Chapter 6 ( curious )

i hate you pabo jerk!
Author P.O.V
 
Chorong grab Luhan wrist and she leave Shin Min dumbfounded. Shin Min smile and she go to where Alex sleep. Duh.
 
Meanwhle,
 
Chorong lead Luhan to playground. 
 
"Yah! what is that?!" Chorong asking with anger.
 
"Mwo? wae?" Luhan ask with confused look.
 
"Damn! you know what?! you with that jerk you know! wae you make me like this?" Chorong cried and she hug Luhan.
 
"Baby, you misunderstood. I also shock when I see her at there. Don't cry ok. I also don't like her." Luhan comforted his girlfriend.
 
Shin Min P.O.V
 
Tired! jinjja! I feel my back are hurt because I piggyback Alex. I getting old right now. Hahaha. I went to kitchen and I pick a bottle of milk at refrigator. I sweating right now so, time to shower! 
 
I walked up the stairs. I see around and remember about something or should I say someone? Yeah, Luhan. Where he? die already? It's good then. I then smile and sing peacefully. I bet he right now practise for Exo comeback. I'm alone! I feel I at heaven right now. No disturb! Wink!
 
I shower and wear a large T-shirt and short. When Luhan not around I will wear like this. I don't like wear skirt right? That's right! but what I wear right now?! whatever. I think I should changed being more girly!
 
When I want to cooked for dinner at kitchen, I hear a screeching sound. Is it Luhan? and then, I hear clicked sound. Someone haved open the door. I went to living room and see 3 man infront me. What is this? robber?!
 
"Yah, what are you all doing in this house!" I scream and after that, one of them closed my mouth. I struggled. Not letting them touch me.
 
"You can take everything in this house and leave me. Jebal!" but this is Xi's family house. Whatever. They will forgive me. Suddenly, I feel someone grab my T-shirt. I cried.
 
"Hey! what are you doing!" I hear Luhan voice. I feel the the 3 man left us. I feel my leg like jelly.
 
"Where you going? wae you leave me alone. wae?!!" I cried loudly. 
 
Luhan P.O.V
 
"Where you going? wae you leave me alone? wae?!!" I see she cried. This is first time I look she cry infront me. I feel very pity at her. I leave her alone with the 3 man. How could I?
 
She went to me and hug me tightly while cried very hard. I feel my T-shirt getting wet because her tears. I hug her back and patted her back. After 10 minutes, she look at me.
 
"Gomawoo, Luhan-shi." after that, she walked up the stairs, maybe go to her room. I sighed, feeling regret. I then went to my room. My room beside her room so, this is easy to me know about her.
 
When I passed her room and see she out and grab my wrist. 
 
"Can I sleep at your room? jebal." My eyes wide. After I thinking, I allow her.
 
"Nae, let's go!" 
 
At Luhan's room
 
"You take a couch and I take a bed. agree?" I ask and I walked at bathroom taking shower. I wear T-shirt and tracksuit. I out from the bathroon and see she still sit at couch. She looked at me and approached me.
 
"Luhan, can I sleep with you? Only this time. I very afraid." she say while wipe her tears.
 
"Arraseo! nae!" I thinking this is all my fault, and this is a first and last time right?
 

1:00 a.m

 
I wake up and I hear someone cry. I turn around and see she crying. I suddenly realize, I don't give her blankets and see she only wear a large T-shirt and short?! Oh my! I really, really, really don't realize it.
 
"Yah pabo girl! why you don't take your blankets and what are you wearing right now?" I ask coolly.
 
"Mwo?! How could you say that? you're really blind then. I really wearing it!" she cry again.
 
I spechless. My brain say I must out from this room but my heart say I must hug her. I confused and I hug her. She hug me back. I also sing a lullaby songs. We fall asleep together.
 

6:00 a.m

 
I woke up and I shocked! Shin Min face only a few centimetres infront my face. I examined her face. A big eyes. A cute nose and-
 
"What are you doing?" Shin Min open her eyes and looked at me who spechless.
 
Shin Min P.O.V
 
"What are you doing?" I open my eyes and looked at him. He looked spechless.
 
"Hurm, since you help me yesterday I will shared you a story" she say excitedly. I being curious.
 
FLOWER
You are like a flower
So sweet and pure and fain
( from Unknown *I just take this )
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong! 
I being crazy right now. 
My another fic is lame. Duh!
Please subscribe and comment.
Tell me if my story terrible!
I will delete it or change it or not write another story..