Expectation

I hate this part.
### You woke up, it's like every morning. Your boyfriend, Yongguk, is sleeping next to you. You stared at him, admiring how he looks. You love him so much. You stepped down from the bed and look at him again. "I miss you." you turned back towards the door and entered the hallway. You went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. While you were making breakfast, you heard the door slammed, you ran towards the bedroom, he wasn't there. You went to the bathroom, he wasn't there too. You sighed. >>> You went out with Yongguk's sister, Natasha. "So what's your plan for tomorrow?" she asked "Tomorrow?" you asked "Yes! Tomorrow is your 2nd anniversary remember?" Natasha reminded "Omo! How can I forget?!" you scratched your head "Aigoo... What to do?" she asked "Hmm... Maybe I'll make a romantic dinner." you said "Sound great. He'll be suprised." Natasha said. "Yup!" you said excitedly. >>> That night, many plan appeared in your head. "Nae Jagiya Nae yeoboya Nae saranga~" you sang while dancing around the living room. You are too excited for tomorrow. Suddenly your phone rang. You jumped excitedly when you saw Yongguk's name on your phone screen. "Hello?" "I'm not coming home. Bye." just like that he hung up. You startled and fell to the ground. "That's it?" you wiped your tears.