool!” I said

“mmm.”

Awkward!!!!

What seemed like 10 minutes was like 2 hours. We didn’t talk. It was pretty much awkward silent. Then I heard movement coming from the right of me. I really couldn’t see, but I can feel a presence in front of me. I feel body heat right in front of my face.

 

Changmin’s POV:

Ok this my chance. I can finally show her how I feel.

I moved from the side of the door to where she is at. I was about half an inch away from her lips till the door opened. I waited 2 seconds to see what she will do. Nothing. Then I moved away. I look and I see Junsu Hyung in the doorway looking mad. Aww man!

 What have I done! Tomorrow I will apologize to him

Delilah’s POV:

What is he doing? Till the door opened. The presence that was right near my face stayed near my face for 2 seconds then moved away. Was he about to kiss me?

 “What are you doing?!” the voice said

Junsu’s POV:

I have to know that she’s ok. I am not gonna stay in this car with Yoochun and Yunho hyung and worry.

Walking to the back door, going to the hall, head upstairs. Look through the 1st door.

“Hey is Delilah with you guys?” I asked

They didn’t seem to be that worried

“No sorry Su” said Jae

“Sorry.” Said Yuki

I ran to the other door. Opened it. And I saw Changmin kissing Dahlia! I’m so stupid!

I run out heavily and walk immediately away from restaurant

I can hear her voice calling me name. I don’t want to listen

“Junsu, don’t!” said jae as I ran out (always looking out for dongsaengs) {haha}

“Junsu-oppa. Wait!” she screamed out 

 

==================================================

Chapter 6:

SHINee guests!!!!

 “Junsu-oppa! Wait!” I screamed out

“Dahlia, run! Find him!” Yuki said

“Thanks Sarah! Saranghae!” I said and gave her a hug hugged Jae as well

“Sorry about your birthday oppa! I’ll make you a cake tomorrow.” I said

“D, it’s cool; don’t worry. Just go get him!” haha he said

“Thanks Oppa!” i gave him a smile and ran downstairs.

“Yah! Here!” She threw a bag. I opened it up! Ballet flats!

“You’re not going to run in those stilettos are you?” she said, (she looked like a proud mother with Jae at her side)

“You really do think of everything!” I said and ran out. I asked one of the employees where he ran off to. He said he ran west and was heading further into the downtown area!” she said as she was leaving

“Alright, thanks!”

“You’re welcome!” her words faded as I bolted down the street looking for him. Know where to be found.

Its now 1 in the morning. been looking for Junsu oppa for like an hour. No luck. I find a dance studio, where the owner is still there. 

"Uh, hello. Err Konichiwa?" i bowed 

"Konichiwa, how may i help you?" im so glad he spoke english

"Hello, i was wondering if i can dance in you studio and also sleep for a few hours here?"

"Well it’s late at night, and I am going to be leaving soon. Not to sound rude but don’t you need to go home?

"I do, but about an hour ago, i was looking for a friend of mine. And i am too tired to walk and i don’t have any money for a cab or bus, and i forgot my cell phone." 

He sighed, "Ok you can dance but at 5 am, can you please leave? There is a class that will use this studio. and for sleeping quarters, you can sleep on the couch in my office, ok?

"Thank you so much!"

"You’re welcome! I’ll leave you some green tea in the office for you"

I nod and crept into the room, it was huge. When I whispered it echoed. After about 2 and half hours of dancing, I was tired from running around finding Junsu and dancing. I walked into the office at 3:30 in the morning, grabbed the cup of tea that the owner left. I drank the whole pot. i washed it and put it back on his desk. Money fell from the desk

                                                    *** Here is money for you, to go buy yourself a nice meal and a cup of coffee at the near starbuck 4 blocks from here. Good luck with finding your friend. **

 

I smiled at the note. I grabbed the blanket he set out and fell asleep. I woke up 2 minutes before 5 am. folded the blanket and walked out through the back door.

I followed the directions from the note, far walk but it was nice walking into downtown. Beautiful! 

 

i can believe they are open 24 hours!( i would live there, haha)

I asked for a grande chai latte with soymilk no foam. No pastry

Then a familiar figure walks in out of the corner of my eye.

 

"Hey, Delilah right? he asked

 

"Right, Minho."

 

he laughs" You remembered. Sorry to ask but why do you look more tired than me?" 

 

I grabbed my drink and waited for Minho to grab his order as well. We both sat down on the stools and looked down from the second floor and out into the breaking dawn/rising sun (that sounded cheesy){ha! song}

 

"What was your question, again?' i asked

 

"My question is, why do you look restless?" he asked

 

"Um, after what happened yesterday with the fans, the employees had taken Jaejoong, Changmin, Yuki and I upstairs to the safety rooms." I told him everything. 

 

"Do you need a ride home? I can give you a ride, Jong and Key should be awake by now. I was gonna go home and change. We have extra clothes for you to shower and change in. Come on, shower and I’ll let you go home."  (sounded wrong when I reread this part, oh well!)

 

Minho didn’t give me a choice before I could reply he took off his jacket put it around me and started walking me to his car. We got to the apartment and it was small. We walked in, Minho looked around to see if anyone was awake or in the living room. Jong walked out without his shirt on

 

"Ah! Uh, Hello! he bowed and ran back to his room. 

 

Minho laughed. "Sorry about that! He usually walks around without his shirt a lot when we don’t have guests!”

 

"It’s ok!" as I laughed "Its ok Jonghyun!" i said

 

"Here are your clothes to change into, and put you clothes into keys bag. He doesn’t really use it anymore. So I figured he doesn’t need it any more. Ok um let me check the bathroom really quick. You can make yourself comfortable in the living room." he made haste

 

Onew walked out while carrying Taemin on his back and was still sleeping on his back! (cute)

 

He dropped Taemin on the seat 2 feet away from me

 

"Oh! Konichiwa!"He was lost for a sec then spoke in korean "Who are you?"

 

I spoke back in korean

 

"My name is Delilah. Hello. Sorry for the intrusion but--"

 

"I brought her here hyung."Minho interrupted

 

"Oh, why?" Taemin replied in his sleepy voice

 

"Come on D, I'll expalin to you guys later. Here is your toothbrush. And you can use my shampoo and conditionor. And also here is your soap. Keep this bag and bring it anytime you want to comeover, ok?"

 

"Thanks, Minho!" I said giving him a smile

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MINHO'S POV:

 

After she entered the bathroom i walk out with Jong without his shirt again

 

"Is she gone?" Jong asked

 

"Hyung, she is in the bathroom showering." i said "Oh Kibum, sorry but i gave her your bag."

 

"Which one?" He looked pissed

 

"The brown one."

 

"I have 2. What did it look like?" my god he looked mad

 

"The one with criss cross things on it?"

 

"Oh the plaid, Yea that’s fine."  Man that’s a relief

 

"Minho, you still have not explained why she is here." onew said

 

"I met her last night at Jae hyung's dinner party. Jong and Key attended the party with me. There was incident. and Junsu Hyung was mad, i dont now why (i lied). So he left and she was looking for Junsu hyung and had no luck. Then i ran into her at starbucks. Oh! here are your coffee's and Taemin here is your hot milk. She looked restless. Restless then us, so i brought her back here so she can take a shower and i'll take her home." i explained

 

"Hyung, do you like her?" Taemin used his innocence! damn Taemin!!

 

"Taemin-ah, dont ask that when she's here (tried to change the subject)

 

The bathroom door opened

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

15 minutes later I walked out into the living room, feeling refreshed and ready to go home.

 

"You look refreshed!" minho said

 

I laugh and gave them a smile,"I am."

 

"Oh this is Leader Onew, Maknae Taemin, and you know Jong and Key."

 

"Hello, nice to meet you all!"

 

"Hi" they said

 

Taemin stood up and asked me

 

"Do you think i am cute?"

 

I was confused, all the member stood and mouth and signaled no

 

I replied, "It depends."

 

"How?"

"I don’t know, but I’ll let you know later, ok?"

 

"OK!."

 

"Ok! D, let’s get you home, guys! I’ll be back with the car."

 

"Why dont you guys visit?" i asked

 

"Can we get chicken on the way? im hungry!"

 

I laughed" Sure we can Oppa! But how about we have that for lunch, no?"

 

"We sure can!"

 

 

Chapter 7:

We slept through the day?!

 

 

 

 

We all head towards the driveway. There were 2 cars. Two Hondas. 1 sport and the other was a regular car (idk).The sports was Jong’s(looks like the Lucifer car he was in)

 

The second car was the usual car they drove in.

 

In Jong’s car, Minho was driving, Key was in the passenger’s seat and I was sitting behind Key. In the regular car, sat Onew driving Taemin in next to him and Jonghyun sitting behind him texting his girlfriend.

 

We arrived at the house, and an inch from the door I see Jae opening the door and looked at me with a stern look on his face like the umma (mother) that he is.

 

“Where were you? Why haven’t you called? We have been worried sick about you!” he asked. He looks up and smiles. “Minho, Taemin, Onew,  Key, Jonghyun! What a surprise! Come on in. Onew there are some chicken strips in the freezer. Pop them in the oven. Enjoy!”

 

“Yes! Whoo! Chicken~!!!!” Onew screams!

 

I walk and Yuki ran downstairs to see what all the commotion was about.

 

“Dahlia,” she ran and hugged me. ”Did you just come in now?” she asked worriedly

 

“Yea she did.” Jae said

 

“Yukii, It’s ok. She is fine. No need to worry. She was ok. Well sort of.” Minho said

 

“What do you mean sort of?” Yuki asked

 

“Junsu” i whispered and looked up.

 

“We need to talk.” Su said. I nodded and headed upstairs. Everyone stopped what they were doing. Even Onew’s happiness from chicken was gone and worried.

 

JUNSU’S POV:

 

I lead her back into her room. I grabbed a chair from her desk and set it in front of her where she sat on her bed.

 

“Are you ok?” I asked

 

“Not really.”

 

“Please enlighten me.”

 

“I am hurt. I was lost. I am tired.” She said. It was painful to hear her say the word HURT.

 

“Wae? Why hurt? You were the one who hurt me.”I said

 

“Junsu. What happened last night was not what you saw. Changmin was about to kiss me, when you opened the door. Our lips didn’t touch. Mine wanted to touch yours and only yours!” She confessed

 

I was completely shocked of what she said. She was looking down at her feet.

 

“Sorry.” I said

 

“What?!”

 

“I said I am sorry. Ok? Can you please forgive me?”

 

“Wae? Why should I forgive you when I went to go look for you last night? I slept in a studio!” she raised her voice. Tears were building in her eyes.

 

“I looked for you. Right after you ran from the restaurant! I looked for you, slept in a studio, till Minho found me at the Starbucks downtown. After all that, all you can say is 'your sorry'?”

 

“Dahlia, I had no idea you were looking for me. When I got home, all I did was cry! I really can’t stand another guy being all over you! Let alone KISS! There were only 3 people who knew about this. Yuki, Jae and Yunho. That’s why they protect you! The way that I was supposed to act that night. I didn’t protect you and I feel awful. I tried calling you, I left texts, voicemails! Anything to hear your voice at the other end of the call. To read your texts from the other side of the phone. TO KNOW THAT YOU’RE ALRIGHT! I haven’t slept yet, knowing that you’re not in this household or at least in my arms!”

 

Her head was in her pillow crying her eyes out. I stepped forward, sat on her bed. And actually held her in my arms. We both cried. We both said sorry. We both forgave each other.

 

Since we were tired. We got under her covers and slept peacefully in her room. I was actually holding her in my arms. I felt at peace and yet she makes me go numb!

 

We both pretty much slept the whole day.

 

DELILAH'S POV:

 

I woke up and it was about 10 am. I got up and opened the blinds and opened the window. I walked downstairs and saw everyone in the living room and the kitchen.

 

“How are you?” said Yunho

 

“How are you feeling?” said Jae

 

“Dude you slept through the day. You must’ve been tired.” Yuki said

 

I was confused when she said that. I slept through the whole day? What?

 

“Um yea sure.” I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed to bowls of rice, 2 glasses of orange juice, 2 pairs of chopsticks, a bottle of soy sauce and a serving tray. I walked back into my room and have already seen Junsu has already woken up.

 

“Are you hungry?” I asked

 

“Starved actually!” he laughs. He grabbed the chair and I set the tray on the chair. And we sat on the floor eating our breakfast.

 

“Did we sleep all day?” I broke the silence

 

“What?! Who said that? Its only 10 am.”

 

“What was yesterday’s date?”

 

“The 26th.” I ran to get my phone

 

I looked up at Junsu.”Today’s the 28th! We really did sleep through the day!”

 

“whoa!”

 

“Yea!”

 

We finished eating and I set the dishes back on the tray and Junsu took it downstairs. I followed and we washed the dishes.

 

"Finally! We see you both!" said Yoochun

 

“Yeah! Are you both ok, now?” Yunho asked

 

“Yeah we are ok.” Junsu said

 

“Um…did SHINee, leave?” I asked

 

“Nope. We stayed the night!” Taemin came out from the hall behind the living room.

 

“Hey, Taemin. Did you sleep well?” I hugged him.

 

“I did, did you?”

 

“I did thanks!”

 

“AH!!” Jae slammed the freezer door shut.

“What happen Hyung?” Yunho asked

 

“Chicken happened.”

 

 

Chapter 8:

Chicken happened!

 

“Chicken….happened?” I repeated. “Taemin, are you ok?”

 

“I am afraid not, Noona.” said Key from behind.

 

“What are you guys talking about?” Yuki asked

 

“Onew hyung, has an addiction to Chicken.”Key said

 

“Like a drunk with alcohol, well its chicken with Hyung. We didn’t think he would eat everything from the freezer.” said Taemin all worried.

 

“Today I was going to make stir fry with the chicken for lunch and make soup with it!” said Jae. “ONEW!!!!!” he screamed.

 

He walked angrily through the halls and opened the door to the guest room. Onew was still sleeping on the mattress on the floor with Minho and Jong sleeping soundly next to him. (they look so cute!) Jae kicked the bed hard. It woke Minho and Jong up but Onew was grumbling out, “Chicken saranghae.”

 

“What?! Get up Onew!” Jae literally dragged Onew from the guest room into the living room.

 

“Hyung what are you doing?!” Onew screamed out.

 

“Giving you the beating of a lifetime!”

 

“WHY?!” Onew screamed

“KIM YOUNGWOONG!” Yuki and I had gotten the attention of everyone in the room was looking at the both of us.

 

Yuki and I looked at each other. We kind of gave each other the {Are you thinking of what I’m thinking} look.

 

“We have an idea. How about, Oppa make what you can with what we have. Then for dinner we treat you guys to dinner, at what I can eat, how does that sound.” We said.

 

They all came in agreement.

 

Since it was 10:30 in the morning, the Vegan Restaurant Loving Hut Tokyo opened at 11:30. I’ll call them to reserve about 12 people for 5:00 p.m.

 

We all killed time, with playing soccer. Junsu and Minho were so competitive that they were playing by themselves without knowing, at the park.

 

*Hey I don’t want to play all rough. and yes we left them at the park. 2 blocks away!

 

Lunch was ready! Yay! Jae and Yuki had made rice, shrimp and mixed veggies on the side. I asked Changmin to walk me to the park; to get the 2 pro’s in for lunch.

 

“D, I am so sorry about what had happened the night of Jae hyung’s party. I feel so bad.” Changmin said.

 

“Oppa, gwenchana. It’s alright. Everything between all three of us fine. Well between me and Junsu Oppa, but I don’t know about you and Oppa himself.” I said.

 

He hugged and had kissed my head.”I am so thankful that you said that.” He said happily (cute^,^).

 

Minho’s POV:

 

Man playing with Junsu Hyung is so fun! I want to beat him so bad, were tied now. I see Noona and Changmin hyung walking down the street. I was about to make the score till I looked up and see Hyung kiss Delilah on her head. I look back at Junsu Hyung and I think he saw what I saw. He looked disgusted and hurt.

 

“Minho, let’s go home. Hyung probably has food ready for us by now.” He looked disappointed. Then his tone changed from disappointment to excited, which was awkward. Man is he hiding it. “Minho,” I looked up; “Hungry?!”

 

“Yeah, let’s go!”

 

 

“Hey, were you guys done already?” Dahlia asked.

 

 

DELILAH’S POV:

 

“Hey, were you guys done already?” I asked

“Who won?” Changmin asked

 

“I did!” Junsu said in a rude tone, then he bumped purposely into Changmin’s shoulder.

 

“Sorry, Oppa. I’ll see you at home!”

 

I ran to where he headed off. And again I am looking for this guy! What the hell!!! He is having me run everywhere for him. Omg!!!

 

“Hey, you!! Kim Junsu! Aissh!” Then I heard a soccer ball bounce to my right. “Again? Why?!”

 

“Again what?” was being rude grrr!

 

“Oppa! Once again you have me running after you! Why?! What did I do?!” I asked

 

“Remember how I said that I really couldn’t stand another guy being all over you! Let alone kiss you?” he said

 

“What are you ----ohhh, Oppa!” I really wanted to kill him. ”Oppa, Changmin- was –being-grateful-that- we – are- ok?!  OK?! If I didn’t care about you, would I be here right now being who I am with you, a who keeps chasing after you?” {wow that came out wrong}

 

“You a ? Never!” he laughed{finally!}

 

“Can you not worry about your Hyungs being close to me?” I asked

 

“Only if you be my girlfriend.” He said

 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Chapter 9:

WTF!!!!!

 

The front door opens and slams shut!!

 

“Junsu! I am sick and tired of you being like this!!” I screamed

 

“Like what?!! Explain to me!!!!” He screamed right back

 

“NO!!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!”

 

“That is exactly what I WONT DO!!! NOW GET DOWN HERE AND TALK ABOUT IT!!” He said

 

“Junsu-ah, what happened?” Yoochun asked. Junsu shrugged him off and ran upstairs and banged on my door. He even let himself in.

                      

“What are you doing in here? you’re not allowed in here! Get out!” I yelled.

 

“No!”

 

EVERYONE DOWNSTAIR’S POV:

 

“Ok, what is going on?” Yuki asked

 

“I don’t know” they all said

 

“Well, I think it is my fault.” Changmin said

 

Then they heard walls banging violently all over the room. Then a sudden silence came over the house. Then a yelp came from her Dahlia’s room. ”Aaahh!”

 

Everyone in the kitchen and in the living room, bolted upstairs, trying the pry the door open.

 

“Junsu-ah!!!!!!!” Yoochun screamed

 

“Dahlia!!!!!” Yunho yelled

 

Everyone looked so worried…especially Taemin! (awww)

 

The door flung open and everybody ran into the room. The window was open and the blinds were flapping annoyingly.

 

“Where? Where did they go?” Yuki asked

 

“Check the closet!” Changmin commanded.

 

Minho and Onew opened the closet….nothing.

 

They went downstairs.

 

“What?!!!” everyone looked shocked

 

“Hey, Are you ok?” I asked smiling

 

“Hello? Earth to people?” Junsu asked

 

“Ok, what is going on?” Minho asked.

 

We smiled at each other.

Listening to BOYFRIEND BY BOYFRIEND (IRONIC)

 

“Do you really want to know?” Junsu asked

 

“YES!” They all anticipated

 

“Ok.” He said

 

JUNSU POV:

 

“Can you not worry about your Hyungs being close to me?” she asked

 

“Only if you be my girlfriend.” I said

 

“What?” she asked

 

“Only if you be my girlfriend.” I said.

 

“Junsu, I--- I’m sorry.” She said looking down

 

I also feel sad and also looking down. Till I felt

 

Her grabbing the back of my head and pulling me towards her. I looked up. And there we were. Her lips and mine had touched. I felt really happy. I bet she did to. “I’ll take that as a yes?” I asked

 

“Do you need reassurance?” she asked.

 

“Maybe.” I said playfully

 

This time I was leading. I grabbed her pulled her toward me with force. We smiled and kissed again. After 5 seconds, I released her from my arms.

 

“Do you want to play a trick on everyone?” she asked

 

“what kind?” I asked

 

“Acting like a married couple arguing.”

 

“hmm, adding a little twist?”

 

“Why not? Let’s go!”

 

“So overall, we wanted to play a trick on you!” I said

 

Chapter 10:

Forgive us?

 

DELILAH’S POV:

 

After Junsu Oppa explained. Jonghyun walks in looking down at his cell while walking to the kitchen, grabbing something to eat. Walks over into the living room, sitting legs cross legged and looking like a little first grader paying attention to the teacher. Everyone looks at him, waiting for him.

 

He looks, wide eyed; looking around.

 

“What? I’m interested. You guys are like a drama!” he said.

 

Junsu and I laughed.

 

“But why?” Yoochun asked

 

Junsu nudged me to tell the truth

 

“Cause, I never pranked any one before in my life so this was just fun for me. Plus every time I try I pull a trick I laugh. So it was fun to act and not laugh. Sorry. I love you?”

 

“Forgive us? This is a onetime thing and we promise not to pull another. Hmm?” Junsu asked.

 

“Well you got my vote, so a yes. Even though I wasn’t involved.” He stopped in front of the stairs and looked at them. “Guys, they are dating. Don’t stay mad at them forever, ok?” said Jonghyun, Then left into the guest room.

 

He was right. We are dating, but he also made things even more awkward then Onew Sangtae. Everyone dispersed from the staircase and started eating at the table. I tried to break the silence.

 

“Um, do you guys still want to go to Loving Hut tonight or not? So I can call.” I asked

 

“I’ll go.” Taemin said

 

“Thanks Taemin.”

 

Minho sighs, ”I’ll go as well.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

I looked at Yuki, Jae, Yunho, Changmin and Yoochun. I felt so bad. I didn’t mean for them to be disappointed in me. I ran upstairs with tears starting fall. I called back loving hut that instead of 12 there would be 4 people coming. I charged my phone and Junsu came in trying to comfort me. It didn’t work. I cried into my pillow. A knock was at the door. I sat up, wiped the tears while Junsu invited the person in. Yunho and Changmin came in. They sat on my bed.

 

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. It was the wrong time to allow that trick to happen.” I said

 

“You really acted like a Jade today. What happened to Dahlia as a matter of fact?” Yunho asked

 

His words were like a bullet. I didn’t want to be here; being scolded like a child.

 

“Give them a few hours and I am pretty sure they will be alright.” Changmin’s words sounded reassuring but they didn’t feel like it. Yoochun knocked and came in. He whispered to them. I had my chance. I grabbed my ipod and cell fast and walked immediately downstairs. I grabbed my set of keys that Sarah gave me first day we came. Got in the car and drove immediately to where my hands take me. It was probably 1 pm I drove to the starbucks downtown. Stayed there for an hour. My phone vibrated. I looked at caller id. Unknown, but it was local.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Ya!!!! Everyone is looking for you?! Where are you!” familiar voice said

 

“Dude, who are you?!” I said

 

“It’s Key! Where are you?” he said

 

“Key? Why are you calling me?” I asked

 

“Can I call to ask where you are and that everyone is worrying about you?” he made a point

 

“Yes, you can call but I am not telling you where I am.” I said

 

“行くラテチャイ/////iku ratechai” (chai tea latte)

 

“I’ll be there” said Key!

 

Now he knows where I am. Great! I stayed till Key came to get me. I sat the same place, where Minho and I sat before. I bought Key a chai latte as well. Then waited.

 

“Reminiscing?” a voice asked

 

“Minho? What are you doing here?”

 

“Umma brought me here to come get you. He will be up in a minute. He is parking the car. So what are you doing?” he asked.

 

“Here, this was Key’s,” I said offering him the drink.” Well I am drinking my tea and thinking about what I had done today.” Surprised he’s not here. Guess he knows not to run when I am upset.

 

Minho’s phone rang.

 

“Yeah! Ok. I’ll be there.” He said. ”Come on.” He grabbed the coffee and my wrist      

 

“Where are we going?” I asked. I didn’t budge.

 

“Hyung can’t find a parking spot, so he is waiting about 6 blocks away.” He said. We were downstairs on the crowded sidewalk

 

“Go.” I said. “I’ll meet you in a bit at the restaurant. I want to be alone.”

 

“Noona, I am not leaving you alone. Hyung is waiting for us. And Junsu Hyung is waiting for YOU.”

 

“Minho, go. I am going to be ok. I have the car and my phone. I will meet you at the restaurant.” I saw Key Oppa arrive. He honked. I turned Minho towards the street and nudged him towards the car. He enters the car and Key drives off.

 

MINHO POV:

 

“Why did I drive off without her in the car?” key asked

 

“She’ll meet us at the restaurant.” I said

 

“Minho, call Junsu hyung.” Key demanded

 

“Already on it” I said

 

“Minho-ah, can I talk to her?” Junsu commanded.

 

“Hyung, she said she will meet us at the restaurant. I really can’t force her to come if she can’t. She didn’t seem to want to leave yet. She’s still upset.” I said.

 

“Ok, Thanks!” he said

 

“Welcome, hyung!” I said.

 

I hung up the phone. As we stopped at the red light.

 

“Minho?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“When are you going to tell her your feelings?” key asked

 

“Hyung, what are you talking about?” I said blushing and looking out the window.

 

“I may act like a but I know you, and i know you like her. Your body language and your action shows.” Key said

 

“Hyung, if I tell her, what happens to my relationship with her and Junsu hyung?” I asked

 

“All you have is time. And you need patience” Key said.

 

He was right. My actions and body language shows. But I can’t tell her. It would be awkward. Plus she has Junsu hyung. I won’t jeopardize it!

 

JUNSU’S POV:

 

After I hung up with Minho. I asked Jong if I can use his car. He said yes. Before I took the keys from him. I called D. she didn’t answer. So I texted her.

 

Please reply back!-Junsu<3

 

What do you want?-Delilah *.*

 

Where are you?-Junsu<3

 

I’m not gonna tell you-Delilah*.*

 

WHY?!!!-Junsu<3

 

I’ll meet you at the restaurant!-Delilah*.*

 

No! Meet me at Kamakura beach. I’ll meet you there in an hour.-Junsu<3

 

I took the keys and headed with 2 bento boxes in hand.

 

I drove to the beach and waited.

 

DELILAH’S POV:

 

I had no choice but to drive to the beach after texting Oppa. It was about an hour drive and I was hungry. I’ll eat later. I opened the door and walk out.

 

Ugh! Make me take of my shoes. I unlaced the straps. And walked out to where I see a familiar figure staring into the beach. I wanted to sneak behind him but

 

“Do you know why I chose this beach?” he asked.

 

I looked up wide eyed.

 

 

Chapter 11:

VEGAS!!!!!!!

 

“Do you know why I chose this beach?” he asked.

 

I looked up wide eyed.

 

“No, Why?”

 

“Because I’ve never been here before with a girl that I am in love with.” He confessed

 

I felt all nervous like the first time we met.

 

“Aww Junsu. I love you and you know that.” I kissed him and sat beside him.

 

“Here.”

 

“Bento box? But we are eating later at the restaurant.” I said

 

“Actually, these are from the restaurant. I bought four of them.” He said

 

“And where are these other 2 magical bento boxes at?” I asked.

 

“At home with Taemin and Minho.” He said.

 

“Oh thank god!”

 

“Why?”

                    

“I thought you were gonna do magic and make them appear out of nowhere and poof!” He laughs. I playfully hit him. “Hey I may never know, and neither can you.”

 

 

We spent the rest of the afternoon watching the sunset on the beach. Since it was still late January, it was still cold out. And Junsu brought coats and blankets.

 

“Did you like the bento box?” he asked

 

“Hai! I did. Arigato!(Thank you) Junsu?” I asked.

 

He looked up. I looked him in the eyes.

 

“Aishteru!(I love you)” He leaned in and kissed me passionately. He looked me in the eyes and said:

 

“Sa-rang-hae-yo.(i-love-you) Dahlia-ssi.” He said slowly.

 

I seriously got chills.

 

“Igualmente. Equally.”

(sorry Spanish had to come out)

 

JUNSU POV:

 

“Dahlia, I want to give you something.” He hands me a Hello Kitty Plush toy.

 

There was a ring coming from the headband.

 

“Junsu.”

 

“It’s my promise to stay by your side and always love you no matter what. Plus i know you don't where rings coz you said you tend to lose or forget them.” (so true!!!)

 

“When did you have the time to get this?” I asked

 

“Today. I got that today. That’s why I asked Minho to come and get you. And plus i never planned on you not getting in the car with Key and Minho. But I’m kinda glad you did.” I said

 

“I love it!”

 

“And I love you Dahlia!” I put the necklace around her neck. “Are you ready?”

 

 

 

DELILAH’S POV:

 

 

 

We packed everything up. And drove home in separate cars. I followed Junsu home and got home. We opened the door quietly and tip toed in. I showered first and got ready for bed. The guys went home. Junsu and Jae were the only guys now living with us.

 

{I don’t know about any activities with Jae and Sarah}

 

The guys always wake up around 6 am. And unfortunately they have me wake up to. (UGH! It’s like school all over again.) Yuki had to work early and TVXQ had to prepare for their next album. So Yunho asked me to drive him to the airport. He was on his way to Las Vegas in the U.S. to prepare for the Michael Jackson Memorial Concert. He said that he is representing South Korea and label mate, Super Junior’s Han Geng is representing the Republic of China or just China. He and Han Geng will prepare for a month and come back and perform. I was so excited to see him perform.

 

During the month of February, it was a lonely month.

 

Yuki had a lot of requests for her presence and visual for the shoot.

 

Yunho was in Vegas.

 

TVXQ was recording for the new album and getting ready for a comeback.

 

SHINee was also getting ready for their comeback after their debut with Replay. Everyone got home so late.

 

If SHINee or TVXQ had the day off, they would come to the house to keep me company. Yuki rarely had the time to be off work. I was so proud.

One day I got a letter from the Japanese Government. I WAS BEING DEPORTED?! WHAT??!!!!

 

 

Chapter 12:

GOOD BYE!

 

 

The letter from the U.S. Embassy said that I had stayed too long in Japan on a Vacation Visa. The max a person can stay in a foreign country on a vacation visa is 6 months. I stayed about 9  months.

 

It was the end of March and I went to pick up Yunho from the airport.

 

G-dragon (Yuki guy bff) from big bang and Changmin wanted to tag along. So we both took those to bums to the airport. Yuki drove her car. And the 2 bums in the back kept rapping.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr1_AAwyCT0)  {watch heechul  the 1st 30 seconds!}

 

These 2 annoyed the crap out of us.

 

Listening to "hey yo man wassup my brother" like a black rapper was so annoying the whole ride to airport. And we lived 20 min away!

 

We picked up Yunho and we all hugged him and we got in the car.

 

And again we have never been so annoyed than the ride TO the airport but FROM it. All those 2 bums did was sing MJ songs. I really got tired of Billie Jean and Thriller. I don’t think I can listen to another MJ song ever again.

 

“CHANGMIN, GD, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. SHUT UP!!!” I screamed. “Say 'hey yo wassup man!' Again and I will kill you, ok?”

 

“Yes ma’am!”  I heard from those 2 bums

 

Finally we are home! I got out and I heard “Hey yo wassup man!!!”

 

In heels I bolted towards them!

 

I gave up. Why waste energy on running when I can lock them outside the house.

 

Since Yunho was back. I had something to tell them. I just didn’t know how. I was half way packing when Yunho and Yuki came in.

 

I was called downstairs.

 

“When did they send this?”

“What are you talking about?” I was clueless

She hands up the letter from the government

“2 weeks ago.” I said

 

“Why did you keep this from me?” she asked

 

“I don’t know. I am sorry Sarah. The guys are planning a comeback. your doing so well.” I said with a gloom

I headed upstairs to finish packing.

Then Junsu came into my room

 

“What are you doing? Why are you packing?” He asked

 

I handed him the letter to read. He mumbled the word “Deported”.

 

“Why haven’t you told me about this?” he asked

 

I really didn’t want to look at him. I know he is hurt and upset. I will cry if I look at him. Too late. Tears had begun rolling down my face.

 

“I didn’t want to tell you, because you are busy. And I knew you were going to convince me to stay here with you.” I said.

 

He sat at the edge of the bed. I come into his embrace and just stayed in that position.

 

“My flight leaves next week.” I confessed

 

“Please don’t go.” He said looking at me with the tears in his eyes.

 

I caressed his cheek and kissed him.

 

“I am sorry. I love you.” He sat on my bed while I left about 2 weeks worth of clothes in the drawer. Everyone heard the news. Even TVXQ and SHINee Manager. A couple of days before my departure they threw me a party. It was a party where everyone gather with sake and drank sake bombs. Ugh!

 

I didn’t want to be a part of that, gross.

 

So I walked to the park when it was getting dark. I know bad idea but this was a good neighborhood.

 

“Dahlia!” screamed Junsu

 

“Yes?” I said

 

He came running towards me then stopped before literally colliding with me. I grabbed his forearms so he wouldn’t fall over.

 

“Hi!” he said out of breath. His aegyo showed (cuteness)

 

“Your so kawaii (cute) when you do that!” I said.

 

“Konichiwa.” He said in a aegyo voice

 

“Cuteness overload! Why do you do this to me?” I asked

 

“Do what?”

 

“Kawaii overload!”

 

“Well I am labled 'angel' of TVXQ!”

 

“Conceited!” I said

 

I held hands with him the whole time we were at the park. Then Friday came. I’m all packed and ready to go.

 

I asked Yunho oppa to drive fast. He didn’t he wanted me to stay a little longer. My flight leaves at nine and we left at 6:30 am. MAN I WAS SLEEPY. It still took 20 min to get there. SHINee was already at the airport. They’re going back to Seoul to prepare for Dance battle against other kpop idols. I told them I will see them in the summer.

 

“Taemin.” I called out

 

“Yes?”

 

“Your still cute, but your also handsome! Stop complaing about your kawaii (cuteness),OK?” I said

 

“OK,Thanks. Bye!” he said. I hugged SHINee bye until I see them again. Its 7:30 am in Tokyo and I had already checked my bags in. I just wanted to kill time even faster for it to be 8. Everyone looking down at the floor. It was so awkward! It was forever!!!!!

“Ok, I am done with awkward silence! Can we please have a meaningful conversation?” I pleaded.

 

“What are you gonna do when you get home?” Changmin asked. Thank you!

 

“Well, I’m gonna stay with my parents. After a few days, go visit around to a friend’s house and then leave to Seoul in the summer.” I said

 

“Oh, can you explain my relationship with my parents?” Yuki asked.

 

“Yea, of course.” I said

 

Great 2 questions in, and its already 8! Yay…..no

 

I hugged Yoochun

 

“Yoochun. take care of Oppa for me since you’re his best friend, and thank you for taking care of the language barrier when we first arrived.”

 

“Your welcome.”

 

Then I hugged Changmin

 

“Max, stay out of trouble and don’t create some with Sarah, Ok?”

 

“Yes, ok I won’t. Hey yo man you my sis and I love you” he said weakly. I cant be annoyed at that

 

Then Yunho

        

“OH, Yunho. Take care of everyone! Thank you for caring for all the dongsaengs! Yunho hwaiting!(Good luck)”

 

“Thanks, Dahlia Hwaiting!”

 

Jaejoong

 

“oppa, thank you for being my umma(mom), you are like an appa(dad) when your with Sarah dongsaeng. Don’t give up. And be nice”

 

“haha, I wont. Hwaiting!”

 

Sarah

 

“Sarah you know I will miss and love you no matter what. Keep doing what you do, I am proud that your’e so successful!”

 

“Thanks, I wish happiness for you” she said wiping tears away

 

Junsu

 

Crying my eyes out already

 

“Oppa, saranghaeyo!”

 

He wiped a tear sliding down my cheek

 

“I love you! Forever and always. My wish is happiness for you. Nothing else!” I hugged him like there was tomorrow.

 

I got in line and I was cleared and able to walk upstairs through security. But I looked back at the group, and---

 

“Junsu-ah!!” I ran towards him. And kissed him one last time. It was one to remember. I can hear and feel his heartbeat race.

 

People were looking at us, cheering going aww.  Then we pulled apart. We slowly let go of our hands. We looked back and gave each other a half smile. Then he left. Another tear came. Went through security. And boarded my flight. And sat the whole time; im looking back on the 9 months I was in Tokyo Japan. Good and the bad times. I can never exchange that. But this was the hardest break up i have ever been through. also the only time i have ever been in love.