Love Oh~ Love

I hate this part.
It's was still your anniversary night. Yongguk took you to dinner, "Emm! Yummy!" you tasted the mango smoothies "Do you like it?" he asked "I love it." you replied while sipping your smoothies. "Jagi... Let's talk a midnight walk at the park after this. Like we used to do." he said "I would love to." you replied with a smile. This is what you wanted, the romantic anniversary night. "Jagi, you are beautiful." he said "Cheesy!" you stucked out your tounge "Hey! It's true not cheesy." he said "Guk, you're cute!" you said "I am certainly not! I am handsome and y okay?" he marked, you giggled "You are to me, do you know you sleep like a baby with ypu tigger doll." you teased "Shh!!! Not so loud. People will hear you!" he said while signaling you to stop it. You laughed "Guk, everyone knowd you sleep with your doll." you said "Well, they don't have proof and I don't want you to prove it. Get it?" he said, you nodded. ### After dinner, he took you to the park. Many couple were on a date at the park, holding hand, kissing and laughing. Ypu look at Yongguk, he was busy with his phone and there's a space between you and him. You sighed. "Are you okay?" he asked and kept his phone inside his jacket "Oh yeah. I'm fine." you replied. "Well oka Jagi, there's something I need to show you." he said "What is it?" you asked "You have to use this blindfold first." he said, "No!" you pouted "Oh please..." he pleaded "Okay fine." you agreed. ### He guided you when you guys were walking "Yongguk, are we there yet\ you asked "Almost." he said "Haish! Where are you taking me?" you asked "You'll know it later." he said. After taking a long walk " We're here." he said "Can I took the blindfold off?" you asked "Yes." he replied, you took them off. You were shocked. It was simple but really beautiful, you look at him "I was here last night when I call you." he said. You smiled "You lied." you said "Hey, i wanted to suprised you." he said "Thank you Guk." you hugged him "Welcome baby." he said and broke the hug, then you caught him pulling out something from he pocket "What is that?" you asked, he look at you and smile. He knelt one feet on the ground and open the small box in front of you. You startled "IU-ssi. Will you be my wife?" he proposed, you cover your mouth, trying not to scream. You slowly nodded and hugged him "I will!"