Chapter 8 ( ordinary day )

i hate you pabo jerk!

Outhor P.O.V

The ray of sunlight endeed at her beautiful face. She slighlty move and get up form her deep sleep. She smile when she remember yesterday situation. After the teasing scene, Luhan endeed up been call by his manager tell him that he must attend the dance practise. He bid goodbye to Shin Min. 

She take a baby step to her bathroom. Probably doing her routine. Today, she just wear a big large T-shirt with big print on the shirt. 'Bad girl'. and she wear shorts. Not really short. She comb her hair. She seem frustated when she combed her hair. "Argh! My hair getting long again" She mutter lightly.

She put her comb at her table. Drag her foot to Luhan room, wanting to wake up him. She knock the door lightly. She walk in, annoyed. She see a log lay on his bed. "Yah! sleppyhead! Wake up!!" She nudged Luhan from his deep sleep.

"I'm tired okay" he asnwer while he point his finger at air. Shin Min tucked her hair at her ear. "Xi Luhan! If you not get up, I will flying kick you. Better you up" She warn Luhan who still snuggle with his soft pillow. "You're so mean" he comment, but still lying on his precious bed.

She kick Luhan hard and Luhan fall at hard ground. Luhan wake up with wide eyes. He feel he just flying from sky. He stand up and glare at Shin Min. Shin Min look with what-the-hell expression. Luhan sigh and look at his watch. He gap his mouth as he see a ghost infront him. "Thanks for waking me up" he said rushy and run in into his bathroom.

Shin Min just giggled lightly. A history, Luhan get high kick from a girl in earlier morning.

 

____________________________________

Guys! waiting for my update? I'm really sorry..So here I'm update^^ check my new story^^