Chapter Four

Age Can't Beat Our Love

"South Korea... I am finally in Korea... G-Dragon oppa..." was what Hayi said when she went out from the plane.

 

"Hello? Mommy? I arrived safely in Korea!"

"Yeah, I am going to take my luggage and search for Uncle Taehyun,"

"What? Uncle Taehyun have not here yet?!"

"Oh half an hour ago? Okay,"

"Uncle Taehyun is wearing a black-grayish v-neck shirt?"

"Who is Seyong?"

"Seyong is wearing white shirt with a red cap?"

"Okay Mommy, I am going to search for them now,"

"Yes, I already take my suitcases Mommy,"

"Where are them? Hmm..."

"Oh! I found them Mommy, I will call you again later, bye bye Mommy!"

 

"Uncle Taehyun!" Hayi walks fastly towards her uncle. The oldest man immediately helps the petite girl with her belongings. "Seyong, help her carries her suitcase too!"

Seyong takes the suitcase that Hayi holds, "Let me help you with that." Hayi looks to the boy's face and says, "T-thank you."

Uncle Taehyun walks ahead from both of them, Hayi wants to ask who is Seyong because she has never seen him before nor heard his name, but she thinks it is rude to ask 'Who are you?' to him. After debating with her mind to ask him or not, she finally makes up her mind. "Se-Seyong, who are you? I have never seen you before on family occasions." She looks at him with puppy face.

"I am Lee Seyong, I lived in Mr. Lee's house, Mr. Lee rented a room for me."

"Aah..." Hayi nods. "So you will be my housemate?" She asks him.

"Yeah."

"I am Lee Hayi, 17 years old, nice to meet you and hope we can get along well!" She looks at the taller boy and smiles warmly to him. The taller boy chuckles and ruffles the shorter girl's hair with his free hand. "Lee Seyong, 18 years old. I hope so,"

"Can I call you oppa?" Hayi hopefully asks Seyong. She really wants to call someone with oppa, but not her cousins nor relatives. And since she lived in Japan, she cannot calls people with oppa, except her idols.

"Sure."

"Hayi-ah! This is our car, get in! Seyong, put the suitcases in the car!" Uncle Taehyun suddenly shouts. The petite girl immediately gets in the black car's back passenger seat. She waits patiently for the other two guys done taking care of her things. After a few minutes they are done, and got in the car too.

"So, how is Korea so far Hayi-ah?" Uncle Taehyun asks Hayi while driving. She smiles at him and answers, "It is good so far, Uncle."

The oldest person laughs, "Hahaha good then! Enjoy living in Korea dear~ and oh, have I introduced Seyong?"

"We already know each other Uncle/Mr. Lee." They talk in unison. The oldest laughs again, but it does not make any good things, it makes the atmosphere awkward.

 

During the three hours journey, no one dared to talk, nor wanted to talk. Well, Taehyun did want to talks and jokes around, but he can read the situation, and he thought it is better to keep silent. Taehyun kept his focus to the road, Seyong just looked out the car's window, and Hayi played games on her phone, because it seemed has no signal.

 

"We are arrived! Welcome home Hayi-ah! Haha~" Her uncle stops the car, and honks to a house. The house is not so big nor small, but it seems cozy since a lot of trees, grass, and flowers there. Hayi loves nature, so she loves the house.

The gate is opened by a women around her thirties, and Taehyun starts the car again and parks in the yard. Hayi and the guys go out from the black car, and takes Hayi's luggages. Hayi is only holding her not-so-heavy orange bag, but the women that opened the gate takes it from her. She cannot say no to other people's kindness, so she just let her took her bag. She also introduces herself to the women.

"Hello, I am Lee Hayi, 16 years old, and I am going to live here for a while, nice to meet you and I hope we get along well!" Hayi bows to the women. The women smiles warmly, and introduces herself too, "Hello dear, I am Kim Misun, 32 years old. You can call me ahjumma, but if you are not comfortable calling me ahjumma, you can call me Ms. Kim."

They enter the house after the introduction time, and straightly go to Hayi's new room. Her uncle and Seyong are there too, placing Hayi's luggage. The room is not as big as Hayi's bedroom in her house, but she likes it. It has a one single white bed, a white small drawer next to her bed, a painting of red roses above her bed, two fluffy hot pink couches, a white bookshelf next to two big windows, a small wood table, and a pink wardrobe. The only reason she does not like her new bedroom because she does not have her own bathroom.

"This was Seulmi's room, and she still leaves some of her things here, but it is your room now~" Uncle Taehyun explains to her.

"I do not have my own bathroom?" Hayi asks her uncle.

Her uncle answers, "No, but next to your room is a bathroom, but you have to share the bathroom with Seyong since the bathroom is between your room and Seyong's room hahaha~"

Hayi and Seyong stare to each other, "O-okay Uncle..." She says and looks to her uncle again.

"Now, Seyong shower first, and then Hayi can shower. You can unpack your things Hayi, and if you need helps, just tell me or Ms. Kim hahaha~ and maybe my wife will come home soon, and we can eat dinner together." Uncle Taehyun orders them and goes and from Hayi's room with the others, leaving Hayi alone.

'Huft, I am lazy to unpack this things. I will just call Mommy first.' She thinks and dials her mother's number.

 

"Mommy?"

"I am good here Mommy."

"Peoples have been kind to me Mommy~"

"Aunt Sukeun is not here yet, I will tell her later."

"How are you Mommy?"

"Glad to hear that, how is Daddy?"

"I am going to unpack my things, call you later Mommy!"

 

'Hmm... let me check Big Bang's schedules. The nearest event is... G-Dragon oppa's birthday... Okay." Hayi closes her phone and walks to her suitcases. She firstly unpacks her clothes and her bath set. After a few minutes unpacking her things, someone knocks her door and says, "I am done, your turn." Oh, it is Seyong.

"Yes, oppa!" Hayi quickly grabs her towel and picks a gray shirt along with orange short shorts and her innerwear. She goes out from her room and showers. After she is fresh from the bathroom, she goes to the dining table, and eats along with Seyong, Uncle Taehyun, and Uncle Taehyun's wife, Aunt Sukeun, who already arrived home since Hayi taking a bath.

 


Sorry for crappy ending because I have something to do and I haven't update this fic >.< comments and subscribes are loved, and G-Dragon is not here yet, the story is still have a long journey xD

*song of the day: Lee Hi's 1.2.3.4