Insoo

Baby I'm Sorry

No… No… No…' You shook your head again and Insoo laughed. 'NO!!! Noooooo! Seyong! Omg the blood!! No! Omg!' Words were just flowing from your mouth and Insoo couldn't find a gap to intervene so he decided to just wait for the end of the video. 'Is that Seyong in that ba- it is! Gunwoo he's there. What?! Don't just casually walk past. Whose he ringing?! He's texting Seyong! You just walked past him! Go back!! He's in the bag! That was him!'

’____-ah?’ Insoo placed his hand on your back and you jumped.

'Oh Insoo, you scared me. I forgot you were there' you patted his leg and turned your attention back to the video.

The big epic fight scene started up and the closer it came to the end of the video the more tense Insoo became. You didn’t know what was coming but he did.

You started throwing punches left and right imitating Gunwoos fighting and Insoo ducked out of the way in time for you to miss his head.

'Ba! Pow! Kick his in Gun-' argh no! Don't hurt Gu- oh that looked like it hurt' Insoo laughed and you cheered when you saw him, JunQ and Chaejin coming to the rescue. 'Awwww you're coming to help your friend. They're going to beat the out of y-' you heard the gun shot and watched in silence as Gunwoo fell to the floor with a look at surprise on his face. 'Wha-… N… No… Why…' Whispers fell from your lips and Gunwoo dropped all the way to the floor, dead.

Tears fell from your eyes as you watched his friends get angry and start fighting in an attempt to prevent their friend dying in vain. You imagined them thinking ‘for Seyong’ or ‘for Gunwoo’ each time their fist hit home. Insoo’s grip tightened when everyone started fighting again and JunQ got hit by the pipe. You gasped but Insoo noticed words were no longer leaving your lips but you had started crying a lot more than he thought you would.

You put your hands up and peeked through your fingers as the video eventually started coming to an end and you witnessed your boyfriend getting his neck broke. You closed the gap between your fingers and flinched when you imagined the sound it would make. The screen faded to black and Insoo moved the laptop without speaking.

’_____?’ He whispered softy. Tears continued to fall but he couldn’t see your eyes anymore. Your hands were clamped over your face as you grew more and more upset over the video. Insoo frowned. He didn’t think you’d be like this, it was just a video after all. ‘_____ you shouldn’t cry’ he smiled slightly.

'Maybe… you should have been… a tier actor then' you insisted still with your hands over your face. Insoo sighed and put his arms under your legs and round you back cradling you like a baby. He drew circles on you skin with his thumb and kissed the top of your head.

'It was a bit violent'

'A bit!?' You lifted your head up and stared at him in shocked.

'Yeah ok, a lot' he pushed your head back down and started rocking back a forth with you. Eventually your sniffles died down and you fell silent in his arms. It was only when he looked down that he realised you'd fallen asleep. 'This girl' he tutted and shook his head before kissing you head once again.