03.

The Anomaly: Wolf [HIATUS]
Much to her surprise, Luhan was not in any way overly cheerful as she had first seen him to be, considering the fact that he had been so open to her in their first encounter.  At the same time, he was not in the least as boring as her previous tutors (or more like, all of them) who had droned on for hours nonstop, which she was thankful for. Instead, he was just... comfortable. Comfortable in the sense that he was quiet, though not an awkward kind of silent. Boram was relieved and sorry at the same time because she, on the other hand, was the one who was extremely conversable and was rather very talkative. She came to the conclusion that Luhan was someone she would like to get to know better, although strangely, she felt as if she had already known him for years.
 
Luhan couldn't help but take secret glances at the girl next to him as they walked side by side down the hallway. He was apparently supposed to give her a tour of the school building during lunch, but they ended up just talking as they walked out in the hallways, or rather she was talking the entire time as he absorbed every single word. He found it rather cute, that she was extremely talkative but then again, her every flaws would still be so perfect to him. 
 
"Do you always talk so much like this?" he blurted out before realizing how rude it sounded.
 
"Excuse me?" she looked genuinely surprised and confused.
 
"N-no, I mean. I didn't mean for it to sound like that. Oh god, uh, I meant that you look like the really quiet and studious type of person and here you are, quite the opposite of that. I'm sorry if there was any offense taken." he bit his lips, cursing himself on the inside.
 
For a second, she stood there before the corner of her lips slightly rose, "It's okay. No offense taken. I guess I do talk quite a lot if I have to say so myself." Luhan stayed silent as he was afraid to say anything more. "My whole life, there were high expectations of me so I couldn't really express myself because I had to watch what I said or did. So you can say that I've been pretty much deprived of talking for 17 years." Boram laughed it off. "It's really weird, huh?"
 
"Not really." Luhan simply replied.
 
She stiffened at his unexpected response but didn't dare to show it. "Why's that?"
 
"I think I know what you mean. Staying silent so you wouldn't attract too much attention. Because being the center of attention doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing." 
 
"Yeah." Boram slowly smiled, happy that he understood her, relieved that he didn't turn away from her.
 
Luhan gently turned to look at her when she wasn't looking. He felt content just by standing next to her, let alone being able to witness her perfection. He had heard stories from his kind about their meeting with their mates and he couldn't agree with them more. Now that he actually met her, everything about her seemed perfect to him and he felt a bubbly feeling inside that almost threatened to burst. And even though they had first introduced themself to each other, it felt as if he had known Boram his whole life. Luhan wondered if she felt the same way towards him. 
 
He hoped so.
 
Oblivious to their surroundings, the two had aimlessly walked throughout the entire floor without even realizing it. So, when they turned the corner, they were especially shocked to find the mob of girls all aiming for who-knows-what like "a pack of hungry wolves", Boram noted. She didn't know how she hadn't realized the screamings from even afar. The horde of girls were filling up the halls and trying to push their way into the middle, and the two saw that the figures in the middle seemed to resemble several boys. Luhan sighed and sympathized whoever they were. Even he had not been molested like this when he first came to this school and that was saying quite a lot in his opinion.
 
On the other hand, Boram squinted and gasped as she caught a glimpse of the poor victims in the center. "Ohmygod.." she whispered. 
 
"I know." Luhan answered. "This is just.. really terri--"
 
"Are these girls seriously fangirling over them?" she finished, crinkling her nose. "No way. That's kind of disturbing."
 
Before Luhan could question her, she stalked forward. "Excuse me, oops, sorry. Uh, Excuse me, coming through." Miraculously, Boram somehow squeezed past the students and towards the sorry excuses of bodyguards. Once she successfully reached them, she grabbed onto Chen's ears, who grabbed onto Xiumin, who grabbed onto Kris, who grabbed onto Tao, who grabbed onto Lay. Luhan had a hard time trying not to laugh at the sight. The fangirls didn't even notice their eyecandies being taken away from all the pushing and shoving among themselves, which was in fact, pretty ridiculous in Luhan's opinion. When he pried his eyes away, though, he was startled to see that Boram and the boys were nowhere in sight. 
 
Once they were all a safe distance from the craziness, Boram finally let go of Chen's red ears. 
 
"I think I should be paid instead for saving your butts. You guys aren't even doing a proper job at your jobs." Boram crossed her arms.
 
"Yah! You did that on purpose right?!" Chen snapped, rubbing his abused ears to try and reduce the pain, to which everyone ignored except for dear Xiumin.
 
"That. was definitely not something I would go through again." Kris sighed.
 
"Exactly." Boram beamed.
 
"If you're expecting a 'thank you,' you're not gett--"
 
"Thank you!" chimed in a Tao and a Lay. 
 
"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"
 
"Shut up." 
 
"Okay, Kris."
 

 

 
Author's Note; 
 
umm. short/late update because school's being a huge butthole. ugggh. and it like all my brain cells away. orz