Chaejin

Baby I'm Sorry

'Why did you die!?' You gasped and looked at your boyfriend of 2 years in shock.

'Because… that's the video. We all do-'

'But you could have left. You could have just strolled out of there and no one would have noticed' you insisted still looking at the screen in disbelief.

'But they're my friends…'

'Oh screw them' you covered you mouth immediately and looked at Chaejin 'don't tell Insoo I said that' he laughed and shook his head. You tilted your head at him and crawled up next to his frame on the couch. 'I didn't want you to die' you poked his side and heard his adorable laugh again. You grinned and pushed your face further into his neck.

'So you didn't like the video?' You sat up immediately and pushed him.

'Yah! I didn't say that' you pouted and slouched against the couch. 'I just, you know… you could have made a deal with the gang leader or something' Chaejin burst out laughing and threw his head back. 'What?' You smirked and started poking him.

'I don't think I'd be very good in a gang' he confessed and you shrugged.

'Oh I don't know. You'd look cute in a little suit with a top hat' you smiled. 'Little Chaejin coming to get you. Pew! Pew!' You imitated a gun with you hands and squinted your eyes before laughing along with Chaejin. He rested his head on the back of the couch and looked at you. 'I liked the video. A bit violent. But I liked it. You're cute'

'Buing, buing' he brought his fists up to his cheeks and grinned. You screamed and kissed them before squishing him as tight as you could.