Chapter 5 ( Mean Luhan )

i hate you pabo jerk!
Luhan P.O.V
 
I wake up and go out. The boyish jerk girl are goned. Meybe go to her parents house. Actually, when she arrive and see me, she very shocked. I don't care and after that I sleep. I think after this will have big trouble.
 
Today, we will! guess what?! we will go to my son house! I mean orphan house. I want to see my cute little son. I'm not bad namja ok! arraseo?! Actually, we or exo will go to orphan when weekend if we don't busy. Today our schedule clear. Not interrupt! yeah!
 
When we arrive there, I want to go to my son room, but I hear someone giggled inside the room. Eh?, someone there? Then, the omma there ask me.
 
"lLuhan?! is that you?!" she shout excitedly. 
 
"Nae, omma." I nod.
 
"Ahh, we are you going?" 
 
"Alex room!" I say and giggled.
 
"Alex? ahh, right now he have guest" she say with a low voice.
 
"Guest? nugu omma?" I ask curiously.
 
"wait and see, common boy" she lead me and she knock the door.
 
"Omma, just open it! I don't locked it!" what?! girl?!
 
"Arraseo!" the old lady open it and...
 
I saw Shin Min piggyback Alex who sleep peacefully at her back. 
 
"Annyeong omma, can you talked slowly because A--" She suddenly stop talking when she saw me. Seriously! is this really Shin Min that boyish?! I can't believe my eyes.
 
"Yahh! wae you here?! are you stalking me?!" she shout at me and pointed the finger infront my face. So rude!
 
When I about to shout at her back I saw Alex move.
 
"Wae very noisy here?" he open and rub his eyes slowly and the same time look cutetly.
 
"Omma, wae noisy? I want to sleep more" my eyes wide! what?! he called the boyish jerk girl is OMMA?! 
 
"Ahh, appa! when you coming?! I very lonely today but omma come and play with me! I very happy right now" He slowly walk at me and give me thumbs up.
 
"Aigoo, my cute son. How are you today? someone bullied you?" I asked while ruffled his hair.
 
"Ani, omma protected me from danger. Right omma?" he look back at Shin Min. Shin Min just nod her head.
 
"Jinjja?! Then, let's play!" I hold his hand.
 
"Appa, what about omma?" I just see Shin Min smiled while Alex pointed at her. Aigoo, Ottokae? I want to play with Alex only. Not her. 
 
"Alex-ahh, Chorong omma will come to play with you. So, don't naughty ok? and one more! listen to appa carefully. That "omma" not your omma but Chorong omma! arraseo!" I getting annoyed. I don't realise that I high my tone.
 
"Shiro! I only want that omma not Chorong!!!" I see Alex cried and run to Shin Min. Shin Min hug he immediately. 
 
"Alex-ahh, don't cry. Omma here." She patted Alex back. Tell me this is not right! I see another side of that boyish jerk girl!
 
 
Shin Min P.O.V
 
Wae Luhan shout at my lovely son?! How dare him! I look pitiful at Alex who cry at my embrace. I patted his back. Give him support. I look at Luhan who play with his phone. I know, he busy with his girlfriend. I see he want apalogize but ssuddenly his phone ringing.
 
"Yoboseyoo? Baby-ahh, where are you?" I see he smile while holding his phone. He talking with that Chorong!
 
"Aniya, just Alex want to play with you" Damn it! He lie! I put Alex to his bed after I see Alex sleep after tired crying. I go at that jerk and grab his expensive phone.
 
"Hello, sorry to say, but Alex don't like you. So, don't dare to coming here. Not even once. If I see you came here, then I say bye bye cause you will be a new member at hell. Ops! for your information, I'm Shin Min and I with Luhan right now. You ruined our sweet time." I then cancel the phone. I very angry right now. REALLY REALLY!
 
"Yah! what are you doing?!" I see Luhan grab his phone back.I see Luhan eyes widely open. Park Chorong infront the door.
 
uh-uh. Trouble come.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________
Annyeong!
my lovely readers!
I very busy when 28/8 coz my school make a trip to Brunei.
Sorry for the late update.
and i will write about Luhan and Shin min after this when they living together!
wait!