Chapter One

Age Can't Beat Our Love

Well hi! I am Lee Hayi. I live in Tokyo, Japan with my mother and father. I am a very big fan of Big Bang. I really want to live in Korea, so that I can see and go to their performances everyday. This is my biggest dream ever. My father is Korean, but why am I live in Japan now? I preferred to live in Korea.

I will make up my mind, that I want to live in Korea! Wish me luck, I will talk to my mother now.

I got up from my bed, and straightly walked to the kitchen, which Mother is cooking right now.  I tugged her t-shirt, "Mommy, can I live in Korea?" I asked my mother. Without looking at me, she replied, "Why?"

"I want to meet Big Bang oppas."

"Where will you live there?"

"Daddy has relatives right? I will ask permissions to live in their house."

"The money for your live there?"

"I will work part-time."

"Will it be enough?"

"Enough, Mommy. I will spend less."

"How will you communicate there?"

"I can speak Korean well Mommy!"

"You are too shy sometimes, are you sure you can communicate well?"

"I will try to get rid my shyness."

"Do you really want to go to Korea?"

"Yes Mommy!"

"No."

"Pleaseee?"

"No."

"Just a year? When I get back, I will do whatever Mommy wants!"

"...Ask your daddy."

"Yes!"

I left the kitchen and ran to Father's room. I knocked the door and heard Father's voice, "Come in." I opened the door and came inside Father's room. He was laying on the bed while reading a newspaper. "Oh, it's you Hayi." I walked to Father's bed and sat on the bed.

"Daddy, can I live in Korea?"

"Ask your Mommy."

"Mommy said to ask you."

"We will talk about it more then."

"Yeay, I love you Daddy!"

I hugged my Father and kissed his cheek. Then I went back to my room happily. 'Yes, I got a bigger chance to go to Korea!'

 

***

 

After a few days, I asked my mother and father about going to Korea when we were eating dinner together. "So Mommy, Daddy, how about my question I asked a few days ago?"

They stared at me, then went back eating their foods. I looked at Mother and Father with puppy eyes, pleading for going to Korea. "We haven't talk about it." Father answered me. "Daddy! You said you will talk about  it more!" I smashed my spoon to my plate.

"I thought you were kidding."

"I am not kidding Daddy! I'm serious!"

"Stop shouting to your father Hayi."

"Mommy, please? I beg you? I already promised that I will do whatever you wants!"

"But dear-"

"I hate you all! I am not hungry anymore." I ran to my room and locked it.

I jumped to my bed and layed there. I am very serious, why they are not taking it seriously? I know, a 16 years old girl going alone is dangerous, but I am already big now, I can take care of myself! I hugged my G-Dragon oppa plushie that I made it by myself. Calm down Hayi, calm down. I will not go out from this room before my parents let me go. At least, talk about it. Thank you God, I have a lot of milk, water, and snacks here, if not, I will die because of hunger, and never met my idol.

 

***

 

Last night, my parents did not even bother to check me. I am usually never mad for such a long time, maybe that is the reason why they did not bother to check me. Today is Saturday, so I have no school for today. It is around seven in the morning now, and I will just sleep again, being a slowpoke lazypoke.

"Hayi-ah! Wake up, breakfast is ready!" Mother knocked my door and left. Huh, I am not going to eat breakfast nor go out from my room now.

 

One hour passed, and someone knocked my door again. "Hayi-ah! Wake up!" I heard Mother's voice. No, I am not going to leave my room. I will just take a bath. I stratched my hair and went to my wardrobe. I opened my wardrobe and picked some clothes to use. For today, I will wear blue t-shirt and white short skirt. I closed my wardrobe and walked to my own bathroom.

Huff, done bathing. Now I want to go back to sleep. I hopped to my bed and hugged my big G-Dragon oppa doll that I bought three years ago tightly. And later I slept and went to my own dreamland...

BUK BUK BUK BUK!

I heard someone knocking my door very harshly. Ugh, what time is it now? I messed my hair and checked my alarm clock. 9:29AM? I thought it was already noon. "Lee Hayi, open the door and come out now!" Mother shouted and keep knocking my door. I just ignored her and got back to my sleep.

"Lee Hayi."

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

"Get out now."

"Lee Hayi, I am mad now."

I cannot take it anymore. "Because I'm serious Mommy, I'm serious!" I shouted and hugged the big G-Dragon oppa doll. I did not hear any noises anymore and I cried silently. I actually do not like shouting and make my parents mad, but I want to go to Korea so badly... I am sorry Mother, Father, but this is the only way... sigh.

 


*song of the day: Secret's Yoohoo