Seoul

Stay in my heart

 

 

Chapter 14:

SEOUL!

It's finally here. It’s now summer, Estefany and i have arrived at LAX with our parents and were now finally going to seoul. Ever since we were 16, we have been kpop fanatics. Now our dream has now come true. We headed to baggage then security, we said bye to our parents and left for the gate. We were not ready for a 17 hour flight.

 

MEANWHILE:

 

Sarah and Jae are on their way to the US. To meet the parents

 

SEOUL:

 

We got off of the plane. Headed to baggage, went through customs, then security. And walked towards the gate.

 

"AAAAAHHHH! Delilah-ssi!!!" screamed a voice."Annyeonghasseyo. Welcome to Seoul!" it was our very good friend Sandy. whom we knew since elementary.

 

"Anneyeong Unni! you remember Juanita!" i said

 

"AAHH! Juanita its been a while. this is my cousin Therra! here we can talk about all of this when we get home." said Sandy

 

We walked outside and a bus was parked right in front of us. I helped the ajusshi with the bags and climbed aboard the bus.

 

When i walked up the steps, Estefany almost fainted.

 

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" the three of us said.

 

"Hmm? yea!" she said

 

I looked over to my left and there was SUPER JUNIOR!

 

Everyone was here except Shindong and Leetek(all 15 members are in this story, unless noted)

 

Sandy and Therra introduced us to all of the 13 members on the bus.

 

Sandy sat next to Kibum and Therra with Sungmin.

 

Estefany was fond of Super Junior's handsome face Choi Siwon.

 

I was chill with Donghae and Eunhyuk. I still remembered that Eunhyuk was Junsu's BFF in high school and that Sungmin did a drama with Yoochun.

 

I slept the whole ride to the house.

 

We got off the bus and said Thank you to the driver. Then there was a building that had three floors.

 

The first 2 floors were super juniors and their manager's dorm.

 

The 3rd floor is used by sandy and Therra. It had space for more than 10 people. But there weren’t enough beds for them so they gave it to the girls.

 

We took the elevator to the 3rd floor.

We got settled into the condo(I guess you can call it that) and there was a knock at the door. Kibum was there and he wanted all of us to meet on the second floor in about 10 minutes. We killed time by me telling my story with Sarah and I in Japan and all the memories I left behind.

 

Sandy said the words 'destiny works out itself.'And she was right. After about 20 minutes of talking we rushed downstairs to the guys dorm realizing that we were late. We knock we enter and  reintroduced outselves to all the members again.

 

We took our shoes off, almost half the guys were in the living room playing video games on the tv or on the computer, practicing choreography, or getting ready for bed. Well not until they ate. When I looked to my left I saw Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shindong in the kitchen cooking.

 

Therra, Sandy, and Estefany got acquainted on the sofa near the guys. I walked into the kitchen said my greetings then the doorbell rang. Donghae asked me to open the door, which I did.

 

"Taemin!!"

 

"Noona! Annyeong"

 

"Taeminnie!!! Ahh how r u guys?!'

 

"We’re good noona!" said key

 

Taemin walks in first then key jonghyun onew and Minho last.

 

I hugged and kissed them (on the cheek like a usual Hispanic) and we all got comfortable with each other.

 

I caught up with Minho, then it was Time for dinner. We helped set the table, Siwon said grace. And we all dug into the food. Leeteuk made tofu (dubu) for me but Onew also likes tofu so he grabbed some pieces. There was one piece left. One piece of tofu left on the serving plate, Onew and I fought over the piece of tofu like a soccer match.

 

It was entertaining for everyone to see us fight over this last piece( I love tofu in reality) but out of nowhere Minho (soccer fanatic) and Leeteuk (mc) starts commentating as if this was a game (seems like it) "Goal!" screamed Leeteuk and Minho. After I battled Onew for the last piece, I cut that small piece gave him that Half. 

Chapter 15:

Bye Bye Best Friend!

 

It was the end of the summer.

 

Estefany had to leave for the airport on Sunday night around 6 pm. Her flight left at 8. Around 7:30 pm she left for security when all of a sudden we see a bunch of guys heading towards the gate with no luggage. Then all of us realized it was super junior and shinee members. Just like what happened to me in tokyo happened to Estefany in Seoul. Except that these weren't tears of sadness. It was just relief. The guy that she really became close with from all the members was the Chinese member Henry! And they became bffs. It was really sad. But they still kept in touch for the years to come.

 

5 years later::::::::

 

I'm still is close to Sandy and her cousin Therra. I moved out of their condo and moved into my own apartment. I tried getting in touch with Sarah, in Tokyo but she is really busy with photoshoots and all so our conversations were not so consistent. So nursing is going pretty well, Super Junior tries to come over when they have the day off; SHINee too. But SHINee comes over often then Super Junior.

 

I wake up at 7 am to get ready for my shift at 9am. 7:15 am, my heart drops into my stomach. The members of TVXQ have divided into sub groups, unofficially.

 

JYJ ( Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu) have sued SM entertainment for inappropriate usage of their earnings and slave contracts. Before I met TVXQ, I was a Cassie; so as a fan I wanted to sulk. I called up my boss and said that i was ill. He said it was fine for me to stay home and heal. Which was what I needed. 

 

The report said that there would be a press conference that morning at 8. It was 8:30 am, and i had 30 minutes to find the where it will be held. I was late, i strolled in casually. i went into the venue ans squeezed myself through the crowd, i managed to sneak my way to the front of the people standing but the back  where the reporters are sitting down. i see now, JYJ, scanning the audience, Junsumanaged to lock onto my eyes (in a room full of few hundred media outlets.) we gazed at each for a few seconds till I walked to the back of the room and left. I could see that fans had tears rolling down their cheeks with signs up. With my heels clacking on the concrete sidewalk, I called Minho; hoping he would answer.

 

"Hello?" he answered

 

"Minho!" I said tearfully.

 

"Yes, noona? What happened? Are you ok?!"

 

"umm. Are you busy right now?"

 

"No, I'm at home. Hyung said I had the morning off. Why?"

 

"Can you meet me at Xian Xiah's Cafe downtown?"

 

"I'm on my way!" the line went dead. 

 

Minho had met me at the cafe; it was like Starbucks in Tokyo all over again. After about an hour, he decided to take me home. As we made our way to the car 2 blocks away, His arm was over my right shoulder, looked like we are dating but not! Then a car came screeching to a halt. It was Junsu. He looked worried yet angry and disappointed. The slammed the car door and he walked angrily towards us.

He shoved Minho in front of a crowd. Minho's coffee spilled.  Then he punched Minho. I tried to get in between them, but---Then I was slapped. Junsu and Minho's eyes had widened. I looked up over my right shoulder still holding my right hand to my cheek. It was red. The crowd gasped. Students who were late for school were shocked, they coudnt event take out their phones. I looked up at Junsu; i lost my train of thought. I walked away with Minho. Junsu had gotten a hold of my arm but I had pulled away.

I got into the car, Minho started the car. Junsu was banging the top of the car telling me he was sorry, he didn’t mean to. It was meant for minho. All the BS

We got home. 

"Here sit on the couch, I’ll get ice for your eye." as i got a bag of ice from the freezer and gave it to him. i grabbed my make-up. "The good thing,that the swelling is going down. I’m gonna put make up on it so your bruise won’t look so bad. Okay?"

"De"

 

I got up and finished adding concealer to his eye.

 

I set the make-up down on the floor.

 

"Noona, I need to tell you something" he says.

 

 

Chapter 16:

See you later

 

 

 

 

“What is it?” I asked intently

 

“Ever since you confided in me a couple times back in Japan, after Jaejoong Hyung’s Birthday dinner; I’ve liked you. I would’ve told you sooner but you went back to the states and I hadn’t had the chance to confront you till today. I never wanted to risk the friendship that I had with you and Junsu Hyung. That’s why I never said anything. I stayed your friend for the past few years.”

 

“Minho, you know how much I love you. I love you but Junsu will always have my heart. I am very touched for your bravery today. With protecting me, being the best friend I had here in both Tokyo and Seoul. Thank you!” I said

 

He looked down, I met his eyes. I gave him a kiss.

 

“You will find the one you love soon, I have faith in you, but it can’t be me. I’ll always love you no matter what happens. Nothing separates our bond.” I said

 

He smiles and pulls out his phone to call the members out to my apartment.

 

The bell rings, Minho opens the door. He lets in Therra and Sandy. I go into my room to pack my bags. The bell rings again, Sandy lets in JYJ and the rest of the SHINee members.  I go out into the living room; I see Junsu and Minho to start arguing. Jae and Yoochun oppa trying to hold him back. While Jong, Onew and Taemin trying to hold Minho back as well. Key, Sandy, and Therra try to calm every down hoping nothing serious will happen. Over all the commotion

 

“STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I scream

 

Sandy, Therra, Onew and Taemin are at my side.

 

 “I want everyone to get out now! I don’t have time for this commotion, I need peace and this isn’t working out. To everyone other than Junsu and Minho, mianhae (sorry).”

 

“But-“ Junsu replies.

 

 I wave my hand over him to stop talking. Everyone hugs me but Junsu is outside and Minho had left back to the dorm. As I leave and lock up the apartment, I give the key back to the land lord and I get into the back seat. I get back to Sandy's condo, I grab the key from Therra, then she and Sandy drove off back to work. I see Ryeowook and Eunhyuk in the window. I motion for them to come down and help me with my bags. I hug them when they come down. Then I hear a honk from the gate behind me. Its JYJ.

 

“Ya!!!!”

 

I stop, I ignore, then still walked through the door.

 

 

 

JUNSU POV:

 

I look around the building, I see an open window. Its Kangin.

 

“Ya!! Kangin-ssi!” I yell

 

“De! What do you want?!”

 

“Can you please stop Dahlia from going upstairs please!!!”

 

“Wae?!(why)”

 

“JEBAL(please)!!!!!!!!”

 

She walks towards the door. I can see Kangin block her entry into the building by leaning against the frame of the door. She walks back to the gate. She stands three feet from me.

 

“What do you want?” she asks coldly

 

“I came here to apologize about everything!!”

 

“Elaborate, Kim Junsu.”

 

“When I saw you at the venue where JYJ and the remaining members of TVXQ held the press conference, I didn’t know what to do, after you left; the press conference ended at the right time! Then I found you with Minho walking. But his arm was around you! That is when I flipped.” I said.

 

“Let me stop you right there! The remaining members of TVXQ, are you kidding me?! Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin are your brothers for crying out loud. JYJ has changed. But as a Cassie, this is heartbreaking for all of us! Plus Minho was being the friend I need in helping me out of situations that I have been in.  He likes me, but didn’t want to risk our friendship with each other. Changmin too.”

 

I stood in silence.

 

“I am also sorry for slapping you and causing a scene on the street and in your apartment,” I said with tears.

 

“You know how I will NEVER put a hand on you or any girl.”

 

“Junsu, I know. But my heart is broken. It cannot be mended with sudden apologies. It takes time for a heart to heal after so much trauma. I am sorry but I cannot continue this relationship any longer. If our paths meet again, we can continue; if not then we don’t.”

 

Those words, I really can’t believe it.

 

“Do you really want to do that?” I asked regrettably

 

“No, I don’t,”

 

Yes!!

 

“But I think it is best for us to do so.”

DAHLIA’S POV:

 

I really can’t believe what I had just said. Did I really do that?

 

“Goodbye?” he asks

 

I turn away without saying anything,

 

We head towards our own path. and I hope one day it crosses again.

 

Chapter 17:

Home Again

I head into the dorm. Kangin has him arm around me in comfort and helps me up the stairs to the 3rd floor. I type in the code to unlock the door. He lets me walk in and left me. For a jerk he is caring. I’m in bed, crying my eyes out. I hear the doorbell. I got up and crawled for the door.

 

"Who is it?”

 

“Hangeng.”

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”

 

“Kangin told me what had happened, come on.” He grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the door.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Café! You like coffee right?”

 

“I do but why are you taking me out?”

 

“Just accept it, and don’t ask questions, arrasso?

 

“Arrasso!”

 

He drives me to a coffee shop far from downtown seoul.

 

“Oppa, where are we?”

 

“We are in the suburbs of Seoul. I used to come here during my trainee days when I felt like being left alone, I figured it would be a good place for you to be after what had just happened.” He confessed

I ordered a Luke warm coffee with soymilk. We grabbed the cups and he lead me towards a children’s park nearby.

 

“So how are your parents and siblings?” I asked

 

“They are well, I thank my parents for their support after so many years. But I don’t know how to thank them enough for their never ending love. And I am an only child.”

 

“REALLY?!"

 

“Yea,  you don’t either?!”

 

“Nope!”

 

We got in a long deep conversation, he is sweet person. But the directors need to recognize his vocal talents and his amazing dancing skills. After a week just talking to Hangeng it was time for me to leave. I asked Super Junior’s manager to drop me off at the airport. Sandy was the only one to see me off cause, Super Junior had a schedule. Therra needs to finish reading her case files. SHINee, in Tokyo for 2nd comeback.

--------------

I move back to the U.S. and I established myself there for about a year and half. I am able to see Estefany, Joc, Rubi,  and Ana again. It has been a while. I still follow Kpop news every now and then. I hear major news, that JYJ had release a new album in English. I reminiscing thinking that Junsu can’t speak English very well because of his pronunciation.  I actually listened to their album and the English was very good. A few months later, JYJ had released an American tour. I chose not to go. Later they had another album called the music essay, sang in Korean. Pretty good, my favorite was Pierrot. Another tour was announced later, I bought myself a concert ticket. And another ticket to a flight back to Seoul, Korea.

Chapter 18:

It's good to be back

 

 

Man, coming back to Seoul; lots of memories both good and bad. Over the last year and half, JYJ has been doing well; the broadcasting stations don’t want to cause drama with SM Ent. so they won’t allow JYJ to perform. TVXQ came out with a few singles, keep your head down, before you go and B.U.T. (Japanese)[the song is cool] 

SHINee is now in japan about to promote the Japanese version of lucifer, sounds really cool.

Super Junior: Kibum and Siwon are acting. Kangin and Heechul are serving duty in the army. Hangeng left SM due to the slave contracts like JYJ and is a solo artist in Beijing. (I miss him!)

When I left Seoul about 2 years ago; i had just moved into my own apt. So i am moving back again to that apt; even though there some memories I don’t want to remember at all. It was still the cheapest living area i can afford. After few weeks of settling in the apartment, i went back to the nearby hospital that i was working at. I handed my old boss the new and improved resume i had, he seemed very impressed. 

"Dahlia, why did you disappear on us, if i may ask?"

"Ahh, uh...personal problems. Needed to get away from them. So i moved back to the states and decided to stay here permanently here in Seoul."

"It is nice to see you again, Dahlia; welcome back and welcome to your new home!" he said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you! It feels great to be back."

"Arrasso, here is your schedule, if you don’t like it, I’ll have it changed for you; everyone missed you, you know?"

"I figured." i took the folder, bowed and left his office. I was now working the night shift. I hope its not as boring as a lot of employees said.

The next day-----------------------

I woke up around 8 am, and walked out into downtown Seoul at 8:30 am. I walked into the XiahXian cafe. Hasn't changed, the coffee is still very good. I sit down at one of their tables. I close my eyes.

"Dahlia?"

"Ye?" i open my eyes. "Oh my god! How are you?" 

 

It is TVXQ's manager. I can’t believe he still remembers me!

 

"I am well, and yourself?"

"As am I, i just got back. How are Changmin and Yunho?"

"They are getting ready for their comeback; i was getting their coffee since they had an extremely early start. Would you like to come and see them practice?"

"Uh, no I wouldn’t want to intrude on their practice. But thank you for the offer."

"Haha ok. So you’re living here in Seoul, permanently?"

"Yeah, how is every one?"

"Who?"

"Um SHINee and Super Junior?"

"They are busy! Yeah, everyone is busy with comebacks and concerts also promotions this year."

"Oh ok. Ah! Sorry, but I’ve got to go. Bye!" i grabbed my coffee, waved and left.

 

I didn't want to leave him but i had to. Man i havent heard from Sarah since ive been here in Seoul two years ago. Just as i waved from the manager, i bumped into a lady. She was 5 foot 6, wearing heels, had fair skin, brown hair and big brown eyes.

 

I looked up at her 

 

"Ahh! I am so sorry!!!"  

“Unni?” She asked

 

Chapter 19:

 

"Sarah?" i replied

"Yes!! Oh my god, how are you??!!!!" she rushes over to me as i open my arms for a hug. 

Everyone in the cafe looked at us but we didn’t care. 

While Sarah ordered her coffee, i grabbed a table next to the window with shades.

The cafe is filled with the sweet aroma of grounded coffee. Muzak plays softly throughout the area. Sounds of coffee grinding. Milk being steamed and pumped. Frappucinos being blended. The cafe's decor is modern.

When you walk into the cafe, coffee counter is on your left tables and booths on you right. The sun hits the windows in the east of course. Sunlight shines through the blinds creating a heavenly light into the cafe itself.

 

As i take a seat in the booth, I’m taking in the aroma, sights, and sounds of the cafe. And the fact that my younger "sis" is here in Seoul in the XIAHXIAN CAFE. she slides into the booth.

"how are you sissy?" i havent talked to you in a while and havent seen you in years?" she admitted

"i know right. Hey Sarah, of course you have heard about TVXQ and JYJ right?” I asked.

“Yeaa, I was devastated at first; but I still kept in touch with Max, Yunho, and Manager. She said.

“Oh you do? I just saw Manager just now. He left after we bumped into each other plus I guess he was in a rush to give Minnie his coffee.” I laugh

“Of course, Max. Hey I’m sorry but I gotta ask you this,”

Oh no not this question, I’ve been trying to avoid this question for a while but it’s bound to catch up with me since she is dating Jae.

 

“What happened with you and Su? He won’t tell us anything? I asked Super Junior and the SHINee members but they either won’t tell me or they don’t know.  Junsu hasn’t talked about you since you left. Ever since your break up, he hasn’t been the same. He does everything what he does as a robot and it is scaring me.” She revealed.

 

“Well I don’t know what to tell you-“ she interrupted me

 

“At least tell me you bought a JYJ concert ticket.” She asked.

 

“Yea, I did. But what does that have to with helping us?” I asked.

 

“Omo!! You have to come with me now!!!” she expressed.

 

Before I can get a word out, I am already out the door and in her car.

 

“Where are we going?!!! Sarah!!!” I yelled as I was being dragged.

 

“Get in!!” she says.

 

I’m now in HER car and she drives like a mad man. We stopped right in front of the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

 

“Why are we here?” I asked

“Coz…….here!!! get dressed in this!” she commanded

 

“WHAT IS THIS FOR?" I asked.

 

“Clothes of course, just put them on. Don’t ask questions.” She commanded.

 

I put on the clothes, they look really nice actually. I come out with black pumps. And she leads me in to the backstage area of the stadium. All I hear is the bass from the speakers. Security stops us, Sarah shows them her pass and leads the both of us in. we walk down the hall and turned left. We enter the dressing room, it said JYJ on it. Omo!!!! I’m freaking out!!! I sit down in the chair. I look in the mirror and asked

 

“Sarah?” I finally get a word out

 

“Yes?”

 

I look at her from the mirror

 

“Why did you bring me here?”

 

“I brought you here, because I am tired of watching Junsu mope around like a robot. Plus I miss you, we all do. He may not know but I know he does and you do too!”

 

 I look down from the mirror.

 

Then the door opens. 

 

 

Chapter 20:

You're the Ghost??????

 

Then the door opens. 

 

Yoochun walks through the door all sweaty, panting, and also talking to whoever is behind him. Yoochun pauses after he had set foot into the dressing room. He is still, blocking the path behind him.

 

 

 

“Yah!!!! Gah!!!” yelled the voice.

 

It was Chun!

 

“What’s wrong with you? It’s like you’ve seen the ghost! Aish!!” Jae walks in, pushes Yoochun in more.

 

“Dahlia, you’re the ghost?” Jae asked

 

“Apparently I am,” I laugh. “How are you?” I asked.

 

“Well, we are tired. Right, Yoochun?” he smacks him in the chest.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah, tired.” He says looking down.

 

“Yoochun are you alright?” I asked.

 

“Um, I’m not sure what to feel. But for sure, I’m glad you are here.” He said smiling, giving me and Sarah a hug.

 

I laugh.

 

”Glad to hear that, Yoochun.”

 

“Um guys, where is Junsu at?” asked Sarah

 

Everyone paused for a second.

 

“Oh, uh, the director wanted to talk to him about his solo performance for the concert.” Jae said, trying to speak comfortably around me.

 

“Speaking of which, Hyung. We gotta get back out there are the director will murder us!!” Chun cried.

 

“Your right. Ladies. See you tonight, love!” said Jae.

 

I grabbed a chair and actually was exhausted.

 

“Hey are you alright?” Sarah asked. “Here drink this, it will calm you down. How are you feeling?”  she asked as she hands a cup of warm tea.

 

“I’m better, ewww!! What is this?! Sweetened Green Tea” I said in disgust

 

“Oops! Sorry I forgot you don’t really like sweetened tea. Sorry!”

 

“Sarah, an honest mistake shall be forgiven.”

 

“Come on!” she commanded

 

“Where are we going?” I hollered

 

“The sound booth, you’re going to surprise Su, aren’t you?” she asked

 

“I am but not right at this second. I’ll do it on my own time.”

 

“How?”

“Mmm I don’t know but I’ll think of something. Just not now.”

 

After that I actually left the stadium unseen by the members or the staff (thank you!)

 

 

Chapter 21:

Late Night Advice + Call

 

JUNSU’S POV:

 

The director called me over to set up my solo performance. During my rehearsals, I always put my heart and soul into everything that I do. But that’s just me in general. Sometimes I think about her every now and then but she will always stay in my heart. I know I haven’t talked to the other members about or even to Sarah, her best friend. From now on my solo’s will be dedicated to her and her only. Her opinion is what matters to me from now on.

 

 

Rehearsals are over. I go in the dressing room to change. I check my phone for messages or missed calls. Yay! I have a text!! Yay! <3 wait! This can’t be right! No its not. No it is her!!!!!!! It can’t be!!!!!

 

From: My love:Jade <3

 

            Junsu oppa! Hi! I know it’s been a while. But I am back in Seoul permanently, I don’t know if this is your number but please reply back ASAP :/ I would like to catch up.

<~Xiah <3 Xian~>

My eyes widened at the message. What should I do? Since it was 2 am what am I supposed to do?!!!!!!

 

To: monkey(Eunhyuk)

 

            Hey im sorry I haven’t been in contact with you, please reply ASAP!

 

-SuJ

 

 

 

To: Junutters

 

Hey~! Yeah haven’t seen you in a while! Miss you! So whats up~!

 

-Hyukkie~<3

 

 

 

To: monkey

 

            Jade is back permanently! She wants to catch up! Hyung what should I do? Reply?

 

            -SuJ

 

 

 

To: Junutters

 

            If you want to talk to her? Go for it. But knowing you, ur gonna communicate with her anyways

 

-Hyukkie~<3

 

 

 

To: monkey

 

            Thanks hyung I owe, ill text her now. Lets have dinner soon yea?

 

-SuJ

 

 

 

To:Junutters

 

            Your welcome. Yea ill call you later on. JUNSU HWAITTING! DAHLIA HWAITTING! JYJ HWAITTING! :)

 

-Hyukkie~<3

 

 

 

To: monkey

 

SUPER JUNIOR HWAITTING!!!

 

LEE HYUK JAE HWAITTING!

 

EUNHYUK HWAITTING!

 

-Su J

 

 

 

After tExting eunhyuk I had the courage to reply to her message.

 

 To: My love <3

 

            Hey are you awake?

 

            -Su J

 

To: Su ^.^

 

            Yeah, Wae?

 

            -Xian

 

YES SHE’S AWAKE!!! SO I CALLED

 

 

 

“Hello?”

 

“Dahlia?” why did I say that?

 

“Junsu?” lol

 

“Annyeong.” Hehe

 

“Gwenchana Junsu?” she asked

 

“Ye, wae-yo?” I asked

 

“Cause you’re being weird!!!”

 

“How?”

 

“Su-ah!”

 

“Sorry, I was wondering if we can meet to catch up?”

 

“Um sure. Just not in the morning because that’s when im sleeping. I work the night shift. So the afternoon would be perfect for me. Or right after my shift but that would be like around 4 am to 8 am.”

 

Should I be happy that she has the night/graveyard shift?.......hmmmm

 

“KIM JUNSU!!”

 

“Ah! Mianhae. Um ill let you know when tomorrow night when and where we should meet, ok?

 

“Arrasso! I got to go. Night!”

 

“Night~” we hung up

 

Man it was awkward but I remember when I met her it was a comfortable awkwardness with us.

 

FLASHBACK JUNSU POV:

 

Rushing to Manila International Airport a few hours after we concluded the last leg of our Mirotic Tour. The van dropped the 7 of us off at the entrance. We were greeted by our fans. LOTS OF THEM!!! Security guards pushed our way through the fans, our managers checked in for us with our luggages. All of us went to through security check; the guys had to go the bathroom so I ordered 7 cups of cafe latte from the airport Starbucks.  A few of the fans recognized me through my “disguise”. I sat at the table, waited 10 seconds, they came! Grabbed our coffee and carry-ons and ran to the gate. We led some of the fans in the wrong direction for our safety. Out of breath, we found the gate. Walking in the gate, I see two girls. One on my far left was a girl who looked in her early 20’s, fair skinned with brunette hair, and a phone in her hand. On her right was a girl about the same age as the one on her left. She look of Asian descent, Filipino perhaps, was darker than her friend, had glasses on, and an Ipod in her hand.

            After sitting for a minute catching our breath, the girl with phone shrieked. We were all frightened that it was one of our fans. The girl with the iPod yelled out as well but towards her friend. I couldn’t understand what they were saying because I didn’t speak English. I’m pretty sure Chun hyung didn’t understand either but I see Chun-Hyung and Yunho hyung speaking to each other. I see Yunho-hyung getting up. He walked over to the girls and started to talk to them. He politely introduced us all informally to them. They smiled and nodded then walked away in a rush.

Once they left our managers were catching up on their rest. Changmin is reading. Jae hyung is reading over his lines and listening to his iPod. Yunho Hyung looks like he is sleeping. Yoochun is just Yoochun. I hear a distant fan girl screams. Everyone looks behind me, the girls come back in with smiles on their faces. they start talking. Then I hear on the intercom that our row has been called to be seated. Hyung says bye to the girls and we get up and take our seats.

YUNHO POV:

            “Annyeonghaseyo, Jade-imnida and Yuki-imnida. Dahlia introduced herself after they came in quietly from they’re fan girl moment.

“Oh you speak Korean?” I asked in English still

“De, Fluently actually. This is my friend Yuki.” Sarah waved. (now speaking in korean)

As soon as I was about to speak, an announcement was made to board the plane. Darn.

“Ah, mianhae. I’ve got to go. I will talk to you later, arrasso?”

“De!” they both said.

We board the plane, I look up and  I see Jade and Yuki passing us. I asked one of our managers if we can talk to the girls once we can leave our seats. They said it was cool, they didn’t seem to do any harm

“Annyeonghaseyo!, We are TVXQ!” I said in a hushed voice.

“Anneyeonghasseyo. I am Max, please call me Changmin or Min.” our maknae said

“Annyeong. I am Xiah. Call me Junsu or Su.” He said smiling all happily.

“Sup, ladies! Names Mickey. Call Yoochun. Chun’s cool too if you’d like.” Boy your not that cool

“Annyeong, Hero. Call me Jaejoong and Jae I’m called by.” Damn even I shivered after hearing that

“Hi and you know me already. Uknow Yunho. Yunho.” I don’t have any other names I go by. Oh well.

 

JUNSU POV:

The next day I texted Dahlia that I wouldn’t be able to make it to our date (hehe). I grabbed Chun and Jae, I asked them for a favor. Since tonight is our concert, I told Jae to tell Sarah to stay at home and wait for Dahlia to come by and they can go to the concert.

DAHLIA’S POV:

“Hey.” I answered the phone

“Hey, are you working tonight?” Sarah asked

“Uh, I should be. But I asked my employer---oh wait I have another call.” Transferring call.

“Yobsaeyo? De. Oh….. Thank you!!!!!”

Back to Sarah’s call

“Sarah?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m not working tonight. My boss called to say that I don’t have to come in tonight!”

“Yay! Ok, why don’t you get dressed then head over and chill. And a car that boys, for some reason, will pick us up and drive us to the concert.

I head over to the Jae’s elegant abode. It was really nice. The chairs looked funny from the back.

The door buzzed, Sarah and I headed downstairs to the car. The driver had given us a box. He told us it was from the boys and to open it when we were both in the car.

YOOCHUN POV:

“Annyeonghasseyo!!!!!!”

Fans screams and cheers filled the stadium.

“Hello I am TVXQ’s Mickey Yoochun!!!”

The screams grew louder.

“Now I would like everyone to quiet down. Please!” the stadium was dead quiet. “Today is a very special concert. 2 announcements will be made today. Also they’re will be 2 guests that everyone in this stadium familiar with. Plus 2 very special guest will be coming out from under the stage with a spotlight on them. On the screens will be the countdown for you, the fans, to say ‘take it off’ and scream. Then a video will be playing. So for 2 minutes it needs to be dead quiet. You can record this if you want and take as many pictures as you want. Thank you so much!!!” I bowed and ran off stage.

DAHLIA POV:

We got in the car, and were anxious to open the box.

We sat in the dark.

“Do not take off your blind fold until you are told. It’s for your safety.” Said a hushed voice

I felt like I was sitting on an elevator floor. It was rising up. Then it stopped. All I heard was dead silence. Then……

 

“TAKE IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!” I took off my blindfold. I look around and I started tearing a little bit. The red ocean. I know I am at a JYJ concert.

Then from the stage floor, raised two tall figures, They walked towards; their hands were held out to us. We took advantage of them because we were sort of tied up.

A hot blazing white light grazed over our heads and stayed there for the remaining time.

 

The two men who rose from the stage floor was……

Yunnie and Minnie!!!

But they were at a JYJ concert.

“Are you ok?” Yunho asked

“Uh…more like confused.” Sarah replied

“Why?” Minnie asked

“Uh, because you both…are here…at a JYJ concert?” I said

 

Yunho and Changmin helped us walk to the end of the extended stage. They had us face the large stage. Three large screens went from black to white to red. 

On stage right, the screen was black and in white bold letter it said ‘AK’

On stage left, the screen was white and in black bold letter it said ‘TF’

Center stage, the screen was red. The letters TVXQ WAS IN BOLD WITH THEIR CHARACTERS ON TOP.

 

The spotlight that was on the four of us had dimmed down. All three screens were completely black. And a video played.

 

 

“Hello. I am TVXQ’s Kim Junsu. Many of you know me as Xiah Junsu. For the fans who are now watching this, please lower your voices, thank you. Today is the stop on our tour, and today is a special day. I have asked Changmin and Yunho to be here. Jaejoong and Yoochun and I have decided to reunite with SM Entertainment, and be together as 5. As what the fans call us, the God’s of the East!”

 

The fans cheered wildly and so did sarah and i.

 

“Also…” the screams abruptly stopped.

 

“I have been in love with a woman, for the last six years of my life. I may be a jerk towards her but she has put up with my ways for years.”

 

A photo collage of all the memories, events, dates, concerts, anything with Junsu and I in a photo was in the collage. TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, and Big Bang were in it as well.

 

Screams were heard behind me, the spotlight was back on us, and I see a black hole in front of me. A shadow of a man looking down. He rises slowly, flashes of white light from cameras were seen, screams were heard. But all I heard was nothing but the voice in my head. But then, I hear HIS voice on the speakers. He asks the crowd, “Can everyone settle down please?”

JUNSU POV:

 

“If the staff and employees would like to come out on stage please come out. And to the fans, please take out your cameras and phones for recording and or photos, if you would like.” I commanded. “This woman who stands before me is the love of my life. I’ve met her on my way back to Tokyo Japan after our Manila Concert. Jae Hyung also has found his love with her best friend.” I gesture to Sarah and Jae Hyung. “So….my question to you, Dahlia….?

 

CH. 22:

We are back as one and as five

DAHLIA POV:

 

“Do you remember that promise I gave you when we were on Kamakura beach?” HE asked

 

I nodded

 

“Do you have it on you?” He asked

I reached to the back of my neck, and I completely forgot about the necklace. It never left my neck! I took off the necklace and handed him the ring.  I think I know where this is going.

 

“Will you marry me?” he asked.

 

Aaaaah!!! I knew it! The fans reaction was priceless! Somewhere crying, many where shocked and happy for Junsu.

 

“I know I made you angry, pissed you off, but you have put up with me. Even the members can’t put up - -“

 

I ran up and kissed him.

 

“Just shut up! You talk to much!”

 

“Is that a yes?”

 

“Why wouldn’t it be?”

 

“Yes?”

 

I rolled my eyes, “Yes!!!!”

 

Everyone from behind us ran up the stage, they hugged us and congratulated us.

 

The power in the whole stadium went off, a man with a hand mic and spotlight on him was walking up the stage towards us. The staff that were on stage with us had dispersed.

 

“Hello my name is Lee SooMan Congrats to Junsu and Dahlia. I wish you too the best. I do apologize for interrupting your celebration but I need to make an announcement to you bride-to-be’s and your fans.” He looks out into the audience. “ I am proud to announce to Cassiopeia’s, Today is special! Junsu and Dahlia and Jaejoong and Sarah are both engaged! Also  TVXQ is back together as ONE and as ONE as the FIVE!”

When I heard the news, I was screaming just as loud as the cassies! I didn’t know Sarah was engaged! Also we were both ecstatic that TVXQ is back together!!!!!!!!!!