Sunday mornings - Keo

The small things in life - VIXX drabbles

 

word count: 373


 

„Jaehwan, can you please stop? I don’t want!” Taekwoon groaned and pulled his blanket further over his head. It was a Sunday morning 7:45 o´clock and Jaehwan, as the hyper kid he was, jumped around in the older males’ bed. “Come on hyung! Get up~” Jaehwan tried to pull the blanket away from his boyfriend but was quickly pulled down by Taekwoons strong arms. He let out a surprised squeal and tried to get up again. “Hold still, will you!” Once again Jaehwan was dragged down, right into his boyfriends arms. “Just stay here in bed with me.” Taekwoon whispered lowly into the younger boys’ ear. Jaehwan sighed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends’ shoulders. “Alright.” He breathed out and kissed his boyfriend on his bare chest.

 

After a few minutes of silence and just enjoying each others’ present, Jaehwan broke the silence. “Hyung? Why do you like me and the others’ not?” Taekwoon opened one eye and raised an eyebrow. “I like the others, but I just like you the most and I’m not afraid to show emotions in front of you, because I know you would never judge me.” Jaehwan smiled at his boyfriend, trying to calm the butterflies in his stomach. “And you probably want to know why I like you.” Jaehwan lowered his head in embarrassment causing the other male to chuckle.

 

Taekwoon slightly tightened his grip around his boyfriends’ waist before he continued to speak. “I like you because you are so silly sometimes; I like your smile and your eyes. Your humor is quite annoying sometimes but I like it non the less. Your personality is great. Your lips are incredible soft and I really like your hands. And I love you because you are yourself.” Jaehwan wanted to cry of happiness but instead of crying he placed light butterfly kisses on the other males’ lips. Taekwoon smiled at his silly boyfriends actions and placed his hand on the others’ ass, squeezing it. “Hyung!” Jaehwan squealed, hitting the older ones toned chest. They both burst out laughing and snuggled even more together. Jaehwan loves Taekwoon on days like this even more than usual and Taekwoon falls in love with Jaehwan every day a tiny bit more.

 


A/N: Leave me some comments and tell me what you think <3